SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:17 pm

I can see either JoJo or Lauren being F1. I am leaning towards Lauren right now based on the look in his eyes when he looks at her or kisses her forehead. Ignoring how JoJos brothers acted in the HTD. I still think Ben would fit in better with Lauren's family long term, but I have still not ruled JoJo out. I hope to have a better idea after Monday.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:22 pm

I've been taking what I've learned from the mistakes I made believing the Des/Brooks spoiler and applying it this season. There is a very strong chance Lauren is F1 based on post-show stuff and possible clues/hints. But at the same time, a (smaller) case can still be made for a JoJo F1 as well.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 pm

agentcurls wrote:I've been taking what I've learned from the mistakes I made believing the Des/Brooks spoiler and applying it this season. There is a very strong chance Lauren is F1 based on post-show stuff and possible clues/hints. But at the same time, a (smaller) case can still be made for a JoJo F1 as well.

Which basically means that the editors have done their job well :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:31 pm

I wasn't spoiled during Des's season except for the very end I found the idea of Brooks coming back ludicrous. He just wasn't that into her. She was clearly in love with him, but it was so one-sided. He looked like a deer in headlights when she talked about being in the running phase or whatever. I was surprised that Des was willing to get engaged to Chris, but watching it back I get why.

Lauren and Ben seem mutually in love, so I don't think they can be compared to Des and Brooks. Lauren's not going anywhere, so Ben has no reason to shift his focus to JoJo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I can see either JoJo or Lauren being F1.  I am leaning towards Lauren right now based on the look in his eyes when he looks at her or kisses her forehead. Ignoring how JoJos brothers acted in the HTD.  I still think Ben would fit in better with Lauren's family long term, but I have still not ruled JoJo out.  I hope to have a better idea after Monday.

He has also kissed JoJo on the forehead. Again, camera was not as up close. He did on her HTD when they were talking on the couch. I doubt it was the first time he had done it, too.

Regarding ignoring the brothers. I think he felt his WORDS weren't carrying as much weight with them, so I think he wasn't going to try and "sell" himself to the brothers that way. As he was saying to JoJo at the end of he HTD, he told the brothers that he will have to show them how much he cares for JoJo with his actions. That was left in the edit for whatever reason.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Jeepers wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I've been taking what I've learned from the mistakes I made believing the Des/Brooks spoiler and applying it this season. There is a very strong chance Lauren is F1 based on post-show stuff and possible clues/hints. But at the same time, a (smaller) case can still be made for a JoJo F1 as well.

Yup -Slice & Dice & a dash of ``Heat``     :cutesmile!:

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:40 pm

I think they show more "passionkisses" with Ben and Jojo than with him and Lauren to make us believe it could be Joho because of passion. The one between Ben and Lauren on the HD in the whiskey place they never showed us, instead they showed us a conversation on the couch about doubt. I feel they are totally trying to make us doubt them now...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yup -Slice & Dice & a dash of ``Heat``     :cutesmile!:

I was one of the crazy :tinfoil during Emily's season that was convinced Arie was the F1. I just couldn't get past the physical edit. I find this season really interesting in that the edit is all over the place.....which may be stroke of genius.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I can see either JoJo or Lauren being F1.  I am leaning towards Lauren right now based on the look in his eyes when he looks at her or kisses her forehead. Ignoring how JoJos brothers acted in the HTD.  I still think Ben would fit in better with Lauren's family long term, but I have still not ruled JoJo out.  I hope to have a better idea after Monday.

He has also kissed JoJo on the forehead. Again, camera was not as up close. He did on her HTD when they were talking on the couch. I doubt it was the first time he had done it, too.

Regarding ignoring the brothers. I think he felt his WORDS weren't carrying as much weight with them, so I think he wasn't going to try and "sell" himself to the brothers that way.  As he was saying to JoJo at the end of he HTD, he told the brothers that he will have to show them how much he cares for JoJo with his actions. That was left in the edit for whatever reason.

The brothers over acted from the time JoJo opened the door. Mother hugs were over the top and you could even see JoJo was taken a bit back, they were clearly playing a part, they do not always great her that way and completely ignore a guest, or I would hope not. But over all long term I think Ben will fit in better with Lauren's family than JoJos.

With that said I am saying I can see the possibility of JoJo being F1, just what I hav seen overall so far I think it's Lauren but have an open mind. All IMHO.

Both are great Gil's, that I have no doubt of.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Miyala wrote:I think they show more "passionkisses" with Ben and Jojo than with him and Lauren to make us believe it could be Joho because of passion. The one between Ben and Lauren on the HD in the whiskey place they never showed us, instead they showed us a conversation on the couch about doubt. I feel they are totally trying to make us doubt them now...

There is almost always some doubt with the F1.

For all girls we see maybe 20 mins of a 12+ hour day. So we aren't even seeing a fraction of what happens.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:51 pm

So, I also find it odd that if JoJo is F2, why has she been promoting her & Ben's dates on SM? 
What is the consensus? Is it because we think she believes she is still in the running for the 'Ette role (even as an F2) so she is being promoted by TPTB to do so? To gain more exposure? Because she is promised a BIP3 slot? All of the above? 
If she was devastatingly heartbroken/blindsided even 3 months after the fact, I have trouble with her postive leanings (toward ABC/TPTB, not so much her general positive attitude) on SM? 
But if her motivation is because she is being seriously considered for Ette as an F2, that makes the most sense to me right now.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 pm

agentcurls wrote:So, I also find it odd that if JoJo is F2, why has she been promoting her & Ben's dates on SM? 
What is the consensus? Is it because we think she believes she is still in the running for the 'Ette role (even as an F2) so she is being promoted by TPTB to do so? To gain more exposure? Because she is promised a BIP3 slot? All of the above? 
If she was devastatingly heartbroken/blindsided even 3 months after the fact, I have trouble with her postive leanings (toward ABC/TPTB, not so much her general positive attitude) on SM? 
But if her motivation is because she is being seriously considered for Ette as an F2, that makes the most sense to me right now.
Or the outcome was positive for her and she holds those dates and moments dear in her heart. I might sound like a fool and I'm ok with that giggling
In all seriousness, I doubt she can be the next bachelorette with the way this is going to end and ILYs involved. I think she will be really crushed and blindsided and I don't think she can be announced at the ATFR. F2 always gets araw deal. They get the most heartbreak and miss on the bachelorette.

Last edited by Lily on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej