SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:22 pm

I think it is Lana because I believe Snez when she said that she hasn't been contact with Sam since the end.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 pm

IA iamreal, she was out in my opinion once I read that but to take her to F2? I think she's F3. Even that's too long. If the contestant has a child, and there's no way they will be the F1, I don't want to see them on HTD's and bringing the child into the epi. They should be let go before that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:53 pm

jmo....the parent decides to introduce the kid or not....

I put the blame on the loving parent....we had so many single dads on our last Bachette show US.....it would have been crazy to let them all go first night or choose just to not hurt the kiddos (and no bach did not meet any kids, it was a weird ht season anyhow)

IMHO peeps go into this knowing what they are doing...Snaz wore nipple pasties under her sheer top for the first night intro to bach....LOL. She is a smart successful woman.

I do think the "no proposal" is best idea for both her and Lana..they really have not spent that much time with him, and moving to his city, or dating long distance is going to be hard. Sarah would be an easy choice - right there in Melb and see what happens.

I just honestly feel it is not fair to use the kids as leverage. I am hoping our next rather young US bach gets all kid free gals, available gals, no drama with good "logistics" LOL
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

There's no way be would break snez heart after meeting eve! No way
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:33 pm

HodanG wrote:There's no way be would break snez heart after meeting eve! No way

After seeing how cool/cold he has been about Heather in interviews since we found out she was dumped, I see him as someone who does what he wants with little regret. He will break Snez's heart and he will break Sarah's heart. In his words "It's got to be done".

He went from being brought right into Heather's world at HTD, still giving her the vibe that she was "the one", to seeing her walk right of his world and they've had zero contact since. And he says, in robotic fashion to the media, Sure, I'd like to see Heather again sometime down the line if my chosen one allows it, just to see she's ok. There was no emotion, no feeling of concern. The dumping was bad enough, but it's the way he's spoken about Heather since then that has turned me right off him. I do not like him and now (from the neck up giggling ) think he's physically unattractive too.

I hope he chooses Lana because I like Snez and Sarah and want them to find someone who's after them, not after a TV career.

All just my (bitter) opinion of course.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:58 pm

I was taken aback when he was talking to Snez last episode and the penny only dropped about how difficult it would have been for Snez to be away from Eve - it seemed to be the first conversation they had around this and she was explaining she face timed. He said he should thank her. I really think Sam is so caught up in himself. If he hadn't thought about Snez moving to Melbourne and the implications and even how hard it must have been for her on the show, I don't believe he truly cared about her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:33 pm

I also was taken aback with how all of a sudden, at HTDs, Sam was like "Oh this is real".  
Yeah, buddy, what did you think this was? A TV show to promote your brand/self/business? Oh, wait... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, like I posted in the other thread.. it was Snez's brother, who was much younger than Sam, who was approaching the situation more maturely than Sam was. In fact, Sam said "I realize I have to grow up and this experience has helped me grow up" (paraphrasing) and I was like, "You're 35 and only realizing this?" Suspect  

Honestly, when I first looked at Sam's photos with his buddies from just last year partying it up in Bali, my immediate thought was this is not a guy who is ready to settle down no matter what he says.

And to me, Sam just says what he thinks people want to hear:
1) Snez's HTD = Sam says he is ready to be a father and put family first and his business last (he currently is all about expanding/promoting his business right now)
2) Sarah's HTD = Sam wants to travel as well and not have kids any time too soon
3) Lana's HTD = distance is not a problem he can move anywhere (not to mention, loves the travel and fact Lana speaks Spanish, etc and wants to experience more culture).
4) Heather = she is so genuine and amazing post-show interviews (well, he has to say this otherwise he would get even more backlash)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:05 pm

I agree AAL. I guess nothing wrong with it until you start hurting other people, I think Sam is someone who does not feel or think too deeply. When Heather was saying not to take her on the htd I think you could see it in his eyes, he just swept over it. He didn't need Snez to tell him it was the most difficult thing she'd done to be away from Eve if he had thought about it. I think he went into feeling lockdown after dealing with his mother's passing and/or it's just all about him.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:11 pm

He comes across as shallow, but I think anyone in the role, dating multiple women on a 'game show' is going to come off as shallow to some degree, especially getting down to the HTDs. He really looked rough, like the one night stand guy, leather jacket, badly shaven, stressed. I remember Tim Robbards looking pretty exhausted by the end of season 1, but he was smart and didn't say too much, or make false promises. At this stage I'm going to go with Heathers guidance and believe the guy is not a total 'douche', if she could see something in him, he can't be all bad. He better not dump Snez though, he really will be thrown under the bus then. Oh dear.

*AAL, when I saw those Bali photos, I thought the same thing. Party guy, sleeps around, no responsibility to others. Don't waste your time girls.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:17 pm

I fully believe that Warwick saw right through Sam. He said that Sam still has a ways to go on his journey (and he wasn't talking about the Bachelor show, but as a person). It's also why I found Sam's ITM about Warwick very telling. He was making excuses for all the other parents/families and "I understand they have to do that to protect their daughter" but with Warwick, Sam's ITM was all like "Didn't know he was going to be that intense."

I think for the first time, Sam met another man who is such a straight shooter that Warwick didn't buy anything Sam was selling. He cut through the fluff, through the BS, through the "bubble world" (which he accurately described this show as) and hit Sam with some H-bomb truths. Warwick wasn't interested in selling Heather to Sam, he was more interested in finding out if Sam really knew himself as a person and if he would, in the bubble, be the kind of person that will choose longevity over anything else. It was telling that Sam had a surprised look on his face when Warwick immediately knew when Sam was describing Heather. I have a feeling that Sam felt uncomfortable around Warwick not because of any grilling, but because Warwick saw right through him... saw him the person, not "the bachelor'.

ETA: As for Heather? She would find the good in anyone. She even had positive things to say about Emily. I actually think that Heather is the kind of person who judges people based on who they could be rather than who they are. So she always talks about people in terms of their best selves and not necessarily a reflection of who they may actually be in reality. That's what makes her rare and so kind, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Imo from what I've seen go down in the last few eps, it's clear to me that Sam is selfish, self-centred, self-absorbed, and any other word that includes the word 'self'. I'm convinced that is why he is still single, and if he hasn't learnt to be aware and considerate of his partners feelings, wants, needs, beliefs, by now, them I'm afraid that going on TB won't provide the magical cure he needs. This guy is so into himself that he's nearly turned inside out.

That article about 1/3 of the way into the series where ALL he talks about is his business, and growing his business, and expanding his business, and how into his business he is, business, business, business... that was definitely the red flag moment for me. He may be talking the talk when it comes to the families, and particularly Snez's, but it's probably safe to say that he has no intention of walking the walk.
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:10 pm

stillhoping wrote:I just googled maps of AU....wow....Perth is really far from Melb. Sydney does not seem insurmountable....but Perth is far - Snez is  from Perth

Exactly! It takes over 4hrs to fly from Melb to Perth, and forget driving it's almost 3,500km and takes several days, plus you need to be VERY well prepared to drive across the Nullabor Plain! Because it's just so far away visiting Perth is like a whole nother world. It's absolutely beautiful, and magical, but very laid-back, as are Adelaide and Hobart (capital cities of Sth Australia and Tasmania) and just like big over-sized country towns. There's is none of the hustle and bustle and go-go-go of Melbourne and Sydney. And that's why I don't see him moving to Perth. It's not all glitz and excitement, and nor would it offer a big enough slice of the pie for him business-wise. It just wouldn't work. So if Snez is his F1, I see that he would make her and Eve move, and how then would he explain to her family that he lied?
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless