SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:49 am

Oh no, HGL!! Aaah that explains so much.  bestbud!

Heather's HTD and the RC was everything and more...

I bawled like a baby...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 am

Hmm....well I have not seen it but maybe Warwick made Sam focus on his feelings?

I just googled maps of AU....wow....Perth is really far from Melb. Sydney does not seem insurmountable....but Perth is far - Snez is from Perth

Sarah is a safe choice if he is not in LOVE = easier to date, drift away and break up later IMHO (Dr Travis Stork pulled that cop out)

For all who want Snez....how will they build a life together with distance? Leave job>? Uproot her kiddo>? and what what if it does not work out>?

Sam does not want to move or "can't"
Sarah would be safe choice

and..."European"...well Macedonia - Seems like her family may be "old world" and maybe not happy to see her and Eve move?
What about religion? What happens post bubble?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:12 am

stillhoping wrote:Hmm....well I have not seen it but maybe Warwick made Sam focus on his feelings?
That's exactly how I saw it. I saw it as a good thing. Even though painful for Heather, I think Warwick helped Sam snap out of the bachelor bubble and realize these are real people and so he had to examine his own feelings and start making the tough calls. That being said, and "TPTB made him do it" reasons aside, Sam could have chosen a better way than having Heather in that RC. She was shell-shocked (but okay now so maybe she needed that cold hard reality from Sam to also help her move on).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:54 am

I finally watched the episode... so this is my final post in this thread:

I love Warwick and I agree with Heather ... she is one lucky girl/woman. That's it, I saw a woman in this episode ... she overcame something as big as her own fear and insecurity and she matured into one lovely woman... so I'm glad and appreciative that I got a chance to witness that.

There's been a quote that Warwick said .. and I can find it, so I'll do my best to transcribe:
"whether it'll be 6 months or 12 months.. whatever.. down the track.. there's gonna be a light-bulb moment for him.. where he's gonna realize just.. the strength of the values that you brought into his life.. you know.. and that's what you'll be proud of within yourself."
:claphands I agree Good Post tyvm

Proud of you "kiddo" ... you gave part of yourself ... and you offered a lesson to yourself, Sam and to us ... even if not the obvious one. yes
Nothing more to add. handwave

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:56 am

After watching the episode there is one question in my mind: Heather practically begged him not to drag her to the F4 dates if he is not sure about their relationship. He did it anyway and dismissed her at the Rose Ceremony. If he is capable of doing that to Heather who as he said is such a great mate to him, how can we know for sure that he is not going to do the same to Snezana in the Finale?! Cause what I see right now is that Sam is not a sensitive type of guy. I think he has a huge ego and if he wants something he does not give an F on who is going hurt along the road. The first thing for him that counts is that he gets what he wants. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 am

natik wrote:After watching the episode there is one question in my mind: Heather practically begged him not to drag her to the F4 dates if he is not sure about their relationship. He did it anyway and dismissed her at the Rose Ceremony. If he is capable of doing that to Heather who as he said is such a great mate to him, how can we know for sure that he is not going to do the same to Snezana in the Finale?! Cause what I see right now is that Sam is not a sensitive type of guy. I think he has a huge ego and if he wants something he does not give an F on who is going hurt along the road. The first thing for him that counts is that he gets what he wants. IMO
yeah, It's why I feel bad for whomever his F1 is. Heather will say he is a genuine, good guy till the cows come home. She finds the good in anyone no matter what.

Who knows though... without an ATFR it seems like F1 would be Lana. I guess I've kind of lost interest as to who the F1 is. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 am

I still think if Sam hasn't sent Snezana home now she is definitely his F1. I just cant see how he could witness her moment with Eve( Eve is just adorable, loved her) and still keep Snez from Eve only to dump her. Nope, don't think he is that callous. He has had many viable reasons (distance, and child) to send Snez home without appearing like a jerk but he hasnt. This only makes me believe he isn't letting her go at all.

Edit has made it seem her child would be a problem, yet Sam is unfazed about that and he told her brother he is ready to take on that responsibility.
Edit made it seem distance will be a problem yet Sam has made it clear he isnt opposed to moving himself and so as Snez.
There hasnt been a rose ceremony where Snez has been in the bottom two, she is the only one whose butt he keeps touching, the way he holds and hugs her is very different from the other girls, Snez inferred in an interview that she would not have let Eve meet Sam if she was unsure of how he felt about her.
Lana is making ground with him but the truth is Snez's relationship with him keeps developing as well so I fear Lana may not be able to catch up.
I just don't see it being anyone but Snez as the F1......but I also know I may be completely wrong! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Finally watched the RC when Lana got the final rose.
I think this is the first time ever I have seen a real heartbreak, it was devastating. Heather was blindsided and I can feel her pain through my tv.

Sam will regret it, I am pretty sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 pm

see2love wrote:I still think if Sam hasn't sent Snezana home now she is definitely his F1. I just cant see how he could witness her moment with Eve( Eve is just adorable, loved her) and still keep Snez from Eve only to dump her. Nope, don't think he is that callous. He has had many viable reasons (distance, and child) to send Snez home without appearing like a jerk but he hasnt. This only makes me believe he isn't letting her go at all.

Edit has made it seem her child would be a problem, yet Sam is unfazed about that and he told her brother he is ready to take on that responsibility.
Edit made it seem distance will be a problem yet Sam has made it clear he isnt opposed to moving himself and so as Snez.
There hasnt been a rose ceremony where Snez has been in the bottom two, she is the only one whose butt he keeps touching, the way he holds and hugs her is very different from the other girls, Snez inferred in an interview that she would not have let Eve meet Sam if she was unsure of how he felt about her.
Lana is making ground with him but the truth is Snez's relationship with him keeps developing as well so I fear Lana may not be able to catch up.
I just don't see it being anyone but Snez as the F1......but I also know I may be completely wrong! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Heather thought she was going to be F1 also based on the fact he took her to F4. She had expressed that she does not want to include her family unless he's leaning towards her being the one. Who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:19 pm

Well...call me cynical but the show premise is such that this might happen...if you go on the show you play by their crazy rules. A "contestant" can't really say what the lead should do....what next...will we have someone tell lead on first date, "If you don't plan to pick me in the end let me go now"?

Sam barely looked at Nina, he had no reason to take her to "final 4"....maybe he still felt something for Heather, preferred her, but when confronted by the Warwick guy saw it was just friendzone?

As for Eve....well I don't like them introducing kids but that is how it goes...if single parents want on these shows they should not use their kids as a gambit to be the chosen one JMO.

I don't know Sam or pretend to, but I doubt he will "regret" anything other than maybe losing public support...Heather calling him "man" and "dude" is not to his liking, in the end they were friends I guess

Sam does seem to be pretty much into "exploring" new options and I wonder if that is why he was not already married, and I do wonder if he is not such a great catch, or really ready to settle down
I saw pics of him with the new Bachette...at an AU awards show...and he looked interested in her LOL

But to say that the single parent should be the winner gets on my last nerve...I really think they should stay off these shows unless they are prepared to not use their kids as a way to "win".
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 pm

see2love wrote:I still think if Sam hasn't sent Snezana home now she is definitely his F1. I just cant see how he could witness her moment with Eve( Eve is just adorable, loved her) and still keep Snez from Eve only to dump her. Nope, don't think he is that callous. He has had many viable reasons (distance, and child) to send Snez home without appearing like a jerk but he hasnt. This only makes me believe he isn't letting her go at all.

Ok so right now for me it`s not even who the F1 is because after the last episode I think all three women deserve better than Sam. But the thing is Sam`s words do not match up to his body language and his behavior. What he is saying is one thing what his actions are is a whole other thing. It`s always easy to say something but you need to proof it with your actions. And he said a lot to Heather.

I think he lied his way out in the conversation with Snez`s brother. His body language stood out and it was clear that he is lying. He even let it slipped that he didn`t thought it threw with Snez and Eve. So how can he say to her brother that he is sure to take the responsibility for both if he had not even thought about that?! It´s a contradiction in itself. And there is no way I can see it happening that he is going to move to Perth. He`ll not going anywhere. Sam told her brother what he wanted to hear.

He does not strike me as a guy who does think a lot of the consequences with the decisions he is making.

Well he does like touching Lana`s butt too, so I would not hold on it. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe I`m doing him wrong but that`s the way I see it at the moment maybe he will prove me wrong in the Finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:40 pm

I definitely think Snezana is F1 after HT dates. I actually saw less with Sarah on these dates than in previous ones. She'll be F3. Lana has grown on me - she really is a lovely person.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless