SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For those that watched the episode... did Sam say to Sarah or about Sarah that they had "regressed"?

I wish he would take some accountability and say how his feelings have regressed or something rather than implying it is the girls' fault when he wasn't going to pick them anyway. All this "open up, open up" and "be girly" and "I feel the same"... Sam may not be a typical puppet doing TPTB's bidding but he certainly knows how to push the girls to where he wants them before throwing them back into the sea (thank goodness for small blessings laugh out loud)

He blamed Sarah but Sarah was beating herself up first. It really seemed to come out of nowhere.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 am

^^ that AAL, my dear, is what I generally don't like about the leads ... any lead ... when they don't take responsibility for their own role ... and put the "reasons" for not choosing whichever contestant on the contestant her/him-self.

That's what I do call them out on.

There aren't many leads who have been accountable for their own role they've played ... and who have said "I'm sorry" (I can name only 2: Art and Desiree)... it's me, it's not you, I feel more for someone else and earlier confession of feelings, cuter nicknames or more time wouldn't change the fact that I can't feel more for you, because my "heart" is occupied with someone else
... it doesn't change much, it definitely doesn't change the outcome of hurt feelings, but at least the lead, whether Bach or Bette, acknowledge that it's a solely selfish decision, as it should be, but without putting the weight on the contestants' back... as if they didn't try/give/offer/be enough.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 am

Interesting FRC done at night, I wonder if he paparazzi was on their tail similar to they used to stake out the U.S. FRCs. Both Tim & Blake had their FRCs during the day IIRC.

I have to see the dresses in full length, can't tell how they look on the girls. I do see a tint of black underneath the corset portion of Lana's dress though, kinda interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:40 am

We need screencaps from the video.

Any lucky one to do it?

From that video I think Lana arrived last via light sequence. no idea

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:41 am

So Snez is in full white and Lana is in black with a white overlay?

Snez aka "Snow White" for sure is F1, imo.

Also, that part with Snez talking "And I just want you to know that..." is VO from the season promo of Snez saying "And I just want you to know that I have fallen in love with you".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Snez is in full white and Lana is in black with a white overlay?

Snez aka "Snow White" for sure is F1, imo.

Also, that part with Snez talking "And I just want you to know that..." is VO from the season promo of Snez saying "And I just want you to know that I have fallen in love with you".

I can't wait to see the finally actually. And I sure hope we have an ATFR with bloopers and more scenes from their moments together.
Seriously.

If Sam choses Snez, I will sure see him in another light (again) but this time, it will be a better light.
And I will think it is more than a physical chemistry at this point. No one wants to take on such complicated relationship just because he desires a woman. And if the lust would be the reason only, i think he could have gone with Lana since they seem to have the physical connection on too and their lifes seem better suited.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:18 pm

ElonM wrote:We need screencaps from the video.

Any lucky one to do it?

From that video I think Lana arrived last via light sequence. no idea

I can't enlarge the video frame to take a nice SC and the video is not up on the dailymail page anymore.

The one I have managed to take is too pixelized (i don't know if you can say that).

Maybe someone else will have a better chance?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Have been busy lately however by the glimpse I watched of the promo, I think Snez is F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Who was going to be F1 was never a question ... Sam had only one problem, deciding who to "lead on" into final 4 ... final 3 ... final 2 ...
... he knew Sarah would be among the F3 ... so he pushed for the pash,
... he thought he could make Heather's head spin and kiss ... and maybe take her into F3 ...
but she continued to carry her view of "friends first then pash-ion" and she didn't give in ...

so when Lana came on board, he was grateful that he didn't have to fake it with Nina anymore... a perfect surprise! ... that's what he was missing ... a girl, who he wasn't attached to, so the "break up" wouldn't hurt his feelings and she couldn't have been attached to him either (or so it's believed because of the time) ... so he got a clean slate, since all the "old girls" were home ...

oh boy, Sam fell hard ... so hard that he didn't have time to think ... lets just hope for Snez and her little Eve, that the "love" is enough ... and they can make it work.

- all JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Wow...good sleuthing

I do think the producers have been so busy misdirecting that they failed to show much of a love story develop... I am interested to see the final shows to see what they talk about?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:47 pm

How many hours till the finale?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless