SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 pm

I just had a look at Channel 10's TV guide and the slot after the finale has now been filled in by Law and Order so definitely no ATFR. What a shame bc that would have been sooooo interesting!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm

^^Strange?! Why wouldn't they want to show off the happy couple if it is Sam and Snez? A man who sticks with his heart and picks a single mother who lives on the other side of the country from him. He knows all the hurdles and still he goes with his heart. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:23 pm

On the other hand, if it's Sam and Lana in the end I can understand if they want to move on with the bachelorette and downplay the Bachelor ending. Still MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:^^Strange?! Why wouldn't they want to show off the happy couple if it is Sam and Snez? A man who sticks with his heart and picks a single mother who lives on the other side of the country from him. He knows all the hurdles and still he goes with his heart. JMO

Probably because deep down the producers probably think Sam and Snez aren't going to work long term and they don't want to promote the happy couple/love story too much incase it crashes quickly when the real world and the sacrifices/life changes come into effect.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Or she has to get back to her daughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:09 pm

She has so far shown a reluctant to be in the public eye or be a celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Maybe it's a bit off both see2love? If Snez could be away from Eve for the entire filming schedule I don't think a little longer now would be an issue. I think we all want it to work out for them (I think Lana's lovely but I'm absolutely rooting for Snez) but after what happened last year I think TPTB would be hesitant to spend too much time at the end focussing on the final love story in case things blow up again...especially if it's Snez where there will be a lot of challenges to overcome in the real world.

I think they can make it...but I can see why they'd be hesitant making too much of a big deal incase it doesn't after last season's mess.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Can I share here that I think Sam is a big selfish jerk?

Said in an interview that he should have eliminated few weeks hearlier Heather but wanted to keep her because he wanted to be with nice company although he knew she would never be the one......................................

i know, i know... they all do that. but to tell it on a magazine one week after the official public rejection? really??? wow... run heather run!!!!

he also mention that he could escape a few days at a time.... which means for me Snez. What's the point to travel and see her one day or so... makes sense for me to go spend at least 3 days and come back... not the usual week-end.

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Maybe tptb hedged their bets..not sure would last?
don't want another Blake fiasco?

Eve's dad may also be raising problems
In US some reality kids were pulled from shows due to
non custodial parent refusing permission
so maybe not sure tptb want too much shown in case it
ends in a month or so?
If they break up in months then ok..
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:52 pm

I watched the last ep on the channel site with Hola and I still think Lana wins. Just the feeling I get. Snez is the fantasy that will never come to fruition, because it's just too complicated. They were emphasizing how hard it will be, because that's what it will come down to. They were also showing Sam and Lana talking about moving to show how easy it would be. Lana said she would totally move for love.

I hated how Sam was talking to Sarah on their date. Yes, she is a bit guarded, but basically blaming her for being like that just makes it worse. I'm a reserved person too and if someone points that out I get super self-conscious. What I used to think was honesty is really just insensitivity when it comes to Sam.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:04 pm

mindless wrote:I watched the last ep on the channel site with Hola and I still think Lana wins. Just the feeling I get. Snez is the fantasy that will never come to fruition, because it's just too complicated. They were emphasizing how hard it will be, because that's what it will come down to. They were also showing Sam and Lana talking about moving to show how easy it would be. Lana said she would totally move for love.

I hated how Sam was talking to Sarah on their date. Yes, she is a bit guarded, but basically blaming her for being like that just makes it worse. I'm a reserved person too and if someone points that out I get super self-conscious. What I used to think was honesty is really just insensitivity when it comes to Sam.  

It looks good for Snez but my bet is still on Lana. Maybe I´m making a fool of myself but my gut is telling me it`s Lana. I checked the Batchelor AU Facebook page and IG. And actually there is a schema in it. Since the F4 they put always a preview or a pic of the girl who goes next as the last one. Heather`s preview was the last one, Sarah`s pic was the last one and now they`re putting Snez`s preview as the last one.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:14 pm

They kept mentioning Heather being in the friend zone all the time during the season and we thought that was misdirection, but turns out that's exactly what the problem was all along. So I don't think they're mentioning the distance and Eve to create an obstacle with Snez. It is a genuine obstacle and likely the demise of their relationship. I think that's the realisation Sam will make in the end.

I'm probably wrong since I usually am with this show, but that's how I see it right now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless