SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:18 pm

mindless wrote:They kept mentioning Heather being in the friend zone all the time during the season and we thought that was misdirection, but turns out that's exactly what the problem was all along. So I don't think they're mentioning the distance and Eve to create an obstacle with Snez. It is a genuine obstacle and likely the demise of their relationship. I think that's the realisation Sam will make in the end.

I'm probably wrong since I usually am with this show, but that's how I see it right now.

Well I´m on the same page as you. We discussed it currently with my russian folks. They said that unless the russian version, the australian one don`t try to hide something. They actually are showing it like it is. And I watched the Finale promo again. This time I paid attention on Sam`s suit and it fits more to Lana`s dress.

Oh they also said that Osher could have meant that Sam was brave enough to recognize that he is not ready to be Eve`s stepdad. Cause I think it takes a lot to be honest with yourself in this situation and at this stage of the show. I mean every time when they talked about it he seemed so freaked out. As he knew deep inside that he is not ready yet.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:25 pm

mindless wrote:I hated how Sam was talking to Sarah on their date. Yes, she is a bit guarded, but basically blaming her for being like that just makes it worse. I'm a reserved person too and if someone points that out I get super self-conscious. What I used to think was honesty is really just insensitivity when it comes to Sam.  

Me too and I hate how he blamed her for that wall being up when if Sam ever had any intention of picking Sarah he would have made an effort to help bring it down. It was the same with Heather. She had a physical intimacy wall up and Sam blamed her for that (her putting them in the friend zone) when in reality he made no real effort to bring it down. If he knew he was never going to pick either of them just let them go and say he felt a deeper connection with the others. Don't try and put blame on them for it not working out when you're the main reason those walls were up.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:06 pm

^Exactly. He just sits there with that judging look on his face waiting for them to pretty much woo him. He doesn't really give them much in return. Annoying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:35 pm

I mentioned this before but I really hope he picks Lana.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I mentioned this before but I really hope he picks Lana.

I'm sort of 50/50. I like Snez so I wan't to see her win (I don't dislike Lana, I've just become attached to Snez as an original and dont want her dragged to F2) but at the same time I think Lana winning would be best for all parties. Much easier to deal with if the relationship breaks down because a child's world hasn't been put through the wringer.

It's just a TV show and everyone is aware that it's a rare thing that the relationships work out...but for a child it's not like that. The people that come in and out of her mum's life really have the potential to shape how she sees things, how she learns to perceive men, etc. It's a very tricky situation.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I just had a look at Channel 10's TV guide and the slot after the finale has now been filled in by Law and Order so definitely no ATFR. What a shame bc that would have been sooooo interesting!
Yup. Osher confirmed that there would be no ATFR and he was in LA already this week. He also said that if there was one it would have been filmed the day before like they did Tim's so bottom line is, they would have had one if the wanted to highlight the story of Sam and Snez. Considering they never did so in the actual show it is not surprise they won't do so on ATFR. Perhaps they know something we don't but I am sure S&S will act all in love, etc 4 months on but TWT as it always does.

see2love wrote:Or she has to get back to her daughter?
I doubt that has anything to do with it. It would have been filmed before but as mentioned above... they never emphasized the love story on the show so no doubt the won't do so on ATFR. Plus, Snez spent 3+ months away from her daughter and chose to go on a show to have a break from that -- b/c lets be honest, no one (all the girls I am including here) go on the show for love. They may fall in love but that's not their primary motive and Snez's own brother said that Snez is "prone to some sporadic decisions" and thus TB was one of these.

see2love wrote:She has so far shown a reluctant to be in the public eye or be a celebrity
I don't see evidence that Snez is reluctant. She lives in Perth. It has been stated again and again by those that live there that there's nothing there so not much for her to be in the public eye. Also she has posted where her clothes come from and even tagged promotional items recently (lipstick) on her IG. That she hardly uses SM currently is in line with her keeping a secret rather than not wanting to be in the public eye, imo. And it also was probably strategic so that she was having her 4 or so SHVs she would be less noticeable, imo.

I think if TPTB wanted an ATFR there would be one. TWT the reasons why but hopeful for them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Plus she added an email address to her IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:24 pm

ElonM wrote:Plus she added an email address to her IG.
Snez did? Hmmm... yeah, definitely think once she is declared F1 she will be promoting items and be in the public eye.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Snez did? Hmmm... yeah, definitely think once she is declared F1 she will be promoting items and be in the public eye.

Yup, saw it early this week. Not certain when it was added. She normally would tag the bachelor in her posts.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Not having an AFTR is not a bad idea IMO....these contestants need to cut the cord from the show and move on ASAP IMO. The public can never fully love any one couple, even Tim and Anna got their fair share of criticisms that they love the limelight too much and so on. I have said this before, these couples all have the same chance of making it post FRC. It's the determination from them that makes the relationship work and not how beloved they are by the public.... not sure a lot of folks thought Blake and Louise would make it since their relationship started based on controversy & also major public backlash and guess what, in Oct they will be one year together. Yep time will tell definitely for Sam and his F1, I wish them the best giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:36 pm

IA that not having an ATFR can be a good thing. I actually think it is a really good thing considering Sam is not the most loved person in Aussie. laugh out loud And honestly, other than talking about the couple, it won't benefit Sam and his F1 at all to be talking about things that the public don't like from the show. No point in bringing more attention to the negative. It's why I thought Sam was digging his grave talking about Heather. Just focus on the positive, people! laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yup, saw it early this week. Not certain when it was added. She normally would tag the bachelor in her posts.
Aaahh yes. She did tag her posts with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag all the time.

I understand there's this idea that not being about the public eye or promoting is a good thing but the reality is I always looks at these contestants the same: they go on this show for fame and/or to expand their brand. Love/lust is the bonus. Just b/c they find the latter doesn't mean they will stop promoting and if anything, most promote even more so (some do it better than others).

So to me it is all the same - they are doing what they went on the show to do in the first place.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless