SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:
Niccy77 wrote:Did anyone pay attention to when Sam was telling Warwick about each of the 4 girls and did they notice Sam's eyes when he spoke about them and did you manage to match each comment with each girl?   I want to watch it again and suss it out.   It's got to be Lana?   Altho I'm hoping for Snez now.........   I can't see him changing his life completely to take on Eve....   Sarah it just doesn't seem natural, even when they showed a kiss at the no 3 date, it just didn't look natural - she kind of jumped into it.    While he's blown away with Lana.......
Yes, I did. I found that part really interesting. I´m not sure if I understood him right but I think he meant:
Girl 1 = Lana
Girl 2 = Snezana
Girl 3 = Sarah
Girl 4 = Heather
:yes:  those four girls in that order:

Girl 1 = Lana = "It's quite an intellectual connection and I feel like we come from similar backgrounds and share similar values and there's a physical attraction there."
Girl 2 = Snezana = "Started with a really strong physical connection, and the more I learn about her the more pleasant surprises I uncover about her I guess?"
Girl 3 = Sarah = "I feel that in time we will become very well suited but I'm not sure if we're there yet."
Girl 4 = Heather = "It's non-stop real laughter, friendship but also with a physical connection."

I can safely say, that Warwick summed it up best when he said to Sam "So... bubble world?"
Warwick realized that Sam, the lead, was in the bubble.
And as such Sam would make his choices in the bubble.
Watching Sam with Warwick... Warwick was the straightshooter that Sam tries to be.
Sam didn't meet his match in Warwick, he met someone who surpassed him and could size him up.
As for Sam's description of Heather? He was describing my marriage. And the word "real" is a give-away.
If it wasn't for Warwick, I think Sam would have dragged Heather to F3 instead of Sarah.
Thank goodness he didn't. Thank goodness for Warwick. jmo

I actually think Girl 3 is Snezana and that the 'not sure if we are there yet' is referring to the distance issues and taking on immediate responsibility for a child. Girl 1 I first thought was Sarah but am now convinced is Lana. Girl 2 makes sense as Sarah because she got the first rose and maybe the pleasant surprise is learning she's loaded :cutesmile!:
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 pm

^ It's possible, but Sam has clearly stated (and not in ITM so it wasn't edited) to Snez face to face that what they have is the strongest physical attraction and "who needs words when we can just do this" (i.e., make out). So I definitely see Snez as Girl 2 based on what Sam said and has done (made out with Snez the most) on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:32 pm

I thought girl 1 could be Sarah also - didn't he say in that radio interview when he was asked to associate words with each girl. With Sarah it was 'intelligent,' but do they come from similar backgrounds, definitely seems he referred to shared values with Sarah's mother. He also refers to Lana as a good surprise.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:35 pm

^ That's true. I can see Girl 1 as either Lana or Sarah.
Who knows... it's all so generic what he is saying about the girls, especially 1-3.
Funny how the only girl we are sure of who Sam is talking about is Girl 4/Heather.
No surprise there giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:51 pm

It does make sense, though, that the girl he talks about first is his favourite. I'm still leaning towards Sarah and Lana being the final two because I just don't see him picking Snez or taking her to F2 if she isn't his F1.

Picking Snez means a lot of work to make it work, and a lot of pressure and damage to his rep if things don't work out. The 9.4 also bothered me on his HTD. It's like he was preparing Eve for it not to happen.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:08 pm

ellmack wrote:
stillhoping wrote:I just googled maps of AU....wow....Perth is really far from Melb. Sydney does not seem insurmountable....but Perth is far - Snez is  from Perth

Exactly! It takes over 4hrs to fly from Melb to Perth, and forget driving it's almost 3,500km and takes several days, plus you need to be VERY well prepared to drive across the Nullabor Plain! Because it's just so far away visiting Perth is like a whole nother world. It's absolutely beautiful, and magical, but very laid-back, as are Adelaide and Hobart (capital cities of Sth Australia and Tasmania) and just like big over-sized country towns. There's is none of the hustle and bustle and go-go-go of Melbourne and Sydney. And that's why I don't see him moving to Perth. It's not  all glitz and excitement, and nor would it offer a big enough slice of the pie for him business-wise. It just wouldn't work. So if Snez is his F1, I see that he would make her and Eve move, and how then would he explain to her family that he lied?

Yes, if he's thinking at all with his big head then he won't pick Snez. Can't say I'm holding my breath though. He doesn't seem to worry about the future much. I also didn't buy anything he said to the families. Every lead lies at that point, because they just want to get through it and they know they'll never meet those people again unless they pick their daughter/sister. Sam's still living in the moment.

I liked how honest he seemed during the first half of the season, but he seems to be getting worse the further along he goes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:41 am

I agree when Sam is describing the four women, 1 and 3 can be either Lana or Sarah even though I first thought of Lana when he described no1. And then I go with the psychic who knows Sarah. I don't believe he figured it out for himself and so far he has been correct. I belive Lana is Sam's chosen one with Snez as F2. I have been dead wrong this whole season, so don't listen to me. :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:47 am

I thought 1 was Sarah and 3 was Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:56 am

I also think that when Sam was grilled by Warwick ( what a great man) he wasn't prepared for that question and I think he described them in the order he felt for them with the strongest connection first. I don't see a strong connection with Sarah. They always talk about how they have to remember themselves of their previous dates. They seem to loose connection when they are not together. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:00 am

Perhaps - I just don't think the connection between Lana and Sam is as strong as they would like us to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:41 am

I thought I won't be writing here anymore ... but since you brought out the actual words ... what leaves the lasting impression ... is: "pleasant surprises I uncover about her I guess?"
- leaving it open with a question (which is positive, differently than the suggestive doubt for the girl n°3)
- he thought of Her
... I think She has the crown.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:45 am

Sam has given Sarah a lot of first roses and dates while I have been focusing on Heather so Sarah has flown under my radar the whole season. Perhaps there is a slow burning candle there lost on the cutting room floor. But then again the psychic. i didn't listen to his "prediction" about Heather so now I go by his words that Sarah is F3. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless