SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 pm

HEA wrote:well I will continue on and on repeating again and again that there is a possibility that michael is F1. Obviously I do not have a Cristal ball or know michael intimately to know for sure but so far FOR ME this is the most logical choice.
Based on Michael's own Social media he was going back home to Brisbane and at home July 10. For him to logically even be F1 he would not be flying back home on that date since he would be with Sam if he was F1. MTP was July 8 as sleuthed already which makes LCD July 9 and FRC July 10.

Based on logic (and without inside info) Michael would not be back in Australia July 10th if he was F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:58 pm

HEA wrote:do we have proof that he was home july 10 or is it assumptions?
do we know for sure finale was july 10?
Even if there were proof it won't be believed necessarily. It is always that way each season.
As was sleuthed, Michael posted on his FB on July 10 1am in the morning EST (so 3pm in that day) that he was going home (to Brisbane) and Sam's brother was in NZ on July 8-9 for MTP.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:could sasha HTD be him painting with Sam? As we all know his talent with arts? Makes much more sense and then his FD's be him and Sam Sky diving?
@AllAboutLove - completely agree
Posted in s/cap thread HTD may be painting if not part of the kids GD.
Skydiving is likely episode 6 on a GD - so either part of it or Sasha gets SQT or wins on a GD. Skydiving is definitely not FD because it is in Sydney and FD are in New Zealand.

And yup, Michael is likely not F1 (his own SM activity July 10 supports this) and IMO won't be next Bachelor either. TPTB don't want him as is proof that they turned him down for Sam Wood and no way they will have him as lead when he has negative press already while the show is airing and gets to be F2. Not going to happen. It doesn't matter if Michael is a good guy, what matters is the perception of him which is that he is HOT but a player. Not gonna happen and I can see why they would drag him to F2. Sam is not his type at all, IMO and he's the easiest one to drag all that way and have it be meaningless.

I would have thought the other way round that the perception is what does not matter and the fact that he is a good guy is what trully matters. But that is just me. And how are we sure what his type is? To assume it is easy and meaningless to drag him to F2 is a tad harsh IMO. No matter what the papers are saying, he is a person, smene's son or brother and he will hurt just like everyone else. Every guy on SM like picturs of girls. Sam wood does, hell Nick who can do no wrong also does at an alarming rate for that matter. I dont think any less or more of Nick for liking pictures and I wouldnt of anyone else. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:57 pm

see2love wrote:
I would have thought the other way round that the perception is what does not matter and the fact that he is a good guy is what trully matters. But that is just me. And how are we sure what his type is? To assume it is easy and meaningless to drag him to F2 is a tad harsh IMO. No matter what the papers are saying, he is a person, smene's son or brother and he will hurt just like everyone else. Every guy on SM like picturs of girls. Sam wood does, hell Nick who can do no wrong also does at an alarming rate for that matter. I dont think any less or more of Nick for liking pictures and I wouldnt of anyone else. JMHO.
IMHO and if this franchise has taught me anything perception is what matters most when it comes to TPTB choosing a male (specifically male) lead if they do so from recycling.  :Nod:

It matters not who the person really is but how the media/public think and are presenting it and when the media and the public of Australia (so not worldview) have a similar view on a contestant it is hard to break from that which is why I don't think for one second TPTB would choose Michael for lead since they already denied him the first time around and top comments on SM are that he is hot but a player and media is aligned with that.

Since this is Sam Frost's thread I won't go into Sam Wood's season since it is off-topic. If anything, Nick proves my point that he too would never be lead. It doesn't matter if someone is a good guy or not, or hurt or not, or a real person or not... this is a TV show and my perspective is from that viewpoint and public sentiment and opinion will always sway when it comes to recycling.

It's really not the end and be all. They're all good guys, imo, but when it comes to discussing lead possibilities my opinion is based on what is most logical - and that is TPTB will go with someone new and fresh and if they do decide to go with a recycled contestant it won't be a male lead who is getting negative press already, no matter how genuine/good guy/real hurt feelings, etc, etc, etc there is.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 CQqnljzWgAAc7v6
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Two's company, three's a crowd... Which Bachelor has the right moves to win Sam's heart?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:10 pm

When will MTP be. Episode 9 or 10. If 10 will it be squished in with LCD and finale?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:could sasha HTD be him painting with Sam? As we all know his talent with arts? Makes much more sense and then his FD's be him and Sam Sky diving?
@AllAboutLove - completely agree
Posted in s/cap thread HTD may be painting if not part of the kids GD.
Skydiving is likely episode 6 on a GD - so either part of it or Sasha gets SQT or wins on a GD. Skydiving is definitely not FD because it is in Sydney and FD are in New Zealand.

And yup, Michael is likely not F1 (his own SM activity July 10 supports this) and IMO won't be next Bachelor either. TPTB don't want him as is proof that they turned him down for Sam Wood and no way they will have him as lead when he has negative press already while the show is airing and gets to be F2. Not going to happen. It doesn't matter if Michael is a good guy, what matters is the perception of him which is that he is HOT but a player. Not gonna happen and I can see why they would drag him to F2. Sam is not his type at all, IMO and he's the easiest one to drag all that way and have it be meaningless.

Yes, I also thought Sasha would like for her to see what his interest for art is about. But if painting is on his HTD... shouldn't they be alone❓ , Why is there other people with them? ..Sam looks like she it talking to someone! Or.. could it be that particular screen caps is from when they are shooting the scene? scratch Obviously the camera men are always there! Rolling Eyes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:07 am

Who's watching live tonight?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:44 am

Straight into the 2 for 1 date. It's a little boring really and I just want it to hurry up and finish
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:53 am

How ironic. Michael just said 'top 3' after reading out Richie, Sasha and his own name. Davey gets a rose.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy