SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 am

Richie has just liked a girlie on IG! He's alive and hopefully perving The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698 The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:39 am

^ oh....oooops! I think she is a footballers girlfriend
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 am

I hope he has a girlfriend or amazing person who likes him. That would be best case scenario for why he has done no interviews etc.

Best case scenario for me is he has been dating but not found the one so become the next Bachelor.

Either of those two scenarios I will take over him not being okay... sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 am

Richie article for TV Week mag... http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/bachelorette-beau-richies-demons/

sad

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 E170f8b619b178fdf07be9d385d1f7ac

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 CR0Z8oAUAAAUwFT

The hunky 30-year-old says he’s put everything on the line for Sam Frost’s heart

Signing onto The Bachelorette wasn’t easy for Richie.

The Perth rope access technician is usually a “private guy” and struggles to open up about his feelings at the best of times let alone on nation TV.

As the final three men – Richie, Sasha and Michael – compete for Sam, the blonde babe admits he “was a nervous wreck”.

“I always thought I was the guy that could be going home that night,” he confesses.

“I was a nervous wreck.

“I didn’t see myself as a front-runner at all because you’re looking around at all the guys you’re up against and they’re such amazing guys with all these things happening for them.

“Sam couldn’t have had a more difficult decision to make.”

Luckily for Richie, Sam, 26, only has the most wonderful things to say about her potential boyfriend.

“Gorgeous Richie,” she begins.

“I have never laughed so much with anyone. He’s just divine. He is really such a rare find.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 am

He IS a rare find...but she still let him go! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:27 am

Aww my heart is breaking for Richie already! 4 minutes to go.. Today will be a memorable day, Wonder how Richie will react when Sam doesn't give him a rose, aww my heart is hurting for him already. Will be so painful watching him tonight on the dates with Sam knowing his going.. Ahh guys I'm glad we have eachother to keep us sain
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:34 am

Got my bottle of red and tissues by my side. Never felt so gut wrenchingly sad watching a tv show. it's like watching a train wreck about to happen and you can't stop it. Here we go sad

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:34 am

I'm about to completely loose it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 am

Richie speaks here

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette-dumping-no-one-saw-coming/story-fn8yvfst-1227577629800

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 410D847A-3429-47BA-8BE2-7CE11EDCE7F6.png
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 am

:tissuebox
Sundy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 410D847A-3429-47BA-8BE2-7CE11EDCE7F6.png
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 am

@AEF. That's heartbreaking. He needs to do TB. I completely respect his decision not to throw the love word around. Richie was looking for forever...
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine