SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 am

Me too. Richie is my fave contestant ever. #TeamRichie all the way!!! beatingheart cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:59 am

I can't remember but it seems that Richie is dressed in a lot of light colours and Michael in a lot of dark colours. Probably means nothing but it's interesting.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:12 am

Sundy wrote:I can't remember but it seems that Richie is dressed in a lot of light colours and Michael in a lot of dark colours. Probably means nothing but it's interesting.

Perhaps a subtle clue?!

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:22 am

HodanG wrote:Yes I agree, Sam wants to be controlled. With Richie she is in control and with Sasha she is controlled. I just hope she doesn't pick the wrong guy. I really do feel like Richie is perfect for her after watching her last season and on the show as bette.

Actually I don't think this is altogether correct.
On their SD his shyness soon disappeared and actually he was the centre of attention, had all the gags and really led the date. He led her in the dancing - her comment when he gave her the lift and spin was said with surprise and awe - "that was great..." or something like that. And his reserved response to compliments, 'Wow Sam, Thanks Sam' indicate to me someone who is appreciative but does not feel the need to reciprocate with compliments. not that we were shown anyway.
I think he is smart, inwardly confident and quite in control actually.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:56 am

Oh my God.... did he...? His hair????

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Screen16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:00 am

He looks so happy too, I'm glad
:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:10 am

aerina wrote:Oh my God.... did he...? His hair????

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Screen16

It does look darker. Why would he do that? trying to hide? Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:15 pm

I don't know what to make of his darker hair. It could be for a photo shoot, disguise or personal choice.

I guess that's his dad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:31 pm

romance realist wrote:
HodanG wrote:Yes I agree, Sam wants to be controlled. With Richie she is in control and with Sasha she is controlled. I just hope she doesn't pick the wrong guy. I really do feel like Richie is perfect for her after watching her last season and on the show as bette.

Actually I don't think this is altogether correct.
On their SD his shyness soon disappeared and actually he was the centre of attention, had all the gags and really led the date. He led her in the dancing - her comment when he gave her the lift and spin was said with surprise and awe -  "that was great..." or something like that. And his reserved response to compliments, 'Wow Sam, Thanks Sam' indicate to me someone who is appreciative but does not feel the need to reciprocate with compliments. not that we were shown anyway.
I think he is smart, inwardly confident and quite in control actually.
ITA. I also don't see Sasha as a control freak, rather freaked about the feelings and the situation (which is understandable). As for Richie, I think he knows his worth very good, he lives his life with no constraint and I don't see him being led or let others control him at all, but he is respectful listener/observer and is demonstrating to know how to make choices for the common good, taking in the consideration others' feelings too.

ETA: I do find Richie an awesome guy, one I would like to get to know and someone similar I would like to date (since I have to face the reality), but considering noone is perfect I also don't want to write him in stars and think he can do no wrong or everything he does/says is with no ulterior motive, because I believe we all have one, sometimes it's for a personal gain, sometimes it's actually positive despite the negative sound and sometimes it's difficult to understand even for a person who acts on it (just few options) ... so not every "critic" is negative, not every observation is out of malice and not every opinion is definite.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:49 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 12081313_1673410032912901_663883886_n
bacheloretteau Could love be blossoming between Sam and Richie?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Is there a video of Sam and Richie on a date playing in the snow? Reminds me of Sean and Catherine's snow date from the pictures. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by shadylaine Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Like so many of the podcasters... I am so TEAMRICHIE and believe their kiss/date really looked like two people falling in love aka 'goosebumps' but something in my head keeps saying 'michael is f1'. however when sam was on fitzy and wippa she did say u can see by their personalities in ep 1 who she who she suits and is her f1. I watched the first ep again and I don't remember if it was tim's season or juan pablos in the usa's season but at the final rose the host says 'can you spot the clues from the first ep?' and it maybe im just totally reading into it for nothing but things i noticed in the first ep abt richie even though he did have as much screen time to chat chat with sam are;

1. richie was the first bachelor to be introduced in promos
2. he was also the last bachelor to meet sam
3. when richie walks inside... sam looks back at him
4. sam and richie have good banter at their meeting
5. when richie is chosen and he said 'crickey'... sam was giggling

i don't know... my heart really wishes its richie but if its not i really hope he finds happiness... hes such as coolbanannas guy =P <3

shadylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine