SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:19 pm

I seriously don't see how Sam can not pick Richie! Like she said, "he is the perfect guy"
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm

HodanG wrote:I seriously don't see how Sam can not pick Richie! Like she said, "he is the perfect guy"
I honestly am not surprised. Remember watching her last season with Blake? This girl does NOT know how to pick guys. She even tells Richie to his face that she has a bad track record and likely is a result of her childhood/upbringing.

I just don't see Sam realizing that the guy she is able to fully be herself with (Richie) is the guy she should pick. And I would say this even if Sasha wasn't on the show.

I think it is just who Sam is. That Sasha is the guy who got first rose night one and likely is final one shows me Sam chose her type night one. In that environment any guy who is her type and fighting for her will be much, much more attractive than a guy like Richie who is more shy. It's a bummer really... but no surprise to me if it does end that Sam doesn't choose Richie. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Perhaps the 'pleasantly surprised refers to her actually going against the obvious instant physical and choosing someone that will treat her well, despite him not 'ticking all her boxes'. Richie is not her physical type - how is Sasha not someone that ticks all her boxes? He is EXACTLY what she usually goes for (personality wise - 'alpha male').

If she does choose Sasha then she is not really looking for someone different (which she has been saying all along).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:35 pm

in_denial wrote:Perhaps the 'pleasantly surprised refers to her actually going against the obvious instant physical and choosing someone that will treat her well, despite him not 'ticking all her boxes'. Richie is not her physical type - how is Sasha not someone that ticks all her boxes? He is EXACTLY what she usually goes for (personality wise - 'alpha male').

If she does choose Sasha then she is not really looking for someone different (which she has been saying all along).
And that's exactly why I think everything she has been saying in the media is misdirection and nonsense. Similar to what Sam Wood did with all his Heather this and Heather that.

I do think this race was between Sasha and Richie and would love Richie to be F1 for Sam's sake because what more does a woman want than a man who makes her feel special, who will stick by her through thick and think and who has a beautiful soul, is gorgeous, is perfect... and on and on which Sam said about and to Richie?

And that's the kicker... Sam said TO Richie's face "You're just perfect".

No wonder Richie would be blindsided if he is let go. She made Richie probably feel amazing. Even Dave said Richie came back from his date like a little puppy so happy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Yes and then when she unceremoniously dumps Richie at F2...she comments "You are the perfect man, just not the perfect man for me".

Seriously, I will lose a bit of respect for Sam if she chooses the 'wrong guy'. I do see Sasha as being wrong for her - they have physically chemistry, no denying that...but he does come off as possessive and jealous (and I don't think it is all manipulative editing). Believe me, as someone who has been in a relationship with that 'type', I can spot it a mile away! It is only subtle, but it is there. He may be a nice guy but there are 'red flags' there in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:49 pm

^ Just like Sam Wood with Lana... only this time it is a guy and Richie was there from night one.

I know what you mean though about Sam. But the thing is, she was the Bachelorette and so the focus had to be on her and Sam has "all the power" so in that environment she would be less likely to change her mind, imo, because the guy she likes most (her type) would more likely be someone who would be having to compete for her and thus make her feel like she is being chased.

I find it interesting that Sam after just spending time with Richie before they even had their single date she immediately KNEW he would be someone who would be fiercely loyal to her and "stick by my side through thick and thin" and yet she had to tell/question Sash on her SD with him about if he doesn't see it with her to be honest.

It's no surprise to me really though given what I know about Sam. Richie is almost TOO nice for her, imo. I would think that would make her feel too comfortable and make her feel like she is being too much herself. And yet Richie made her feel so special as an 80 year old woman and as woman with no makeup and saying how beautiful she is and how he looked at her so smitten on their SD.

And darn it, how Richie said, "Oh Sam" and "Wow Sam" after she told him how perfect he is and initiated a kiss with him. Poor guy was like, she likes ME?! Awwwwww!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:24 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/what-happens-when-sam-frost-leaves-the-bachelorette-mansion/story-fn8yvfst-1227563620594

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4389401e9755822d58c6ade51336b57e

Morning feast ... Richie was one of many who spent hours in the kitchen.Source:Channel 10

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Db271c3e4ad8139cd5405cd841667311
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes I agree, Sam wants to be controlled. With Richie she is in control and with Sasha she is controlled. I just hope she doesn't pick the wrong guy. I really do feel like Richie is perfect for her after watching her last season and on the show as bette.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:41 am

Such a handsome genuine guy. Awww.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Rihcie10
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/714524425358681/?type=2&theater¬if_t=notify_me_page
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:46 am

HodanG wrote:Yes I agree, Sam wants to be controlled. With Richie she is in control and with Sasha she is controlled. I just hope she doesn't pick the wrong guy. I really do feel like Richie is perfect for her after watching her last season and on the show as bette.
I agree. I think it's because we have followed Sam for over a year and saw her journey that we feel like Richie is the best suited for her. He would just adore and cherish her and IMO that is what she needs. Richie reminds me of James, Sam's brother-in-law. Remember him on her HTD? Richie is a lot like James... behind-the-scenes-shy guy who lets his wife shine. Richie would do the same. That even Lisa said Richie is perfect for Sam and that their kiss was just real and that Richie is the first guy who makes Sam laugh. That's what I remember posting last season with Sam and Blake... that he didn't make her laugh. I think if Richie is in F2 and met Sam's family they would have fallen in love with Richie too and loved him. If Richie was in F2 then maybe her brother faved that tweet because he met him. But if Richie is not F1 I can only guess that Sam's brother liked Richie best for faving that tweet. And I can see why. Richie is beloved already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/what-happens-when-sam-frost-leaves-the-bachelorette-mansion/story-fn8yvfst-1227563620594

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4389401e9755822d58c6ade51336b57e

Morning feast ... Richie was one of many who spent hours in the kitchen.Source:Channel 10

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Db271c3e4ad8139cd5405cd841667311
Love this... love that he loved to cook too.
Richie is such a great catch.
He's the kind of guy I actually think a woman needs to be deserving of.
And I love chess! I used to play in tournaments back in the day. Fun game.

And this pic of all the guys tells me everything I need to know about the guys' personalities...
Richie has arms off table and folded near himself.
I understand why he said in his interview (only one so far other than TVweek one) that there were a lot of "intense personalities" in the house.
Richie is so shy and underrated. Such a humble, genuine guy.
What a beautiful man and beautiful soul, indeed!

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 C76ef3f4f2e037b2ba82da85fe5c5b60
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:04 am

aww richie! such a great guy! My favourite male contestant on bachelor or bachelorette history was Jared from kaitlyns season. I can now say Richie has topped Jared and now Richie is my number one! #TeamRichie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine