SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:11 am

After dinner at his place with his mum/sister/friends, yes. When did she say that about people watching? I'm comparing it to Sasha's HTD where she lingered in the doorway with him, and they said something about not wanting to leave each other - she didn't seem to mind that people would be watching (though there wasn't such a big crowd)

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by carraiger Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:15 am

Sam said it in a radio interview, I think it was Kyle & Jackie O. She was being kind about the situation.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:15 am

It is hard to know which media interviews to believe but there was an article in last week or so where Sam is quoted as saying in regards her kiss with Richie at HTD's that she was conscious people may be watching them (I assume she is referring to Richie's family and friends).

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:19 am

@carraiger I'm not sure we can say for a fact Sam was being kind... who of us really knows if perhaps that is really how she felt on the night? Not so sure we can discount how Sam feels about Richie till Wednesday night conclusion :yes:

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:21 am

Sam's comments about the Richie goodbye kiss are at the 1.17.05 mark of the 16/10 podcast
https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by apples Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 am

Thanks for the welcome to the forum Smiley .... I still think Richie is F1, I admit I'm a hopeless romantic and also a wishful thinker. I think Sasha will be F3. I think R + S fell in love with the single date and the HTD was downplayed by them and the editors because otherwise it would be too obvious. And I'm wilfully ignoring the lack of screencaps showing Richie in NZ. That's it - I'm willing to bet at least $2 on it going that way. I guess the hopeless romantic part of me can't imagine a girl being able to go past Richie. Especially if you've had your fair share of emotionally incapable men or players.

apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:45 am

apples wrote:Thanks for the welcome to the forum Smiley .... I still think Richie is F1, I admit I'm a hopeless romantic and also a wishful thinker.  I think Sasha will be F3.  I think R + S fell in love with the single date and the HTD was downplayed by them and the editors because otherwise it would be too obvious.  And I'm wilfully ignoring the lack of screencaps showing Richie in NZ.  That's it - I'm willing to bet at least $2 on it going that way.  I guess the hopeless romantic part of me can't imagine a girl being able to go past Richie.  Especially if you've had your fair share of emotionally incapable men or players.

clapping! thumbsup High clap High clap High clap cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:50 am

carraiger wrote:Sam's comments about the Richie goodbye kiss are at the 1.17.05 mark of the 16/10 podcast
https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065

Thank you for sharing this!! Obviously can't trust everything she says but this has made me feel a little better cheerleader

I wonder if Richie reads this forum question

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:12 pm

I  beatingheart the Popsugar interview.

That interview re confirms to me that Richie is a genuine guy. Shine and 10 contacted him cause they thought he was suitable for Sam.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 pm

ElonM wrote:I  beatingheart the Popsugar interview.

That interview re confirms to me that Richie is a genuine guy. Shine and 10 contacted him cause they thought he was suitable for Sam.
He's amazing right? And I love that he actually is so eager to admit he downloaded last season and watched and was immediately taken by Sam.
I suspect the other guys watched too but just don't admit to it.

I also love love LOVE that Richie is not only genuine but doesn't ever portray himself in an fake or exaggeratory way:
... for example: his intro video he drove up in his car, wearing his own work clothes, and abseiling the rock showing what he actually does and then when Sam met him out limo and said that's impressive to his job he said he wouldn't call it impressive and then for HTD that was his real house that he built himself.

This guy is such a great catch!! I just hope if he is not in a relationship that he is next Bachelor!!! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:35 pm

guys. let me know which part do you want me to make in GIF Smiley

i have time to make just a couple for you

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Bringing this here because #TeamRichie  :cutesmile!:

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:I know DM is full of a lot of rubbish but I enjoyed this.... and btw I do not recall seeing this pic of he and Sam kissing on his HTD.... does anyone else???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278824/Richie-Strahan-determined-not-absent-father-dad-walked-Bachelorette-hunk-toddler.html
What a gorgeous article! Could he be any more of a catch? I guess the DM isn't rubbish all the time The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698
Richie is such a catch!!
Women will be signing up like crazy if he was the next Bachelor!!
He will be an amazing father husband and father too!! :yes:
He is so lucky with his job as well being able to have a contracted FIFO and only a few weeks here and there totaling a few months a year of working!
That's incredible to be able to do that and then he wants to be a house husband!!
Someone marry this guy quickly!! (@HGL kisses )

'I want to be a hands-on dad': Richie Strahan is determined not to be an absent father after his own dad walked out on The Bachelorette hunk when he was a toddler

According to the magazine, the Rope Access Technician is determined to be there to help raise his children, even working less to make sure he is home enough to be a big part of their lives.

'I'd hate to be a dad who doesn't know their kids,' he admitted.

The blonde babe vying for Sam's heart says he is down to working about four months of the year in his mining job, which leaves him plenty of time to be a house husband.

'I'm trying to put myself in a position where I can be home most of the time,' he said.

Proving to have a new-aged theory on parenting, Richie seemed disappointed that some guys pass on most of the child-rearing responsibilities over to their partner, saying: 'I don't think that's fair.'

'Both parents should commit 100 per cent to looking after their kids and wanting to be there,' he added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3278824/Richie-Strahan-determined-not-absent-father-dad-walked-Bachelorette-hunk-toddler.html#ixzz3p2HaQr3p
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine