SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:11 am

Sam has said to Richie he is perfect, that he is genuine, gorgeous, divine, has a beautiful soul, is truly incredible man, has tweeted about him, faved tweets about him, talked so positively about him in the media and on her own SM, watched her date of her with him, said it was her fave date of the whole show, said she hopes that Richie finds happiness, etc, etc, etc...

Safe to say I think Sam loved Richie as a person but fell in love with Sasha night one.

It's a testament to Richie how beloved he is when even the lead (Sam) is singing his praises and says she can't say enough good things about him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 am

Just to reminisce... this was Richie night one out the limo... Happy and just so genuine and sweet and adorkable. :yes: wrote:

@AAL - thanks for the video. I'm thinking I'm not the only one that sits there with a big soft smile on their face and gooey eyes at the loveliness of this man. IMO he's the epitome of a true RomCom character that starts off awkward but becomes the magnificent, loving, true hero of the story. Sigh :rosiecolored sign heart :thismuch:

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:26 am

Your'e definitely not the only one who get gooey eyed at the loveliness of Richie.
He's a rare breed indeed. Lucky lad who snatches up Richie :yes: beatingheart :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 am

in_denial wrote:It will be hard...especially considering that there isn't anything in the screen caps to suggest that things don't go so well with Richie on his final date. Still think it's a matter of Sam having the major hots for Sasha, nothing that Richie has done IMO.

I agree, it is nothing against Richie that she doesn't choose him, but Sash captured her imagination on the first night, and no one else had a chance. I will be having a wine to drown mine and Richie's sorrows tonight while my husband simultaneously laughs at me for caring about a person on TV that I haven't met, and says "but this show is really mean, why would anyone put themselves through this!" as he always does while I'm watching Bach/Bachette. I think he secretly loves watching it, he just can't be caught admitting to it! :cutesmile!:

#RichieForBachelor2016
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:29 am

I love the love for Richie in this thread! group hug
Richie is so deserving of love and I hope we get to see it happen on our screens next year! Praying

#RichieForBachelor2016
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:46 am

We have a match. Well done to whoever it was that said Falls creek.

Screencap of last weeks promo

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 C7ACD81E-A081-4221-8B5D-1A4DB0D4553E

Google maps

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 21805CE1-534F-45B4-A624-9DAD8D7EF8BF

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:47 am

Yay!! Well done to whomever said Falls Creek!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 1710264613

At least Richie got the best FD of them all!! Go Richie!!! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:00 am

Interstate no less, wonder if there was an overnight stay involved??? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:05 am

I think they said that there were no overnights. Which is a good thing. He would be beyond heartbroken if there were and then dumped i am sure.

Btw: Awesome match @Sundy of the screencaps!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:12 am

Lol. I had too. I needed closure. Lol. I know they say there are no overnights and I would like to think this is the case. I don't think Sam would do that. But that is an awful lot of travel for one day
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:04 am

2.5 hrs to go - it's funny, my sister (who isn't a member of this site or takes part in any sleuthing) is convinced Sasha is going tonight and Richie will win. She is a Sasha fan, by the way.

Going to be some very surprised people tonight.

There are many on social media that still think the snow screen shot is in NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:27 am

in_denial wrote:2.5 hrs to go - it's funny, my sister (who isn't a member of this site or takes part in any sleuthing) is convinced Sasha is going tonight and Richie will win. She is a Sasha fan, by the way.

Going to be some very surprised people tonight.

There are many on social media that still think the snow screen shot is in NZ.
Yup. I think that a lot of people will be shocked when it is Richie. Most viewers see Richie as the likely winner and Sasha too obvious and it's mostly because viewers have just finished Sam Woods season were it was the opposite.

I just hope we get to hear from Richie somehow someway and know how he is currently doing. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine