SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I  beatingheart the Popsugar interview.

That interview re confirms to me that Richie is a genuine guy. Shine and 10 contacted him cause they thought he was suitable for Sam.
He's amazing right? And I love that he actually is so eager to admit he downloaded last season and watched and was immediately taken by Sam.
I suspect the other guys watched too but just don't admit to it.

I also love love LOVE that Richie is not only genuine but doesn't ever portray himself in an fake or exaggeratory way:
... for example: his intro video he drove up in his car, wearing his own work clothes, and abseiling the rock showing what he actually does and then when Sam met him out limo and said that's impressive to his job he said he wouldn't call it impressive and then for HTD that was his real house that he built himself.

This guy is such a great catch!! I just hope if he is not in a relationship that he is next Bachelor!!! Praying

He's amazing and I appreciate his honesty.

I pray that he's doing well. Based on that interview he doesn't want to talk about his feelings. I guess he's still trying to get over Sam.

If only I was living in WA. giggling  I must say this series has helped me a lot date wise and I have learnt so much. Getting to know Nick, Brooks, Art and now Richie has been a blessings cause they all have qualities that I am looking for in a man.  Nothing beats being your authentic self and they have proven this so many times. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Question: question

Does anyone have or get TV Week Mag?
Would love to know what is in the magazine about Richie!! :yes:
Or in any of the other magazines with articles about Richie: WHO mag, New Idea, OK magazine, etc...

Would love to see what is in those mags about him if anyone has them. Praying

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm

@ElonM Very well said!! hearthumbsup Especially about being authentically oneself. Richie said that in an interview as well that he would just be himself and awkward is fine with him if that is who he is. Some great men there on your list of faves, Elon! I suspect you will land your own Richie (Or Brooks/Nick/Art) and be very happy indeed!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:49 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Question:  question

Does anyone have or get TV Week Mag?
Would love to know what is in the magazine about Richie!! :yes:
Or in any of the other magazines with articles about Richie: WHO mag, New Idea, OK magazine, etc...

Would love to see what is in those mags about him if anyone has them. Praying

I will have a look at them when I'm at the shops later today and if there's anything worthwhile in them I'll get it and post it up.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@ElonM Very well said!! hearthumbsup Especially about being authentically oneself. Richie said that in an interview as well that he would just be himself and awkward is fine with him if that is who he is. Some great men there on your list of faves, Elon! I suspect you will land your own Richie (Or Brooks/Nick/Art) and be very happy indeed!! beatingheart

Thanks AAL. Hopefully, I meet him soon.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Where is Richie hiding out? It's driving me nutso. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:28 pm

starwelcome To all the new members I missed! Thank you for joining!

@HEA - thank you for making all the gifts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:42 pm

you are very welcome.

ask me the moment in the guy's thread, and I will make one

no matter who is F1 F2 F3, we all had fun this season Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Sundy wrote:Where is Richie hiding out?  It's driving me nutso. Lol

he was seen in a race car this week around victoria no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:03 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:Where is Richie hiding out?  It's driving me nutso. Lol

he was seen in a race car this week around victoria no?

Yes on Saturday and then nothing. If he was F3 I would assume he would stay in Melbourne for Thursday's The project as its such a long flight
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Read on IG that someone spotted him yesterday at the Melbourne airport.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine