SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:29 pm

^ thanks @natik. So perhaps he's not doing The Project?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:33 pm

natik wrote:Read on IG that someone spotted him yesterday at the Melbourne airport.
Hmmm... something tells me that Richie doesn't want to do any radio/tv interviews if he is heading back to Perth already?
He is the only F3 who has done no radio interviews whatsoever.
Darn this doesn't bode well, imo, for him wanting to be Bachelor if he is in the running.
Maybe he really was heartbroken and taking months like he said to get over things?
Either that or he is pulling a Ben H who hardly did any interviews either (I can only hope).
I am a bit bummed out though... I was hoping to see/hear him this week.... sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by apples Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:35 pm

So he's in Melbourne and Sam is in Melbourne/ Vic visiting her family.....

Coincidence?
I THINK NOT!!!

Maybe he finds these interviews hard because he's madly in love with her and her with him but he just can't say it??

:cutesmile!:

apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:50 pm

There are people in Perth saying that they aired the wrong ad yesterday lunchtime. It's Sasha and Michael
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Sundy wrote:There are people in Perth saying that they aired the wrong ad yesterday lunchtime. It's Sasha and Michael
This happened with Lana and Snez too so people knew who the F2 were for Sam Wood's season.
I think they do this on purpose (IMO) since it is interesting that the same thing happened at this time too.

I'm really bummed out about Richie not doing any radio interviews.
We haven't heard him speak once in radio like Sasha and Michael have.
And since he is F3 he won't get the Thursday morning interviews since those are usually for F1 and F2 like Snez and Lana were.

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Super bummed too. Just makes me think he is really heartbroken
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Sundy wrote:Super bummed too. Just makes me think he is really heartbroken
:tissuebox

I know. And it's so easy to say that these contestants are just fine and they will get over it, etc, etc.
But sometimes that is not always the case.
Maybe watching it all on TV brought it all back?
And this week Sam is really making it known that it is the saddest episode ever (what she said on IG) and her crying her face off last week watching the episode when Richie leaves does NOT bode well. At all.

sad hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Maybe but no way TEN will allow the couple to see each other 2 days before the finale in private... they spent $$ for secret locations and made sure that paps could not trace them.

this is 2 days before the finale and ALL THE MAGS are on high alert to have the first scoop!!!

I do not believe for an instant that they may have met together. However, the bachs reunions means that all the guys need to reach sydney at one point of another. maybe from perth he decided to visit some people, then jump to sydney after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Sundy wrote:There are people in Perth saying that they aired the wrong ad yesterday lunchtime. It's Sasha and Michael
On SM?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:18 pm

@Sundy where did you read/hear this?

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:20 pm

I will be hiding in my parallel universe for the next few days. Definitely not watching live
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Sunnyandhappy wrote:@Sundy where did you read/hear this?

Twitter yesterday and someone on the Facebook fan page is asking too. Quite funny actually they also talk about us on the Facebook page. I feel like a member of a secret society. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine