SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:One of the reasons I'm hesitant that it's Richie is because for the last couple of months Richie has been happy completing his home in Perth.  Does not seem that Sam would move there since she is settled in her job and doesn't seem that Richie would move.  So..
@iamreal2u where did you get that info, just curious. Because he finished building nearly a year ago (based on his SM).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:29 pm

His IG....OR Maybe it is finished by now.  His friend had made a comment about something similar,
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Screen26
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Good for him building a house. That was 44 weeks ago, so 11 months ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah he finished it last year. So not building it now.
From those that know him and follow his snapchats he has flown a bit since pre-show airing but they don't know if it was for his work or for SHV.
Drew commented in FB group that Richie works a lot so maybe that is why.
I don't think Drew knows though since he left so early on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:"I'm smitten".. that's what Sam said after the date with Richie.  Is she smitten easily and can she be smitten for more that one guy?
AEF wrote:I actually think she may have said she was a bit smitten after Dave's date
iamreal2u wrote:Ok then.. For Sam smitten is not a real smitten.  The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 3806527698

I think Sam clarifies what type of "smitten" she is.

For Dave: "I don't know. I think I'm a little bit smitten"
For Richie: "I'm certainly very smitten" (she rocked back and forth grinning shyly when she said it -- at 18:00 into the video here)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Here's another side to Richie...
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Screen27
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Alana is one of Richie's closest friends who is cheering for him on the show (and was one of the people who convinced him to do it based on what info I have had with his cousin).
That caption in the IG pic from nearly a year ago she updated/edited when the show first started and hashtagged him and the show.
She's a blogger/media person too, similar to Lisa.
I actually think Richie should have a job/career like Lisa's boyfriend, Tyson.
Totally his thing and I could see him and Tyson traveling together with their partners.
Bummed that won't be Sam but maybe he will find his own girl and make that happen!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 pm

^^AAL It looks as though she's not that close to Lisa any longer. At least by SM. Does his cousin know the outcome?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:42 pm

^ I am not sure if she is or isn't since a lot of communication even last year between them was texting and on the phone with each other and not on SM. I think a lot of Sam's real friends she doesn't interact with on SM at all.
But I know Sam has posted and commented about Lisa and Tyson and she likes both of their pics on IG.
And she lives far from Lisa so couldn't just meet up with them like she does Sarah her roommate or even Chantal.
I know that Lisa is recapping about the season so I think Sam would have to not SM interact as much with someone who knows her and is talking about the show.  

I am not sure if his cousin knows the outcome. But I think this is probably an "everyone knows but will act like they don't know" situation.

Even Heather, she is constantly at Studio 10, and I think Heather knows who wins and it is why she posted she was nervous for Richie on the first episode. How would she know to be nervous for someone who didn't even get a date until Week 3 of Week 5?

Totally smells like everyone knows for sure the F3/F2 and did so waaaay before the show aired. :Nod:

And if Richie is in F2 then they knew this as well, imo.

Even Fitzy and Wippa were like "RICHIE" episode 1 and had his photo planted for Sam's pre-show pin-the-rose game (will post video).
And Tony on his interview said it's between Richie and Sasha (and Tony was off the show before Richie even got his single date).
Sounds all like inside info to me.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:31 pm

I love this caption about marrying Richie.  :cutesmile!:  
#TeamRichie

@popsugarau
October 8, 2015

Just FYI, this is what Richie would look like at your children's birthday parties. If you were to marry him and have kids with him. Hypothetically. That's all.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 11910386_194126934252737_2119643545_n
http://www.pikore.com/m/1091023890249802612_45834983
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:43 pm

^^Yep. He seem ready....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 pm

This makes me wonder if Richie is in the F2. scratch
I am hoping not, but if Sam's bro was being truthful about liking that tweet about Richie, then Richie may be.
I am a bit bummed if Richie does go to F2 and blindsided/heartbroken there  hmmm

- Tony who is close to Michael (both live in Brisbane) and saying it is either Richie or Sasha for F1.
- I think he may not know who for sure who is F1 but he may know the F2.
- Tony just throwing Richie out there is definitely inside info since the episode of Richie hadn't even aired yet and Tony was off the show when Richie got a date.
- Tony's face he seems a bit like "oops" when he says "Richie" and "darkhorse" etc.
- I would think that Tony as a friend of Michael's would actually want people to think Michael could win but he doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine