SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote: :tissuebox
Sundy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 410D847A-3429-47BA-8BE2-7CE11EDCE7F6.png

It just says so much
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks for posting AEF. Richie is really a great guy. Proud of him for not saying the "Love" word until he means it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:00 am

Richie is single.
Richie is most likely to be the next Bachelor unless he doesn't want it.

Do it Richie. Open your heart and be like Sam Frost -- just go for it!!! Love is waiting for you!! #RichieForBachelor  beatingheart

AEF wrote:Richie speaks here

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette-dumping-no-one-saw-coming/story-fn8yvfst-1227577629800
WEDNESDAY night’s heartbreaking rose ceremony saw Sam Frost say goodbye to the man many thought would be the last man standing.

But Richie Strahan, who exited the mansion leaving Sasha Mielczarek and Michael Turnbull as the final two, said the Bachelorette never offered him an explanation as to why she chose to let him go.

“Sam never gave me a reason, we had a really good chat and she said some beautiful things to me,” the 30-year-old from Perth told news.com.au

“There was so much going through my mind, I can’t even remember the chat we had to be honest ... it’s such an intense moment and Sam was really upset,” he said of the pair’s final moment together outside the mansion.

“After I didn’t get a rose, she took me out of the mansion and we had a little private chat, she just said really nice things to me ... I said some really nice things to her, I wished her all the best, I was really thankful of having that opportunity to win her affections.”

The rope access technician admitted he didn’t see the blow coming, but knew he was up against “two incredible blokes” who both shared chemistry with the 26-year-old brunette.

“I did think I had a pretty good chance with Sam ... at the end of the day, Sam’s got the ultimate decision and you’ve got to respect that. You put your best foot forward and try to be yourself and hope that’s enough.”

Richie said he hasn’t had any contact with Sam since filming wrapped and wouldn’t even know how to get in contact with her. “You’ve got to respect the winner. I don’t think the guy wants me calling Sam up every five minutes having a D&M, that would be pretty disrespectful.”

Richie is currently single, almost four months after leaving the competition, but says he’s been concentrating on spending time with family and friends who he is incredibly close to.

“I haven’t found love, my world is a little bit different though, I don’t go clubbing until, like, four in the morning, that’s not my scene.

“I go on holidays with family and friends and stay in pretty remote areas but unfortunately there’s no glamorous girls walking around there for me to meet.”

Given Richie was already approached by Ten to be this year’s Bachelor (ultimately losing out to Sam Wood) the Perth hunk is sure to be eyed off by the network as a possible contender for next year’s dating series. But he’s not sold on the idea — yet.

“It would have to be a pretty big decision for me, I’ve got a lot to process from here, I’ll have to consider it at one point, because everyone keeps asking me. But it’s a really big thing to do and to put myself out there again would be pretty hard to be honest.”

As for the final two lads, all he would say is that the Bachelorette has “a pretty big decision” to make.

“Sam is a beautiful girl and I could definitely see a future with her ... unfortunately Sam didn’t see a future with me, I know that she certainly wanted to find love and find the person she can be with for the rest of her life.”

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie is single.
Richie is most likely to be the next Bachelor unless he doesn't want it.

Do it Richie. Open your heart and be like Sam Frost -- just go for it!!! Love is waiting for you!! #RichieForBachelor  beatingheart

AEF wrote:Richie speaks here

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette-dumping-no-one-saw-coming/story-fn8yvfst-1227577629800
WEDNESDAY night’s heartbreaking rose ceremony saw Sam Frost say goodbye to the man many thought would be the last man standing.

But Richie Strahan, who exited the mansion leaving Sasha Mielczarek and Michael Turnbull as the final two, said the Bachelorette never offered him an explanation as to why she chose to let him go.

“Sam never gave me a reason, we had a really good chat and she said some beautiful things to me,” the 30-year-old from Perth told news.com.au

“There was so much going through my mind, I can’t even remember the chat we had to be honest ... it’s such an intense moment and Sam was really upset,” he said of the pair’s final moment together outside the mansion.

“After I didn’t get a rose, she took me out of the mansion and we had a little private chat, she just said really nice things to me ... I said some really nice things to her, I wished her all the best, I was really thankful of having that opportunity to win her affections.”

The rope access technician admitted he didn’t see the blow coming, but knew he was up against “two incredible blokes” who both shared chemistry with the 26-year-old brunette.

“I did think I had a pretty good chance with Sam ... at the end of the day, Sam’s got the ultimate decision and you’ve got to respect that. You put your best foot forward and try to be yourself and hope that’s enough.”

Richie said he hasn’t had any contact with Sam since filming wrapped and wouldn’t even know how to get in contact with her. “You’ve got to respect the winner. I don’t think the guy wants me calling Sam up every five minutes having a D&M, that would be pretty disrespectful.”

Richie is currently single, almost four months after leaving the competition, but says he’s been concentrating on spending time with family and friends who he is incredibly close to.

“I haven’t found love, my world is a little bit different though, I don’t go clubbing until, like, four in the morning, that’s not my scene.

“I go on holidays with family and friends and stay in pretty remote areas but unfortunately there’s no glamorous girls walking around there for me to meet.”

Given Richie was already approached by Ten to be this year’s Bachelor (ultimately losing out to Sam Wood) the Perth hunk is sure to be eyed off by the network as a possible contender for next year’s dating series. But he’s not sold on the idea — yet.

“It would have to be a pretty big decision for me, I’ve got a lot to process from here, I’ll have to consider it at one point, because everyone keeps asking me. But it’s a really big thing to do and to put myself out there again would be pretty hard to be honest.”

As for the final two lads, all he would say is that the Bachelorette has “a pretty big decision” to make.

“Sam is a beautiful girl and I could definitely see a future with her ... unfortunately Sam didn’t see a future with me, I know that she certainly wanted to find love and find the person she can be with for the rest of her life.”

You know what I'm going to say AAL don't you? I think he does still hold her in his heart.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:07 am

^ He was on that couch eating fruit loops like he said.

Darn.

That he has done NO radio interviews says it all to me...

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 am

It's worse watching that RC a second time...
And in the limo he can't even talk.
All VO said later on...

Just... tears.

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:06 am

"I would have really liked that guy to be me... to have had that chance to show Sam how much I can really love her - love a girl - and treat her like an absolute princess".

I die.
I &^%&% die.

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am

:tissuebox Upset :why: sad
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 am

:tissuebox :tissuebox sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Elimination-Interview-38834201

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 am

Messinwithus wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Elimination-Interview-38834201

Thank you for bringing this over.

I love this interview.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:53 am

I like it too. Gives us a bit more insight into Ritchie. Still feeling sad though.

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine