SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Before you know it, there will be a tell all book. I don't think Shawn would be able to handle that though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:This tweet of her to her fans who want to see her on dwts and the rumor that the reason she is not on dwts bec. Shawn doesn't want it and clarified last night when someone tweeted her about it . Now out of curiosity if she clarified about it . I am wondering what are the other reasons . It sounded like she is possibly part of it but at the end it didn't work out . I have doubt Kaitlyn rejected being on dwts . Knowing these two how they are not shy of expressing at their previous snapchat video laugh out loud . But again I am thinking something happened that never expected that is why it did not work out for her side. Just wondering what it was about . Considering dwts is with abc and she is in contract with them still . Not that everyone needs to know the other reasons she is saying now laugh out loud.

[b]"@lgh24: The whole @Shawn_Booth didn't allow @kaitlynbristowe to join #dwts is so

If you don't want to tell people about what other reasons there were, then just zip it and don't say anything. It didn't work out. Period. The end.

They are starting to annoy me in the way that Andi did and does. Round 2. Let's see how this all works out once they have to get on with real life and the party stops. Pretty much every time I Shawn, he has a beer in hand. Unless they get a job as a beer/wine/cocktail taster, they may be in trouble.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Oops this was the whole exchanged last night with a fan . That is also I am thinking . Just don't say anything at all. Just say her man is supporting her end of the post . After all no one should know it at all period .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 2e1slxz
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 4t1zk0

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:22 pm

This is an example of what I said somewhere around here. She is not business savvy which in turn is why she isn't being offered anything major. She is obviously throwing someone under the bus, that's the impression I get. Either ABC TPTB whoever, she isn't happy with someone. She may think it's cool to blurt out on SM and stick up for herself, but in the long run it's hurting her.

I looked through the tshirt website. It's right up her alley. All JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Looks like they are going to Nashville . Per Kaitlyn snapchat today. She snap vid of their luggage . Although not sure if Nashville will be their home base  . It will be all new to Kaitlyn being away with her family living with her fiancé in Nashville . This is the beginning of the real stuff . Not saying being Vancouver is not. Of course it is . But this one would definitely seethe transition of their new life especially to Kaitlyn. At last Shawn got to go home and be with his dog.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2427042/bachelorette-stars-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-are-on-the-move-whats-the-scoop/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:26 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like they are going to Nashville . Per Kaitlyn snapchat today. She snap vid of their luggage . Although not sure if Nashville will be their home base  . It will be all new to Kaitlyn being away with her family living with her fiancé in Nashville . This is the beginning of the real stuff . Not saying being Vancouver is not. Of course it is . But this one would definitely seethe transition of their new life especially to Kaitlyn. At last Shawn got to go home and be with his dog.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2427042/bachelorette-stars-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-are-on-the-move-whats-the-scoop/

Not so new, she was living with her bf in germany.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:43 pm

^ ah oh I see. I didn't know that . Thanks for telling . But again this is much different now . She is engaged. Much serious . Although I think it is just be the same thing set up when they were in Vancouver . Do the things they enjoy every day . It will be fine . Looking forward what's next.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Oops this was the whole exchanged last night with a fan . That is also I am thinking . Just don't say anything at all. Just say her man is supporting her end of the post . After all no one should know it at all period .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 2e1slxz
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 21 4t1zk0
Hmmm, I do wonder what the reasons are since RS made it seem like she was initially offered/considered, but there was a last minute change. I'm not the biggest kaitboo fan, but you can tell they Shawn loves her craziness and would have totally supported her. He would have probably sat in the audience with a permanent scrowl as some guy put his hands all over her half-naked body during dances, but he would have supported her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm sorry, I don't care what RS is saying or what illustrious sources he supposedly has, because I've never seen any overwhelming evidence that he has an in with DWTS (the Bachelor/ette franchise sure, but DWTS is a different beast) and what Kaitlyn is trying to sell, the evidence if you will, just does not add up and support that Kaitlyn was ever really in consideration for this season of DWTS. 

Yes there were last minute changes and some madness going on this season as was confirmed by some of the Pros on the show. One Pro was previously announced as a cast member and then come announcement day he suddenly was not. Also, Lindsay, another Pro, admitted that some of them flew to NY for GMA the day of the cast announcement, still not really knowing if they were even dancing this season and who was with who. 

So yes, madness was happening behind the scenes but in my opinion, that points to "the other guy" having clearly been a consideration until a last minute signing took him out (the Alek guy who stopped the terrorist attack admitted he literally signed on to the show the day before the cast announcement). To me all evidence pointed to "the other guy" strongly being considered for this season and not Kaitlyn. 

Kaitlyn was nowhere near LA, there was no talk of her from anyone associated to the show, as opposed to Alison, one of the Pros re-tweeting stuff about "the other guy", didn't she also admit she hadn't heard anything when there was less than two weeks before the cast announcement and just a slew of other little things? This is a woman and couple who share all with their "fans" on social media. Does anyone really believe if she had been in serious talks and was a serious consideration that there would have been virtually no hints about it from them - none at all? I don't buy that. 

As far as I'm concerned E! Online reporting flat out that Kaitlyn was not a consideration and not asked is all the proof I need because I'm sure their source was the producers of DWTS, seeing as they quoted them in the same article. And I'll take that over RS saying he heard she was offered and then wasn't. Hell his source is probably her. I may be so generous to say maybe there was one meeting about it right after the season ended but I don't think anything was ever close to being a reality. 

To me so much worked against Kaitlyn and made it not surprising in my opinion she wasn't chosen - the fact that they rarely have Bachelorette leads on and she was a very divisive lead to the public.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:47 pm

lleyki I liked your post after reading 9 words, as for the rest of the post, I agree with every single word.

I agree

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:04 am

Add me too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 am

I don't think either were asked to be on DWTS but that's just me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass