SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:21 pm

I can honestly say I expected more of Kaitlyn. I expected her to not lash out on social media, being extremely rude of occasion. I also expected her to have some sort of direction with her life and not just live her life seemingly looking for where she can get her next free drink. Maybe these are unfair expectations of her, but her social media has often been very disappointing and projects a very particular image which isn't flattering at all. All of this is JMO.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:22 pm

I liked Kaitlyn because she is funny too. I was sold with the "plow the eff out of my field" joke straight out of the limo. What I don't like is how she condones her twitter followers to bully anyone that bullies her or how she gets on her high horse if anyone dares to question her (MTA). I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Well if 6 months is considered a success on this show, then we might as well declare Emily and 1F one of the success stories since they were also still together at this point. 6 months is hardly impressive especially since it's only been 2 months since they were allowed to go public. Most of the couples from this show can manage that.

I don't really think Kaitlyn so much changed as much as I think she just got a better edit during Chris' season than what she actually was and I think that's where the disappointment comes from. It happens all the time with these leads. She was edited as funny, confident and no drama and then on her own season she was a drag, insecure and nothing but drama. It's no surprise to me that it was the Shawn and Nick show, because seriously this woman couldn't carry a show and I'm sorry that Britt wasn't our Bachelorette instead. Anyway, yeah we saw her make some crass jokes the first time around but I really don't think most were expecting her to be so vulgar. I think a lot fans were more expecting Jillian 2.0 and instead we got the Stormhorse in female form except drunker and unemployed.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Oddly I can see them making it. I can think of much worse train wrecks who made it work and are married in Hollywood. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm

>

Last edited by lexforlife on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:46 pm

It doesn't really matter to me if Kaitlyn and Shawn make it or not make it.
Marriage is not the yardstick with which I measure healthy relationships.
People are married every day and are in unhealthy relationships.
Who one is as a person and the type of couple one is always more important to me.
I just know I would never want to model a healthy relationship after these two or be like either one, whether they marry or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Well if 6 months is considered a success on this show, then we might as well declare Emily and 1F one of the success stories since they were also still together at this point. 6 months is hardly impressive especially since it's only been 2 months since they were allowed to go public. Most of the couples from this show can manage that.

I don't really think Kaitlyn so much changed as much as I think she just got a better edit during Chris' season than what she actually was and I think that's where the disappointment comes from. It happens all the time with these leads. She was edited as funny, confident and no drama and then on her own season she was a drag, insecure and nothing but drama. It's no surprise to me that it was the Shawn and Nick show, because seriously this woman couldn't carry a show and I'm sorry that Britt wasn't our Bachelorette instead. Anyway, yeah we saw her make some crass jokes the first time around but I really don't think most were expecting her to be so vulgar. I think a lot fans were more expecting Jillian 2.0 and instead we got the Stormhorse in female form except drunker and unemployed.

Ok, I must ask who is Stormhorse?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:49 pm

^Ben F

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Haha, yes. Ben Flajnik. The Stormhorse is his alter ego. He even had a music video just like Kaitlyn. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha, yes. Ben Flajnik. The Stormhorse is his alter ego. He even had a music video just like Kaitlyn. laugh out loud

Ah, thanks. Happily, I missed his season...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oddly I can see them making it. I can think of much worse train wrecks who made it work and are married in Hollywood. laugh out loud
I say this not because I'm a huge fan of theirs, although I am, but because I personally believe that people measure others on their own yardstick. I totally get that Shawn and Kait's yardstick isn't everyone's cup of tea, but these two seem to be reading the same page of the same book (how's that for an analogy? laugh out loud), and that's what matters (to me!) Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:59 pm

This is exactly how I feel too AAL. Watching her after filming, she just simply does not respect anyone unless they are all for her or about her. IMO she doesn't care about her fans in the least, she sees them as a number an income generating number.

I give the happy couple less than 1 year from ATFR.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass