SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 pm

isittrue wrote:At this point, I don't think K and S care about TPTB and their support or lack thereof.  They still seem to be reaping some benefits (endorsements, interviews and trips) without the TPTB's involvement.  I do think that it sucks for fans that the last few couples have taken a backseat to either  the overly exposed F2 or drama  and more fuss is made over a likeable but still BIP couple but it is what it is. It's what happens to their relationship off camera that matters to me more at any rate.  I do think they will more than likely show up at Ben's premiere to support Ben but that's about it.

Yep. I love how Kaitlyn and Shawn are living their post show lives. They're living THEIR lives and enjoying them. I love that there was no sucking up to TPTB via live tweeting or promoting BIP. They didn't care about it, they're busy with themselves, their families and their own interests. Some may say they have no business sense and have burned bridges for opportunities with ABC. I see it as them not being interested in being lapdogs or puppets and being happy to do their own thing, in their own way.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Everyone got all on me when I made a stink about Nick and his potentially questionable Instagram verification that I feel the need to now point out that Kaitlyn and Shawn have their accounts verified. Now I don't follow them so maybe this is old news but I just noticed it today.

Carry on.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Kaitlyn has had hers verified since her season started airing and Shawn's IG and Twitter was just recently.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Everyone got all on me when I made a stink about Nick and his potentially questionable Instagram verification that I feel the need to now point out that Kaitlyn and Shawn have their accounts verified. Now I don't follow them so maybe this is old news but I just noticed it today.

Carry on.
I blessedly missed that kerfuffle in the Nick thread so what does this mean, please?

Fwiw, Shawn has been verified for a few weeks, Kait since her season started airing or shortly into the season iirc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 pm

While then nevermind. Like I said, I don't follow them so I thought it was a very recent thing.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Interesting. I thought it was said that only former leads and Nick were verified. Thanks for clearing that up. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 2498057887

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Let me clarify what was said. Nick changed his IG name and got it verified within a short period of time, with only 170,000+ followers. Out of curiosity sleuthers began searching for the procedure and qualifications to get your IG verified. The question was how could he get his IG verified because of this? and various other sources that reported it. Dated Feb 2015.

Business Insider

Celebs are P.O.'d after Instagram announced it would no longer be verifying accounts, The New York Post reports.

But now, Instagram is backing off from this practice, so celebrities, brands, and noted public figures are SOL.

The Post reports that current "unverified Instagram users include Julia Roberts,Charlize Theron, Katie Holmes and Kate Hudson."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/instagram-is-no-longer-verifying-accounts-2015-2#ixzz3lOOo3W7e

This led to more searching to see who was and who wasn't verified. IMO I don't recall it being said that IG accounts were only verified for former leads and Nick, as I recall part of that searching it was revealed Andi wasn't verified either.

Back to Kaitlyn and her 1.1million followers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Oh, that's not what I meant GA. At the time that the Bachelor was being sleuthed, I thought only some former leads were verified, and then Nick. No biggie, it seems as though their verification process was as random as I thought. Maybe Shawn was verified afterwards, I don't remember seeing it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:58 am

Saw this . It looks like Kaitlyn collaborated with a shop that selling wording t-shirts . And according to their ig it will come out this oct .1 and ready to sell in public . She also put on her ig today but did not say when it is coming out in public . I think her collaboration is more of her sassy and spicy personality . So that would probably the wordings on the t-shirts when it's available in public.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 2h4db2v

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 5o5lpy
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Jpwrp0

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 am

So is this her new "career"?
Wish her successful then, the paycheck of being the B'ette can't afford the lives of the two of them for very long I think. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 am

So I checked the clothing website: shopstateofgrace http://us.shopstateofgrace.com/
They sell t-shirts for more than $40, pullover more than $70. I don't know if any of K's 1.1 millions of followers will spend that kind of money on a simple shirt /pullover , but I personally think it's a bit pricey.
Designing overpriced t shirts, sounds familiar? anyone?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:18 pm

MeAndi 2.0 cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass