SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:46 am

Can't wait to see what kind of women Ben is going to have to deal with and how he will interact with all the women.

To be honest, I am not all that excited about Ben. He seems cute and nice enough. I don't know, he may be different as a lead. But I felt that way about the last 2 leads. Not very exciting or interesting at least from everything that I saw on Kaitlyn's season. I guess I will have to see.

I do however like the fact that he is an intelligent young man, established career, strong beliefs about what is right and wrong in relationships, and loves to support charitable causes. He seems to be level headed too. IMO.

Happy we all know now and can sleep and rest. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 3806527698

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:49 am

I believe the Honduras trip is mid September with filming starting around the 25th or so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 am

Honduras trip is Sept 1-5 according to the charity's website.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:56 am

umngirl wrote:Honduras trip is Sept 1-5 according to the charity's website.

That's not necessarily what he's going to Honduras for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 am

Well he said he would see the charity people in Honduras in September so they are either staying longer and then he's going or he was lying. I have a hard time believing he was lying.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:08 am

It is quite possible he is going to Honduras for another reason or reasons and doing some charity work while he is there. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 am

I'm so excited to get to know Ben and hopefully watch him fall hard for someone. I have a good feeling about him.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:28 am

Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi Jul 23 St Petersburg, FL
Benjamin Higgins retweeted Humanity & Hope
Looking forward to seeing you all down in Honduras in September!

He doesn't say anything about Sept 1st or being part of a mission. It really doesn't matter, filming starts after he returns.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am

I think Ben will be better than I initially thought. What he said about his age and friends being married was a good answer to the criticism. I liked how he handled Amy Schumer's joke about phone sex by saying she has his number and to call later. Cute. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 am

albean99 wrote:I think Ben will be better than I initially thought. What he said about his age and friends being married was a good answer to the criticism. I liked how he handled Amy Schumer's joke about phone sex by saying she has his number and to call later. Cute. giggling

I caught that too and I hope they show us his witty side.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 am

He is going to Honduras for the charity.  It has been planned for months.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am

Bachinfo wrote:He is going to Honduras for the charity.  It has been planned for months.

Assuming his time there will be filmed, that would make for some great intro footage for his season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx