SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by LadyisaDame Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Finally ... a Lead I like and will watch arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 1710264613

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 pm

O/T... If anyone is interested in sleuthing, Bach Australia is currently airing and some of us on the board are sleuthing (with no RS!). It's definitely fun and we have embedded video links to watch all episodes. Just thought to share if anyone is interested yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:03 pm

I think this will be a good season. I like Ben H. too and can see him as the lead. I honestly dreaded the last 2 seasons. I know there are those that will say it doesn't matter who the lead is. It mattered to me since I haven't watched an entire season since Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 pm

I am fine with Ben H. I still would have loved a shock, and have Jared walk out as the next lead! (I know it wont happen, but I can dream!). That would blow everyone away with surprise!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 pm

It will be interesting to see how Ben H is. I say that because I never found I got to know him or some of the other guys because of all the drama that was played over and over. I hope he does well and will watch. I hope he will be more interesting then Chris S, of course that wouldn't take much. IMO Hugesmile

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm

I don't know enough about Ben, but I'm hoping he can redeem the last 2 seasons of this show. I just hope there is not a bunch of overkill on the "I don't feel loveable" storyline.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooo not boring Ben!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:43 pm

I don't think Ben is boring.
I think the edit he received was a non-entity. He was not quite as invisible as Samantha S the season prior, but still almost non-existent.
The point I'm trying to make is regardless of who these people really are, TPTB will whip up their magic and presto change-o make them into whatever they can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Though I watched the season I got to form no opinion of him other than nice guy and cutie pie in the looks department.
But watching an interview done after the mta he really impressed me with the polished way he spoke.
I think the number of quality girls will be more than just a handful for him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Perhaps, I doubt it though. They do not cast for quality unless you consider crazy, hysterical and over the top quality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:19 am

mizzoufan wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo not boring Ben!    
Don't worry, according to Nick who talked with Ben personally and likes him, he said he reminds him of himself in his younger twenties (more polished). Nick is an interesting guy so if he says this about Ben, then Ben may indeed bring some "interesting" to the table. They do share the similar career interests and same girl (Kailtyn) from last season with her wild ways so there's that.

I also don't think he is as goody-two-shoes and innocent as he is made out to be (but I think he is a good guy). On the show he even told K that it was "good that I'm seen as pure and innocent" in a very amused way. (His facial features definitely give off the cute, charming, innocent Peter Brady vibe).

I have a feeling if Ben signed on the dotted line and Millsy wants him for president, then Ben is going to bring the "interesting" and if not, then like Kasha said, there will be enough "quality" entertainment with the girls cast for his season.

giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 am

Ben seems like a good guy and we haven't one of those in a while. In fact, I would argue that he's the first "catch" that's been lead since...I don't even know! Good looking, employed, homeowner, well-liked, no history of cheating, no apparent anger issues, doesn't live in the middle of nowhere, charitable, etc. I was pretty neutral on him during the season, but the things I've heard about him post-filming have made me a fan. I really hope he doesn't end up disappointing me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx