SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Wait, the producers are promising something shocking?!? I don't think I've ever heard that before.

*Said with heavy sarcasm if you couldn't tell

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Laura Shields-Austin ‏@MsLauraShields 13m13 minutes ago
Saw @benhiggi and @viallnicholas28 having breakfast at swingers this morning together. Yep I admit I watch #thebachelor #BachelorInParadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Saw @benhiggi and @viallnicholas28 having breakfast at swingers this morning together. Yep I admit I watch #thebachelor #BachelorInParadise

laugh out loud OMG thank goodness this will be over in 30 minutes or so! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Interesting eh

giggling giggling giggling

Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Gah, they're going to do that two lead garbage.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 pm

lexforlife wrote:Nick might be the bachelor afterall, why would jaws drop, everyone is expecting Ben H to be the one announced, anyone other than Ben H will cause an uproar in bachelornation.

I still think it's Ben H., but jaws would not drop over Ben being TB. I don't know why Elan would say that it wasn't going happen. I know that they do a lot to get viewers, but he said the words such as " guarantee " which makes me think something other than Ben being TB is what we are going to hear. What if it's neither Ben or Nick?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Love that the two guys are hanging out together.  No hard feelings either way.  And Nick wrote that tweet about having fun no matter what happens tonight himself.  

Maybe they will poll the audience on which guy to choose.... They love the polling recently.  sneakyl

Last edited by OnePromise on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm gonna laugh real, real hard if they try the stupid two leads on night one for the third time and then Nick gets passed over for the other guy for the third time.

Don't think they are going with two leads at all but that above scenario has me laughing with evil glee.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Good, looks like no hard feelings or they decided two bachelors. Was just going to bring this over. bTW, Elan uses the word shocking as sarcasm very often, so he may just be making fun of an expected announcement.Still think it is Ben H., but would love two bachelors all the way through the season and them comparing notes on the girls. Surprise me Fleiss.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Sleuthing picked up the buddy buddy tweets between Nick and Ben. This is one of the reasons why speculation was towards Nick being TB. This is just another example of something going on.

It could be as simple as them getting together for breakfast and Nick offering him his best wishes for a good season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

I'm glad that both can sit and have breakfast like adults.

All the best to the bachelor.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 pm

ElonM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Interesting eh

giggling giggling giggling

Hugesmile

Yup, not only are they both in LA, they're eating breakfast together? Wow, I can see it being 2 leads once again, but IDK anymore.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx