SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:26 pm

It takes 2 to tango and Kaitlyn was the one who invited Nick to her room and bed cant blame Nick alone on this.  If I remember correctly she was eager for him to join and most importantly she told him she wore close so he could have easy access to her body.  Her actions after was disrespectful and to me personally insulting and beneath the person I once thought she was.

The season was damn boring until Nick showed up. He brought the ratings and she becomes the bully interesting!

Last edited by reason on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

ironcat wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
ironcat wrote:I never saw Nick's edit as indicative of him being the next Bachelor.  He was once again the one who didn't get along with the other guys, who didn't "play fair", and who had sex with the lead before it was "allowed".  That by the end of it, some fans were actually starting to feel sorry for him was more a result of how badly Kaitlyn handled things than it was the producers giving him the golden edit that usually indicates the next lead.

Past male leads have for the most part gotten "spotless" edits- Chris, Sean, Ben F, Jason, Jake, JPG (well, what we saw of him); none of them have been the least bit controversial on their Bachelorette season.  Ben H. fits that mold to a T.  If they've chosen Nick this time, they are going against type.

Didn't Chris get into with one of the other guys on Andi season?

You mean with Nick?  That was edited to make Chris look like the hero.

Well they did a crappy job then, since he came off like a drunken tool to me. I actually liked him before that confrontation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

reason wrote:It takes 2 to tango and Kaitlyn was the one who invited Nick to her room and bed cant blame Nick alone on this.  If I remember correctly she was eager for him to join and most importantly she told him she wore close so he could have easy access to her body.  Her actions after was disrespectful and to me personally insulting and beneath the person I once thought she was.

I'm talking about the way it was edited. (Really prefer not to revisit this argument.)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

No one is blaming Nick alone for the sex situation (which has been talked about to death).

I can't wait for the reveal so we can start focusing on the contestants.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

mindless wrote:
ironcat wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

Didn't Chris get into with one of the other guys on Andi season?

You mean with Nick?  That was edited to make Chris look like the hero.

Well they did a crappy job then, since he came off like a drunken tool to me. I actually liked him before that confrontation.

I remember that the majority of viewers were on Chris' side regarding this, and Nick was still largely disliked (not on this board, but out in fandom-land). Chris also acted very "nobly" when Andi sent him home. So yeah, he got a very good edit on her season overall.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:38 pm

BlackHalo wrote:No one is blaming Nick alone for the sex situation (which has been talked about to death).

I can't wait for the reveal so we can start focusing on the contestants.

Me too.

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Nick says it for me... :yes:  yes

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  3h3 hours ago
@danafehr I think whatever happens tonight we should have fun and worry about the things in life that really matter.

Best of luck to Ben H. Hopefully Ben finds whatever he is looking for on this crazy show and that it is worth it in the end.
Can't wait to start sleuthing the women!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick says it for me... :yes:  yes

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  3h3 hours ago
@danafehr I think whatever happens tonight we should have fun and worry about the things in life that really matter.

Best of luck to Ben H. Hopefully Ben finds whatever he is looking for on this crazy show and that it is worth it in the end.
Can't wait to start sleuthing the women!

Nick favorited that Tweet. But, why would be favor a Tweet about what was happening tonight? Everyone already knows that Ben H. is the chosen one?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:09 pm

ElonM wrote:Sorry Elan, not my jaw  Suspect

elan gale        ✔️ @theyearofelan
We are going to announce the new Bachelor LIVE tonight on #AfterParadise and I can guarantee that JAWS. WILL. DROP.

Well, as a Nick fan, I sincerely hope so, but I'm not optimistic. Maybe Ben H. has *really* been hitting the gym, and we'll have photographic evidence? giggling

Another possibility is that they might be running a two-lead season as they did for the women.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Amethyst wrote:
ElonM wrote:Sorry Elan, not my jaw  Suspect

elan gale        ✔️ @theyearofelan
We are going to announce the new Bachelor LIVE tonight on #AfterParadise and I can guarantee that JAWS. WILL. DROP.

Well, as a Nick fan, I sincerely hope so, but I'm not optimistic. Maybe Ben H. has *really* been hitting the gym, and we'll have photographic evidence?  giggling

Another possibility is that they might be running a two-lead season as they did for the women.

Or he comes out shirtless giggling giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Nick might be the bachelor afterall, why would jaws drop, everyone is expecting Ben H to be the one announced, anyone other than Ben H will cause an uproar in bachelornation.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Having fun with Elan's tweet:
Jaws would drop if it was it Josh Murray cantstopl
There was even a gif circulating during season 10 of Josh's jaw dropping over one of Andi's very low cut gowns which made me think of it. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx