SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Siah wrote:So if Nick gets the gig, it's because he's a huge catch and so complex and interesting. If Ben gets it, it's because Nick turned it down because it's so beneath him?

No ... Because the edit for Kaitlyns season was setting him up to be the next Bach, not Ben. I also think it's the reason he was brought on the bachette in the first place. Tptb want drama ... And Nick would provide that on spades!

Please don't assume that people who make observations are fans ...some of us just tell it like we see it :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:03 pm

I agree liking one cast is not exclusive of liking another. That's a good thing for the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Other than getting his heartbroken at the very end, I saw no bachelor edit for Nick. He was at the root of much of this season's controversy. If they wanted a controversial, divisive season, I guess he'd be their guy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:10 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Other than getting his heartbroken at the very end, I saw no bachelor edit for Nick. He was at the root of much of this season's controversy. If they wanted a controversial, divisive season, I guess he'd be their guy.

Yep IMO it was always going to be Ben as the next bachelor . Never got the sense it was Nick. They have not used a F2 since Ben F as lead anyway .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Siah wrote:So if Nick gets the gig, it's because he's a huge catch and so complex and interesting. If Ben gets it, it's because Nick turned it down because it's so beneath him?

No ... Because the edit for Kaitlyns season was setting him up to be the next Bach, not Ben.  I also think it's the reason he was brought on the bachette in the first place.  Tptb want drama ... And Nick would provide that on spades!

Please don't assume that people who make observations are fans ...some of us just tell it like we see it :gotcha:

I, LOVE This! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71548

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Sorry Elan, not my jaw Suspect

elan gale ✔️ @theyearofelan
We are going to announce the new Bachelor LIVE tonight on #AfterParadise and I can guarantee that JAWS. WILL. DROP.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Fingers and toes crossed for Nick or Ben Z To be the new Bachelor!!

Elan has been tweeting that is going to be a shocker. Whatever that means laugh out loud,

If it happens to be Ben H congrats Ben H fans.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Whatever, Elan. I'm still not watching.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:19 pm

I never saw Nick's edit as indicative of him being the next Bachelor.  He was once again the one who didn't get along with the other guys, who didn't "play fair", and who had sex with the lead before it was "allowed".  That by the end of it, some fans were actually starting to feel sorry for him was more a result of how badly Kaitlyn handled things than it was the producers giving him the golden edit that usually indicates the next lead.

Past male lead choices have for the most part gotten "spotless" edits- Chris, Sean, Ben F, Jason, Jake, JPG (well, what we saw of him); none of them were the least bit controversial on their Bachelorette season.  Ben H. fits that mold to a T.  If they've chosen Nick this time, they are going against type.

Last edited by ironcat on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 pm

ironcat wrote:I never saw Nick's edit as indicative of him being the next Bachelor.  He was once again the one who didn't get along with the other guys, who didn't "play fair", and who had sex with the lead before it was "allowed".  That by the end of it, some fans were actually starting to feel sorry for him was more a result of how badly Kaitlyn handled things than it was the producers giving him the golden edit that usually indicates the next lead.

Past male leads have for the most part gotten "spotless" edits- Chris, Sean, Ben F, Jason, Jake, JPG (well, what we saw of him); none of them have been the least bit controversial on their Bachelorette season.  Ben H. fits that mold to a T.  If they've chosen Nick this time, they are going against type.

Didn't Chris get into with one of the other guys on Andi season?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 pm

The only thing that would shock me is if they announced Joe as the next Bachelor.  We all know that he is going to be there!!! giggling cantstopl arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
ironcat wrote:I never saw Nick's edit as indicative of him being the next Bachelor.  He was once again the one who didn't get along with the other guys, who didn't "play fair", and who had sex with the lead before it was "allowed".  That by the end of it, some fans were actually starting to feel sorry for him was more a result of how badly Kaitlyn handled things than it was the producers giving him the golden edit that usually indicates the next lead.

Past male leads have for the most part gotten "spotless" edits- Chris, Sean, Ben F, Jason, Jake, JPG (well, what we saw of him); none of them have been the least bit controversial on their Bachelorette season.  Ben H. fits that mold to a T.  If they've chosen Nick this time, they are going against type.

Didn't Chris get into with one of the other guys on Andi season?

You mean with Nick? That was edited to make Chris look like the hero.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx