SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:59 pm

mindless wrote:Shocking? I sure hope we don't get two Bachelors.

Maybe it's two bachelors not competing with each other but both having 25 girls. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 2498057887

More than anything I also would like for RS to be wrong wrong wrong! affraid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:twitter wars could be Joe Vs the rest of the cast (particularly JJ and maybe Dan) and not about the new lead.

Joe starts Twitter wars, so this is likely what will happen. I think Joe & Samantha had one recently.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Speaking of shocking did anyone ever figure out what shocking Bachelor news Craig Robinson was alluding to in his twitter a couple of weeks ago?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:38 pm

If Nicks playing along with some misdirection, I'd say there's no sour grapes on his part in any way...which to me would indicate that he turned the lead role down. I'd say he's moved on to bigger and better things. Good for him. Poor Ben..... His troubles are just about to begin!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:39 pm

I saw some tweet between Craig, Elan and Peter Scalettar sent on Aug 19 but it made no sense to me. It did not seem like anything shocking.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:If Nicks playing along with some misdirection, I'd say there's no sour grapes on his part in any way...which to me would indicate that he turned the lead role down.  I'd say he's moved on to bigger and better things. Good for him. Poor Ben..... His troubles are just about to begin!
:yes: I can't say it enough, being lead is really not all it's cracked up to be.
No one even remembers the last one (or cares to) and the only "successful" one is just foraying into more edited TV drama.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Like many of you, I am very anxious for the announcement to just be made so people can stop wondering.  For those that would like to take my word, as I said earlier, the bachelor announced tonight is Ben.  No idea why Nick is in LA (modeling maybe? )  maybe he will even drop by after paradise to misdirect some more!  That would be funny of him.  I don't think that he's bitter with the franchise, but I don't know him personally so that's just my guess. I would be if I were him!  :/ I would assume all along he knew they wanted Ben and it was a matter of whether they could work out their contract issues in time.  They did and I think Nick is probably okay with it.  He seems busy and happy.   Just my $.02

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:If Nicks playing along with some misdirection, I'd say there's no sour grapes on his part in any way...which to me would indicate that he turned the lead role down.  I'd say he's moved on to bigger and better things. Good for him. Poor Ben..... His troubles are just about to begin!

I seriously doubt Nick is doing the producers' bidding by tweeting his whereabouts. I think he is doing this all on his own because, with his sarcastic sense of humor, he likes to "stir the pot" and see the fans' reaction to it. And I would bet all kinds of serious money that he would never have turned down the lead role if it had been offered. They wanted Ben H. and they apparently got him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:50 pm

So if Nick gets the gig, it's because he's a huge catch and so complex and interesting. If Ben gets it, it's because Nick turned it down because it's so beneath him?
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:00 pm

We do know from Nick's SM history that he typically IG and Tweets alot when he is visiting other cities. We had IG pics immediately after his arrival in both NYC and Miami, but we've had not one here in LA. So, either he is TB, or is in on the foiler. Otherwise, I believe we would have saw some pics of him out and about.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Good luck to Ben. I hope he is ready.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Speaking for myself.  I really like Nick and think he would have been an interesting Bachelor.  I also like Ben H and think that he will make an interesting Bachelor as well.  To me both of them are good guys.  Neither one is better just different. Just because I like NIck does not exclude liking Ben. bestbud!  Hugesmile  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx