SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:54 am

Rolly wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 22s23 seconds ago
Can't decide about Bachelor. Let's see how I feel after this bowl of prunes. What could possibly go wrong.
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 CMaDvmMUcAE307W

What does this even mean? Maybe it's an age related statement and he's telling us he's constipated (full of s#@t). cantstopl

Hahaha!  I wondered the same thing and thought it had to be a drunk tweet.  But your explanation is much better.  Everything coming out of his tweeter is s#@t.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 pm

remockered wrote:
nd4reality wrote:They should really do a season with 2 leads throughout. Double the storylines.

I have thought that for years.  Get out of my head!

No one ever listens to me arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 1710264613 .

A season with the two bens would be anazing. Ch will get to work for his pay check for a change, trying to keep it all straight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
remockered wrote:
nd4reality wrote:They should really do a season with 2 leads throughout. Double the storylines.

I have thought that for years.  Get out of my head!

No one ever listens to me arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 1710264613 .

A season with the two bens would be anazing. Ch will get to work for his pay check for a change, trying to keep it all straight.

at this point why not give it a try? they've already twice now during the series brought it to a vote between two potential leads, why not take it up one more notch and do a two lead season. it would certainly drive the drama this show just loves to portray. it would be a nice change from the usual.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 pm

I wanted that in Byron's season because I liked the other guy more. Not so sure I'd want the two Bens though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15371

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

No, but Jared, or Nick, or someone new with Ben H. Might be cool to watch. I wanted both to stay on Byron's season, as well, as I liked the other guy, whose name I can't even remember.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 am

umngirl wrote:^While that is true, I simply posted these numbers to show the popularity of each guy in terms of social media numbers which I feel is a pretty accurate measure of their individual popularites.
And yet whose name is found the most on these threads...over and over... I would love to have a count of threads who actually discuss anything including Nick compared to those he is not included in. ...laugh out loud.....How does one decide the level of interest truly?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:21 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
umngirl wrote:^While that is true, I simply posted these numbers to show the popularity of each guy in terms of social media numbers which I feel is a pretty accurate measure of their individual popularites.
And yet whose name is found the most on these threads...over and over... I would love to have a count of threads who actually discuss anything including Nick compared to those he is not included in. ...laugh out loud.....How does one decide the level of interest truly?

IMO that metric is skewed though. It's certainly true that Nick's name is mentioned - a lot - in (mostly) the appropriate threads - but what I would like to know is how many of those posts of support come from a relatively small number (perhaps less than 20 but likely much less than 100) of the same prolific posters.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:41 am

A fan favorite may not be good tv, but a controversial character could. I don't what Nick to be next Bach though, I still want Josh Murray so that I could see how dumb he could be. So bad it's not gonna happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 am

Well, I'm a Nick fan, but looking at it objectively, Ben H. appears to have the support of Bachelor Nation by a big margin. I just hope that he's every bit as nice as people say he is. After JPG I have to cross my fingers about whomever they pick and just hope for the best.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 am

I hop on here and read what is going on with the bachelor franchise now and then.  Umgirl, the numbers you posted from sm followers really surprised me.  I would have thought that Nick would have had way more than anyone else!!!  Reality is not always our perceptions, measurements are usually more accurate. I just found it interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:10 am

Eviebloom wrote:I hop on here and read what is going on with the bachelor franchise now and then.  Umgirl, the numbers you posted from sm followers really surprised me.  I would have thought that Nick would have had way more than anyone else!!!  Reality is not always our perceptions, measurements are usually more accurate. I just found it interesting.

I was surprised at the difference in #'s as well, mostly because Nick has been around for two seasons.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:23 am

IA they're missing the hilarity boat by not having a Josh Murray season. They could have a gold mine of entertainment here, including a little reaction cam of Andi in her apt watching and visibly seething/melting down each week. Just think of all the tweets and sm shaaaaaading that would be happening.

And then we have the overly involved/attached mommy contingent weekly too, not to mention all the tweenagers that are obsessed with each move this family makes.

And did I mention the barking yet? Instead of asking the girls if they accept this rose, he could bark at them at each rc, number of barks would indicate rank and if they meet the threshold of being as pretty as his dog. I know he probably can't count to 25 but Harrison will be there with an abacus to help out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx