SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:14 pm

GA - What did CH say yesterday?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this was posted anywhere.....it really doesn't say anything new.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/08/13/nick-viall-is-seriously-considering-being-the-next-bachelor/

The most interesting thing for me was the tweets listed in the article. All strongly were against Nick taking the gig. Then comes the little blurb at the end regarding "US".

The "reporter" obviously not objective at all. She had plenty to choose from on twitter pro Nick. This article was for the sole purpose to passively aggressive slam Nick. Rolling Eyes

I chose to look at it another way.
I chose to look at it as they were subtly suggesting it would not be Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 pm

@EW: Nick Viall would 'seriously consider' becoming the next Bachelor: http://t.co/6dCxljgX6r #TheBachelor http://t.co/o2eBXZTLSz

@AmyKinLA: @EW @viallnicholas28 haven't you said this before? surprised everyone is so surprised

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 1f49b  arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:GA - What did CH say yesterday?

"I think Nick's been beaten enough. He just needs to go find love. He's a sincere guy, don't you think? He just needs to go find love maybe elsewhere," Harrison noted.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-confessions----what-could-hurt-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-were-producers-behind-nick-viall-brutal-rejection-18351.php#iyDPsf0G6IMKJRJE.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:42 pm

I have been told by two reliable sources that Ben is in fact The Bachelor!!!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Yay! Let the sleuthing begin!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told by two reliable sources that Ben is in fact The Bachelor!!!

yes

I'm not surprised. I just hope he comes out of his shell, or else the season would be so hard to watch.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:48 pm

That statement by CH sounds like the nail in the coffin for Nick being the Bachelor

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Thank you for relaying that, GA.  yes  I'm ready to sleuth, too!!  

Since a lot of final casting has occurred in L.A., have we seen any clues on possible contestants (other than speculation on Tenley)?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I thought Ben was very funny on the sex education date. I hope we see more of that side of him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:52 pm

loveactually9 wrote:That statement by CH sounds like the nail in the coffin for Nick being the Bachelor

I agree, if they wanted to keep it a secret until the BIP finale, they are doing a horrible job.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Bachinfo wrote:@Buckeye_Fan,  I'm sorry if that came across as snarky, I really didn't mean it to.  I was just surprised at the insight.  ,)
Not at all! And I hope I didn't come across as being offended. I just wanted to state why I, for one, wasn't posting in Ben's thread.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx