SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told by two reliable sources that Ben is in fact The Bachelor!!!

yes

Will be interesting to see if Tenley joins his season!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 pm

If Tenley joins the season, that will be a huge pat on the back for BBF sleuthers as that was speculated a month ago! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71548

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told by two reliable sources that Ben is in fact The Bachelor!!!

yes

That is great news GA, thanks for sharing.   Bring on Ben!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:19 pm

Thanks, GA! I can't wait to see who the ladies will be.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Woohoo!! Not that I think tptb are that bad to have a majorly disliked/controversial contestant as the lead over the majority fav but you never know if their own mind freaks finally get to them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Do you think some of the ladies are chosen already?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do you think some of the ladies are chosen already?

According the RS, the final interviews for casting was last week, so I think they are finalizing their choices now.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Tenley joins the season, that will be a huge pat on the back for BBF sleuthers as that was speculated a month ago! yes
Until RS publishes it as something he discovered all by his little brilliant self. (well, unless some of the media friends lurking here give credit where credit is due. Which does sometimes happen. Thank you in advance.......)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:17 pm

I think Tenly gatecrashing is too expected and overdone. I would prefer someone like Kacie, trying her hand to become the new female Chris B. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Kacie who?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Tenley joins the season, that will be a huge pat on the back for BBF sleuthers as that was speculated a month ago! yes

Thanks GA for the "scoop" about Ben!

seton wrote:I think Tenly gatecrashing is too expected and overdone. I would prefer someone like Kacie, trying her hand to become the new female Chris B. yes

It sort of isn't fresh anymore (see last season) but I have to suspect that the thought has at least occurred to the producers.

IMO when the show considers someone for the next lead they don't do so without also considering story lines they can form around that lead - it's more than just "curb appeal" - they already know what the stories can be and already have candidates to fill various key roles. IMO out of the 25 women, 20 or so can be cast for any lead because it doesn't make any difference and those 20 won't make much difference - half will be gone in the first couple of weeks. It's the 5 or so that are "wife" material that make a difference and will make up at least the final 6 and probably make it to the final 3 and IMO they already know the final 3 will be even though Ben hasn't met any of them yet.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Kacie who?

Kacie B. I dont remember that well but she tried to gatecrash Sean's season (to no avail) after being F4 in that a-hole's (whichever TB it was) season. She might have a drinking problem. Fun! arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx