SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

eliza3 wrote:I came here to celebrate Ben as the Bach…..if you would like I can also post in Ben's thread.  It doesn't change the fact that I am TeamBen!!

I think it's great that he's the Bachelor and I know that you have been one of his biggest supporters from day 1 so I am happy for you too! Hope he has a good season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Beagle wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Because they are in the Nick threads as well. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 3806527698

I do find it very amusing that today should really be Ben's Day, yet not one comment on his thread while Nick's keep getting lengthier and lengthier. He's the past already on this Bachelor franchise, Ben is the future, yet people rather talk about Nick.....ohhh, the delicious snarks if he would have been Bachelor. :stirthepot laugh out loud

Hope Ben has some good one liners saved for his season. Hugesmile
It is interesting indeed. If anything, the many comments on the articles show that people find Nick interesting and Ben H boring.

That aside, what really puzzles me is the Us Weekly articles this week have been more flattering about Nick"the controversial one" than about Ben H "the favorite" considering they said Nick is genuine about love and said Ben H had put his interest with Tenley on hold.
Hardly a resounding announcement for next lead, imo, but that could just be that TPTB are already prepping themselves to do some fleissing on Ben H's image  :uptonogood

Btw: anyone else find it odd that Nick has had a trainer but not Ben?  scratch

Because Ben doesn't need one giggling
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:50 pm

^Ben has been seen at the gym recently so there's no way to say 100% he doesn't have a trainer.

If people would prefer the Ben fans post in his thread about him being the next Bachelor instead of this thread that has that title I'm sure we could find our way over there.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 pm

It seems that although US Weekly was clued in on the "true" choice for the next Bachelor, both People and Entertainment Weekly (who posted the following articles after US Weekly's today) are not fully convinced.  

http://www.people.com/article/nick-viall-says-would-consider-being-the-next-bachelor

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/12/nick-viall-would-seriously-consider-becoming-next-bachelor

I think that until I hear official confirmation from CH, I will air on the cautious side with People and EW.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 pm

umngirl wrote:^Ben has been seen at the gym recently so there's no way to say 100% he doesn't have a trainer.

If people would prefer the Ben fans post in his thread about him being the next Bachelor instead of this thread that has that title I'm sure we could find our way over there.

Can someone point me to Ben's Bachelor 20 fan thread? I can only find his Bachelorette contestant threads.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Ben has been seen at the gym recently so there's no way to say 100% he doesn't have a trainer.

Can someone point me to Ben's Bachelor 20 fan thread?   I can only find his Bachelorette contestant threads.  

He is not officially the next bachelor...there isn't one yet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:56 pm

There isn't a Ben's Bachelor thread.

Posters can post in this Bachelor thread to speculate on who the next bachelor will be, or they can post in Ben's thread.

Once the lead is announced, there will be a topic created for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There isn't a Ben's Bachelor thread.

Posters can post in this Bachelor thread to speculate on who the next bachelor will be, or they can post in Ben's thread.

Once the lead is announced, there will be a topic created for him.

Thanks for the clarification…I was confused!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I just had a thought.  For anyone who watched "Ready for Love," you may remember that a former gf of one of the guys was brought on to compete with the rest of the girls.  Not sure that I'd want this, but it would be pretty dramatic to get that ex-gf of Ben's to be one of his 25, or a late entry.  It would sure stir up the pot.  I wouldn't mind seeing him kick her to the curb - assuming he would.

That is quite an interesting random thought. I am new here so I don't know who has sources or whatever. I am curious though, do you happen to be close to Ben or someone in production for the show?

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:02 pm

There is ample room in this thread to post about any prospective Bachelor 20 contestants. :Nod: However, posting in the Ben thread is a great idea, also for any interested.
I am excited for Ben if he should be the next TB. I think he will be a good choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:14 pm

@Buckeye_Fan, I'm sorry if that came across as snarky, I really didn't mean it to. I was just surprised at the insight. ,)

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

If Ben is TB, hopefully he had good legal representation, and one of the conditions was that his ex g/f didn't come anywhere near production. IMO he would ensure there were no exceptions to that request.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx