SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm

I guess I must be the only one who wouldnt mind if the ex came on the show. I would love to see her get rejected on national TV. giggling

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Number of posts mean nothing when it comes to who becomes the Bachelor imo. I'm sure there will be plenty of supporters if/when Ben H is announced as lead. He isn't my first or 2nd choice but look forward to watching his season since it's clear that Jared & Cupcake aren't on the list.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Really looking forward to a Ben H. season Smiley. So glad he's the next lead (although I'm kind of disappointed no "Battle of the Bens" laugh out loud).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Why are so many convinced that this US Weekly is 100% accurate. There are glaring problems wit the whole article.

1.) They got Ben's age wrong. He turned 26 while filming B'ette. He won't be 27 during the taping of TB.
2.) They quoted him saying he's not comfortable with the attention, but yet we are told he is willing to forgo a promotion, and a relationship, just to be on a show that he admittedly said he is NOT comfortable with?

Not to mention, other people in the know have said nobody has been signed yet. Now, Ben H. may get the gig, but I don't think people should be convinced based on this article. Go back and take a look at the comments on the US Weekly article, they are widely criticizing Ben, so if it's true, this article isn't doing him any favors.

rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:27 pm

No question, I have been teamNick for the Bachelor because I feel that his season would be interesting because of Nicks complex persona.  I find him fascinating.  Nick has already been raked over the coals by TPTB so if he comes back for more he is prepared.:yes:

That said, I really like and respect who Ben H appears to be from his SM.  Ben seems like a very charitable guy who is strong in his religious convictions.  I admire that.  I think Ben could have a nice season but I do not think he will be untarnished when its over.  TPTB are never a friend of the Cast.  Sex and Scandal sells. TPTB thrive on humiliation and edit edit edit.  I cannot remember any season where there is not salacious innuendo and some sort of fall from grace for the Bachelor/Ette by the end of ATFR and aftermath.  The fame and the money are a strong pull but hopefully the potential damage to ones reputation are worth it to any one who signs on the dotted line.Rolling Eyes  

Whoever the next Bachelor is, I wish him Good Luck, he'll need it. Hugesmile  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:35 pm

To clarify, I wasn't suggesting that people not post about Ben in this thread, I was merely speculating why his Bachelorette contestant thread wasn't being posted to about this news for him but Nick's Bachelorette contestant thread was Smiley.

Regarding the US article, I was under the belief that they were the unofficial voice of The Show. I do not know if I read it here or RS's site or both but I did read it. IMO, the reason they are stating Ben as 27 is because a lot of people claimed he was too young to be TB and the reason for the Tenley hook was to give him that "edge" most said he was missing because he was boring. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm

rhondam wrote:To clarify, I wasn't suggesting that people not post about Ben in this thread, I was merely speculating why his Bachelorette contestant thread wasn't being posted to about this news for him but Nick's Bachelorette contestant thread was Smiley.

Regarding the US article, I was under the belief that they were the unofficial voice of The Show. I do not know if I read it here or RS's site or both but I did read it.  IMO, the reason they are stating Ben as 27 is because a lot of people claimed he was too young to be TB and the reason for the Tenley hook was to give him that "edge" most  said he was missing because he was boring. JMO

But if it was from a reputable source, the facts should be accurate, no? Any hoo, the US Weekly has posted an article this week saying Shawn was calling his ex.  While it may be the unofficial voice, apparently the info they are fed isn't always accurate.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

How do we know Ben is not 27?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Why are so many convinced that this US Weekly is 100% accurate. There are glaring problems wit the whole article.

1.) got Ben's age wrong. He turned 26 while filming B'ette. He won't be 27 during the taping of TB.
2.) They quoted him saying he's not comfortable with the attention, but yet we are told he is willing to forgo a promotion, and a relationship, just to be on a show that he admittedly said he is NOT comfortable with?

Not to mention, other people in the know have said nobody has been signed yet.  Now, Ben H. may get the gig, but I don't think people should be convinced based on this article.  Go back and take a look at the comments on the US Weekly article, they are widely criticizing Ben, so if it's true, this article isn't doing him any favors.

Ben will turn 27 on March 23rd(his bday is 3-23-88) which will be when TB is actively airing. So technically--they are not wrong.
I think from things I have heard and picked up on, Ben will be quite comfortable taking on TB role.
However, I never take any of these magazines as "the word". I take the word as the word.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:57 pm

I believe on his FS he told Kaitlyn he was 25 but celebrated his birthday while filming and turned 26.  They laughed about it.  Please correct me if my recollection is wrong. Hugesmile   IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Why are so many convinced that this US Weekly is 100% accurate. There are glaring problems wit the whole article.

1.) got Ben's age wrong. He turned 26 while filming B'ette. He won't be 27 during the taping of TB.

Not to mention, other people in the know have said nobody has been signed yet.  Now, Ben H. may get the gig, but I don't think people should be convinced based on this article.  Go back and take a look at the comments on the US Weekly article, they are widely criticizing Ben, so if it's true, this article isn't doing him any favors.

Ben will turn 27 on March 23rd(his bday is 3-23-88) which will be when TB is actively airing. So technically--they are not wrong.
I think from things I have heard and picked up on, Ben will be quite comfortable taking on TB role.
However, I never take any of these magazines as "the word". I take the word as the word.

This is good. This is great.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Yes laugh out loud good point Kasha, the word as the word laugh out loud!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx