SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:01 am

Have UsWeekly ever run with a Bachelor who didn't up getting the gig?

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Ben is not 27?

Ben said he turned 26 while taping The Bachelorette. So, his birthday is not in March as has been published.I posted the link.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-kaitlyn-ben-real-age-video-1424890/
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 am

GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 am
Although 25 seems young right now, if he just turned 26, he would be 27 by the time TB airs ATFR. He could be engaged for 1-2 yrs and be married by 30

Sorry for quoting myself, but this was posted after I checked back then when we were discussing his age. Seeing his age as 27 got me thinking. I believe this to be accurate.

If you google his original ABC bio it lists him as 26 which I believe came out after his birthday.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/11-bachelor-ben-h

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:09 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Ben said he turned 26 while taping The Bachelorette. So, his birthday is not in March as has been published.I posted the link.

They filmed March 10-11?  up till the beginning of May.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 am
Although 25 seems young right now, if he just turned 26, he would be 27 by the time TB airs ATFR. He could be engaged for 1-2 yrs and be married by 30

Sorry for quoting myself, but this was posted after I checked back then when we were discussing his age. Seeing his age as 27 got me thinking. I believe this to be accurate.

If you google his original ABC bio it lists him as 26 which I believe came out after his birthday.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/11-bachelor-ben-h

Ben told Kaitlyn he turned 26 while on the show (remember their FS talk? K asking if he liked older women? Hugesmile )
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:13 am

Congrats to Ben H. The women auditioning must have made it known they wanted him and nobody else. Unlike last season where I think the contestants were truly torn about who they deemed lead worthy.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Not that she would know for sure, but I just watched Tenley's periscope from tonight and she said that there has been no official decision regarding who the next Bachelor is ... She had a big smile while saying it.  So who knows.... I can't imagine her being that happy if Ben had signed on the dotted line.

Last edited by OnePromise on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Yes exactly. His birthday is in March 23rd, they had started filming already. By the time they got to the FS it was late April/May, he had turned 26. He told K he was 25 turned 26 Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

They filmed March 10-11?  up till the beginning of May.

Yes, you're correct. I was thinking the show started filming in May. So, he wouldn't turn 27 until the after the the show finished airing.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:18 am

Ben and I share the same birthDAY not year.  Interesting.  Now I am really going to psychoanalyze him.  Mirror mirror on the wall..... giggling cantstopl rofl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 am

Access Hollywood also reported that Ben H. is the Bach today. Not sure it that was posted here.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/ben-h-is-the-next-bachelor_article_111183

Also, Ben's ex has a boyfriend so I don't think we have to worry about her. Maybe Tenley will show up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 am

Strangely enough, I was on my Facebook page, and one of the trending topics was "Nick Viall said he would consider being The Bachelor." I guess not everyone got the memo that Ben is TB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx