SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm not doubting Ben being the lead, but yikes if the things said in that article are true. Here I was thinking he might turn down the job while that article makes him sound desperate for it. Well I guess his Razzie worthy acting with Kaitlyn was clue enough that he's eyeing the gig. Chris did the same with Andi and most people fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Oh well, I'm willing to give him a chance, but I do hope he loosens up a bit. I just find him so stiff. And I hope he is able to actually fall for someone on this show. We've already had two seasons in a row of the lead kinda sorta liking his F1, but not being anywhere near in love. Hoping there won't be a third.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Is this the 'journalist' who said that Kait's dad was an oil baron? Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Alanna wrote:If he wanted to be the Bach, of course he got played. I don't know why Nick gets so much credit, his edit has sucked for two years in a row, he got bamboozled twice in a row, including enough to propose this year, so not sure why I would give him any credit for anything personally. Of course maybe he's a genius and I don't know because I don't care and don't follow him other than one scary month where he was potentially Kait's f1. Ick.

I guess we'll know for sure when the official announcement is made. I think Nick was looking for a wife, not a drinking buddy, so it all worked out! Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Alanna wrote:If he wanted to be the Bach, of course he got played. I don't know why Nick gets so much credit, his edit has sucked for two years in a row, he got bamboozled twice in a row, including enough to propose this year, so not sure why I would give him any credit for anything personally. Of course maybe he's a genius and I don't know because I don't care and don't follow him other than one scary month where he was potentially Kait's f1. Ick.

I guess we'll know for sure when the official announcement is made.  I think Nick was looking for a wife, not a drinking buddy, so it all worked out! Hugesmile

I just think it would've been an even harder sell for a 3rd time, it kinda gets old.

I feel like I don't know much about Ben and for once I kinda I like that.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:I feel like I don't know much about Ben and for once I kinda I like that.

Me too.  I think it's as close to an unknown lead as we'll get.  IMO, it'll be a nice change.  Basically, all the guys besides the F1 and F2 from last season are pretty unknown...well, except for those that are appearing on BIP.   Seems some of those (Joe, Joshua) are oversharing and showing sides we don't want to know more about anyway.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:12 pm

If it is Ben H., I will look forward to it.
I have been wanting someone under the radar for a long time. Fresh meat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:15 pm

rofl  rofl  rofl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling Kash I will get the grill out, stake knife, barbecue sause, fresh vegetables, ice tea, plates, utensils, chairs and tables anything esle that I miss this could be worth watching, to go along with the fresh meat. I did say I would not watch but boy it is hard to get away from here so here comes the snarkfest be prepared fresh meat always taste nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If it is Ben H., I will look forward to it.
I have been wanting someone under the radar for a long time. Fresh meat.

TA

Though JaunP was fresh meat also and that went all kinds of wrong. But personally I loved him anyway.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:18 pm

I've called it the "Meat and Geek" for years.
I have found it easier to snark when the fan base is smaller or the cast is still unknowns.
Production hated JPG. So they did whatever they could to encourage a bad persona and a hate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:24 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Does anyone find it odd that the US Weekly article is making Ben H. look shallow?  As if the Bachelor gig is more important than a job promotion.

It's laughable, because isn't that the reason many said they wouldn't want Nick as TB, because he likes to be on TV?  It seems, that Ben H would rather be on TV, than further his career.  Now what does that say about him?
It says the money that TB is offering him is way more enticing than taking up a new position at work. Now if he actually quits his job, then I will make judgments.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm fine with Ben H. as the next lead, just thought Nick would have been more interesting. I am not 100% convinced yet that the next Bachelor is Ben, but if it is, he better have some interesting girls, otherwise, I might need extra caffeine to keep me awake during the show.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I'm fine with Ben H. as the next lead, just thought Nick would have been more interesting. I am not 100% convinced yet that the next Bachelor is Ben, but if it is, he better have some interesting girls, otherwise, I might need extra caffeine to keep me awake during the show.

This is my worry with Ben. We barely got a chance to see how his conversation skills play out.

But we have had too much of Nick on this show so its really a bad toss up.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx