SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Seton; That was funny..
"I was on The Bachelorette twice and all i got was a certified IG" t-shirt! .

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:53 pm

nikikass wrote:Seton; That was funny..

Thx, I'll be here all wk. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Well, as much as I've wanted Nick to be the next Bachelor, I've been thinking for a while now that Ben H. is not only the safe choice but the obvious choice. He's a totally non-controversial pick. It was his gig to lose. I have to think that a lot of the young women who have gone to the casting calls this summer expected it as well.

If Ben H. and Tenley have an interest in each other, then perhaps the show will bring her on at some point, as they did with Nick. I like Tenley and wouldn't mind seeing her again. I think that she has a very firm idea of what she does and does not want in a mate. If Ben H. is what she wants, the other women had better look out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:00 pm

seton wrote:
nikikass wrote:Seton; That was funny..

Thx, I'll be here all wk. Hugesmile

Good I like your snark giggling

snark away my friend. (even if it is about some of my faves)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Rolly wrote:
RS wants to believe that Nick was played. I'm not sure Nick was TBH. Maybe Nick knew exactly what he was doing. It's possible he played them.
Certainly got some free stuff out of it. Possibly that IG verifcation in the process too. laugh out loud Good for him.
TPTB are not Nick's friend when it comes to giving the gig but they are certainly not Ben H's friend either!

Based on what Us Weekly has posted about Ben H?? no no  
They never once said Ben H is genuine about love or "marriage material" in that article.
Instead they talked about how Ben H turned down a promotion for the gig and has halted a relationship with Tenley even though they want to "hook up". Suspect

Good luck, Ben H.
TPTB are already working on Ben H's "image" and it is not positive, imo.
This will be no Sean 2.0, imo.
Bring on the sex/drama/controversy...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Weren't the tabs reporting that Sean was hooking up/making out with Jenna Burke before he was announced? laugh out loud I think Ben's doing alright, for now.

Turning down a promotion doesn't sound too bad, but it's not a high bar when several before him were unemployed or quit to be on TV. giggling

I would argue that they're not overselling because he isn't in need of a major image intervention. Plus the show will take care of that I'm sure, like they did for the likes of Juan Pablo (at first) and Soules.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm

I loved this:
If RS is to be believed, TPTB did to Nick this year what they did to Arie last year.

The fact is they did exactly what I said they would: they played Nick. Guess what? They hired Nick a personal trainer. Just like they did Arie last season. Womp wooooooooooooomp. Sorry bud. It was Ben and they played you like a fiddle making you think you had a chance.

Source:RS

He got played because he got a personal trainer and a great body out of it? Hmm.. I could use some serious playing. Why is no one playing me? rofl

I have a feeling Nick has had something else up his sleeve all along. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Rolly wrote:I think Ben and Tenley would make an adorable pair. He should date her and skip TB.

Ben is a great guy but does not bring enough spark to TB. JMO. Not sure I will be watching if he is "the one" they have really picked.

I adore Tenley but don't think there is anything between them really. She was hanging out of JJ and the other BIPs when the Ben interactions went down cmiiw please. Though I think she needs a guy like Ben but not Ben. At least I don't think there was anything between them but just circumstantial because of JJ/BIP.

I am waiting for a more formal announcement. But if Nick is lead I will not be watching. I don't know enough about Ben to dislike him so will watch if he is it.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 pm

If he wanted to be the Bach, of course he got played. I don't know why Nick gets so much credit, his edit has sucked for two years in a row, he got bamboozled twice in a row, including enough to propose this year, so not sure why I would give him any credit for anything personally. Of course maybe he's a genius and I don't know because I don't care and don't follow him other than one scary month where he was potentially Kait's f1. Ick.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Weren't the tabs reporting that Sean was hooking up/making out with Jenna Burke before he was announced? laugh out loud I think Ben's doing alright, for now.

Turning down a promotion doesn't sound too bad, but it's not a high bar when several before him were unemployed or quit to be on TV. giggling

I would argue that they're not overselling because he isn't in need of a major image intervention. Plus the show will take care of that I'm sure, like they did for the likes of Juan Pablo (at first) and Soules.

Hey bleu, as much as I would rather see someone other than Ben H as the lead, I wouldn't put him in the same sentence as CS. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2498057887 I think, kind of, that, you know, what did you think, Ben could maybe you know form a sentence. bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Thanks for finding that , bluwavz. Hmmmm
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx