SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 am

If Ben is the next Bachelor, I wouldn't be surprised if part of the deal is for him to work out with a trainer to get more buff.  Right now he's got more of a swimmer's body I think; nothing wrong with that, but with about a month of training, I suspect it wouldn't be too difficult to get some more definition on him, as he's already pretty lean.

Regarding the comments made in US, I didn't see what they said as so negative, if any of it is even true and not exaggerated/misleading.  Being considered for a promotion (and maybe it was only a minor one, or a lateral move they are presenting as a promotion) is always a positive in my book, and a sign that someone is doing well in their career (and yes, at least he has one, which is more than can be said for many of the previous leads, including the beloved Sean).  As far as the situation with Tenley, who knows what kind of relationship, if any, they already established, it could be totally blown out of proportion.  People are already comparing/equating it to Kaitlyn/Nick, but I feel pretty confident that no sexting was taking place between Peter Brady and the Disney Princess. Hugesmile

ironcat

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 am

Not sure if this was posted anywhere.....it really doesn't say anything new.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/08/13/nick-viall-is-seriously-considering-being-the-next-bachelor/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 pm

jmo but not every woman likes a buttaface or shredded body like that braindead twit Kait. BOTH Shawn and Nickie were buttafaces with stank personalities. Seeing Shawn's TEN KILOS of protein powder per episode, I knew he must stink to high heaven. It's a good thing TV dont have smell-o-vision. P U.

As someone mentioned above, BenH has a gorgeous face with a tall, swimmer's built. I doubt any women will complain since I didnt see any woman complain about Soules bloated fat last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 pm

I just wish we knew one way or another. I think Nick would be good ratings for them. Ben would be boring to watch not a lot of ratings. Plus the Ben H and Tenley rumors .

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:09 pm

seton wrote:jmo but not every woman likes a buttaface or shredded body like that braindead twit Kait. BOTH Shawn and Nickie were buttafaces with stank personalities. Seeing Shawn's TEN KILOS of protein powder per episode, I knew he must stink to high heaven. It's a good thing TV dont have smell-o-vision. P U.

As someone mentioned above, BenH has a gorgeous face with a tall, swimmer's built. I doubt any women will complain since I didnt see any woman complain about Soules bloated fat last season.
I don't think Ben is very attractive at all and had no personality.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this was posted anywhere.....it really doesn't say anything new.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/08/13/nick-viall-is-seriously-considering-being-the-next-bachelor/

The most interesting thing for me was the tweets listed in the article. All strongly were against Nick taking the gig. Then comes the little blurb at the end regarding "US".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
seton wrote:jmo but not every woman likes a buttaface or shredded body like that braindead twit Kait. BOTH Shawn and Nickie were buttafaces with stank personalities. Seeing Shawn's TEN KILOS of protein powder per episode, I knew he must stink to high heaven. It's a good thing TV dont have smell-o-vision. P U.

I don't think Ben is very attractive at all and had no personality.

Nobody, even Brad Pitt, is everybody's type, but it seems that a clear majority of the female audience finds Ben H attractive, which is better than the overall reaction to Nick's looks, or Chris Soules' in my recollection.

As to his personality, we got such a small glimpse of it on Kaitlyn's season that I don't feel I know Ben H well enough to judge what his personality even is.  All I recall is that he was one of the most articulate of the guys (didn't make my ears bleed with grammatical mistakes or constantly saying "like" or "you know"; of course this is subject to change), and he did a wonderful job with the sex ed talk, showing some real creativity and wit.  Other than that, I got nuthin'.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 pm

I dunno guys, I'm going with Ben in the looks category. I don't even find him zomg unbelievably hot, but IMO he has a face that I don't think many people would find unattractive laugh out loud.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 The-bachelor-season-20

Source: celebuzz

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Ben is a cutie. I can't imagine any of the 25 women will be disappointed competing for him.

cantstopl

I want Nick to be The Bachelor if only to see how little the ratings actually change. He is doing nothing for this franchise that hasn't been done before. The ratings aren't going to plummet with Ben as the lead. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by BlackHalo on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this was posted anywhere.....it really doesn't say anything new.

The most interesting thing for me was the tweets listed in the article. All strongly were against Nick taking the gig. Then comes the little blurb at the end regarding "US".

The "reporter" obviously not objective at all. She had plenty to choose from on twitter pro Nick. This article was for the sole purpose to passively aggressive slam Nick. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

The "reporter" obviously not objective at all. She had plenty to choose from on twitter pro Nick. This article was for the sole purpose to passively aggressive slam Nick. Rolling Eyes

Yup IA that's exactly what that is. Coupled with CH's comments yesterday, it looks like the decision has been made.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:12 pm

IA Beagle.

No one said ratings would plummet with Ben as Bach
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx