SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:23 pm

I have no opinion on Ben- I'm keeping an open mind.
What I do have an opinion on is the travel. I hope we see some great travel and GREAT dates this season. LoL.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:32 pm

I can't wait to see what the sleuthers here come up with! Seriously, I'm always AMAZED!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 pm

umngirl wrote:Well he said he would see the charity people in Honduras in September so they are either staying longer and then he's going or he was lying. I have a hard time believing he was lying.
Umngirl, What are still doing on here, I thought you were going after Ben Smiley .I think tptb lucked out again this time on a lead that seems  genuine about his quest for love and would use this platform wisely. I won't get sucked in again but I might actually ship the relationship that he gets out of this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Bachinfo wrote:He is going to Honduras for the charity.  It has been planned for months.
Bachinfo, I hope I am not putting you on the spot but I hope you will still be able to share any tidbits you can get while the show airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Ben is going to Honduras to be in a wedding is what I have heard. And that isn't until Sept. 12th if I remember right as he will be missing his cousins wedding which is also on that day. He didn't know his cousins wedding date when he said ok to his friends wedding is what I heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks ICU, that's what I have been told as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 pm

So as mentioned, Ben will be in Honduras for multiple things. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:49 pm

As for dates, maybe he will also be in Honduras on Sept. 7, the BIP finale?  I think the show would probably have delayed the "official" Bachelor announcement until the finale to maximize ratings if he was in the U.S.  

Glad Ben's able to continue his personal commitments right now.   yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am

Not sure.  I had heard he wasn't going to be able to be in the wedding, but could attend the bachelor party.  I could be wrong though, it has been awhile since I heard anything about that topic.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:15 am

I for one am VERY happy that Nick isn't the lead this season as for me, it would be a waste of a season. With that said, I seriously doubt that he has any sort of a fan base to pull off a season as a lead and hope that they(producers) never waste a season with him as a lead.

Now this season, I feel that it will be a really good one. Are we sure that the season will begin filming on the 24th?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I for one am VERY happy that Nick isn't the lead this season as for me, it would be a waste of a season.  With that said, I seriously doubt that he has any sort of a fan base to pull off a season as a lead and hope that they(producers) never waste a season with him as a lead.

Now this season, I feel that it will be a really good one.  Are we sure that the season will begin filming on the 24th?

From what I have been told the season does start filming on the 24th. And suppose to start on TV on Jan. 3rd if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 am

Please do not bring Nick into Ben's discussion thread. Thanks.

AL - there is a copy of your filming schedule from CS's season. His was one day later, it's posted in the filming schedule thread for Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx