SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 am

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told that Ben is indeed the next Bachelor and will be announced live on After Paradise on Monday night!

Thank you.

rose bud

Great news!  Glad it's finally confirmed!

Oh - really?  Who has confirmed it?  I'm new on here so forgive me if this is a silly question peace
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bachinfo Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:09 am

Accurate. It is exciting! Hopefully it's a great season.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 am

Nick's my favorite but I do like Ben - I don't think he'll be boring - he seems intelligent and witty yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 am

Seabear wrote:I am all for any Bach/Ette lead using their position to elevate worthy causes however I have zero confidence that TPTB will ever let a altruistic edit stand.  IMO each and every season is increasingly about pushing the boundaries and Not in a good way. Regardless of the lead, I have no doubt that they will not emerge their season unscathed by controversy.  JMO

yes

I thought that during Andi's season the men were performing/stripping for some charity.
TPTB occasionally put the bach/ette through public performances for charity?
I thought they did.

For some reason I don't think I saw any charity production during Kaitlyn's season. Please correct me if I am wrong.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 am

I am kind of not looking forward to Ben H. being the lead. I feel like he is so young even though he seems very mature for his age. IMO. Obviously, it's my age talking but I can't imagine a guy like Ben H. wanting to and getting engaged on national TV. I guess we never really know how some of these people are in RL. At the same time, he did grow up in the internet age so it's not a big deal.

I hope he ends up doing some charity work during the show. peace

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 am

Even though Ben is not everyone's favorite, I do not think anyone actually dislikes him. He will be the Bachelor everyone is rooting for to find true love!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 am

chasingpavements wrote:Ben seems like a good guy and we haven't one of those in a while. In fact, I would argue that he's the first "catch" that's been lead since...I don't even know! Good looking, employed, homeowner, well-liked, no history of cheating, no apparent anger issues, doesn't live in the middle of nowhere, charitable, etc. I was pretty neutral on him during the season, but the things I've heard about him post-filming have made me a fan. I really hope he doesn't end up disappointing me!
ITA!! I have such a crush on Ben. I think he's going to make an excellent lead who will make a great choice in his f1, provided they dig up a gal somewhere that is a good fit for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:Ben seems like a good guy and we haven't one of those in a while. In fact, I would argue that he's the first "catch" that's been lead since...I don't even know! Good looking, employed, homeowner, well-liked, no history of cheating, no apparent anger issues, doesn't live in the middle of nowhere, charitable, etc. I was pretty neutral on him during the season, but the things I've heard about him post-filming have made me a fan. I really hope he doesn't end up disappointing me!

So true. He gives me sincere nice guy vibes, which I haven't had since Des' s Chris. Normal in the best of ways. I don't see him going Hollywood on us but time will tell laugh out loud.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 pm

IMO there's nothing fake about Ben. He centers his life around his faith his charitable involvement and his family. He walks the walk.

In the past, we were able to speculate for various reasons what the real intentions of the lead were which I think we have a pretty good percentage on the accuracy of our speculations. IMO Ben's intention is to go through this experience which he is probably grateful for, and he means it, and if he meets his forever, it will be bonus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 pm

So now that we know the new Bach we need to start sleuthing out potential contestants.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:06 pm

From everything I have read post season, Ben seems like a very solid guy.  I really respect his religious and charitable life views.  He strikes me as a very kind person.  My only concern for Ben is as the lead will TPTB showcase him for who he is or try to edit him or his season into some sort of train wreck.  I hope the TPTB are truly ready for a kinder gentler season of the Bachelor but from everything I have seen from this Franchise, salaciousness seems to be their objective.  Fingers crossed for a positive uplifting season for Ben.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:08 pm

I haven't kept up on the forum in a while , I know their were two Ben's on Kaitlyns season , But don't remember who is who .Is the Ben from Sacramento California or the ben that they say look kind of looks like Jason that married Molly ? . That's going to be the next Bachelor ?
no idea

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx