SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi rc!  hi  Good to see you here!  

This Ben... Ben H.  Some say he looks like Jason, but I personally don't.  I think he's much cuter than Jason!   :gotcha:

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 1436892226_ben-h-467
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:19 pm

rc49ers wrote:I haven't kept up on the forum in a while , I know their were two Ben's on Kaitlyns season , But don't remember who is who .Is the Ben from Sacramento California or the ben that they say look kind of looks like Jason that married Molly ? . That's going to be the next Bachelor ?
no idea

The one that does not look like a linebacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:29 pm

I won't be watching. I'm tired of them using lame, recycled contestants, because they're too stinkin lazy to go recruit a decent lead. It used to be exciting waiting for the Bach to be announced.... Now it's like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel as the guys and girls that apply don't have much going on. It's a glorified dating game. Blech. no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:I won't be watching. I'm tired of them using lame, recycled contestants, because they're too stinkin lazy to go recruit a decent lead.   It used to be exciting waiting for the Bach to be announced.... Now it's like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel as the guys and girls that apply don't have much going on.  It's a glorified dating game.   Blech. no

I agree. In the beginning, we had guys who were considered a catch, by most standards (on paper anyway). There were doctors x2, heir to a tire fortune, etc. These guys had jobs and a promising future. Nowadays, we have unemployed lawyers, people with fake job titles or business owners, etc. I think they have tainted the waters to the point where no one with anything to offer wants to be on this show.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Who relates to an heir though? I prefer the relatable, non-model/bombshell, boy/girl next door types who have jobs they plan to return to.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Well, I considered Andrew to be a down to earth, working class guy despite his family fortune. I agree, I would MUCH rather have a relatable, hard working person who plans to go back to their regular life.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:16 pm

I would hardly call Andrew a" heir to a tire fortune" since they werent in the tire business at all by the show came around. Without the cache of the name, he was just like any other wonk-eyed mama's boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Who worked for the family business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who relates to an heir though? I prefer the relatable, non-model/bombshell, boy/girl next door types who have jobs they plan to return to.
Yeah, I don't think it's a coincidence that the majority of marriages happened between the recycled leads, aka the "normal" ones. Let's face it, when they were casting doctors or heirs or princes, they weren't taking the show seriously at all and the relationships would last weeks post-filming. It just became a complete joke. Even though most leads nowadays want the opportunities that come along with this gig, they are at least open to the possibility of love and marriage. Can't say that was true for guys like Jesse Palmer. 

I'm also interested in how Ben is someone from the bottom of the barrel. Im a year younger than him and he's way more accomplished, well-spoken, and charitable than most of my guy friends. He would be a major catch, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:22 pm

I think the point in the past was TB was supposed to be a "catch" even if it was only surface deep. It has deviated from that "catch" many years ago. Many. I guess "catch" is subjective, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the point in the past was TB was supposed to be a "catch" even if it was only surface deep. It has deviated from that "catch" many years ago. Many. I guess "catch" is subjective, too.

Exactly, Kasha! I quite simply just don't enjoy the show anymore as I just can't take any of the leads seriously. I don't care if they stayed together after, or how serious they were about finding a mate ... I only cared about how much I enjoyed watching each episode. I think the last time I truly enjoyed a season was for Brad 1.0 & 2.0.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:28 pm

The show has changed, IMO. I don't enjoy it as much. I can't even convince myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the point in the past was TB was supposed to be a "catch" even if it was only surface deep. It has deviated from that "catch" many years ago. Many. I guess "catch" is subjective, too.

Exactly, Kasha!   I quite simply just don't enjoy the show anymore as I just can't take any of the leads seriously.   I don't care if they stayed together after, or how serious they were about finding a mate ... I only cared about how much I enjoyed watching each episode.  I think the last time I truly enjoyed a season was for Brad 1.0 & 2.0.  
This is probably why I enjoy Bach AU (exclude S2) and Bach NZ and Bach Canada more. They still find leads who are catches and not recycled guys. No wonder I enjoy the leads of those shows more. TB US seems to be more about the contestants now than the lead anyway.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx