SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:23 pm

That Fleiss. If he's breathing, he's lying. giggling

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:Oh stop it already Fleiss....Fleiss is just being Fleiss over hype much
So can ABC override the producers pick? And how much influence does Mills have based on MF tweet? Just curious
Well, if MF is to be believed (inserting many eye rolls here) then if Millsy is yet to sign off that means they want Nick purely based on Millsy wanting Ben H.

Or he is just toying with people to get them to watch the AP show live.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:41 pm

IMO The producers want Nick but Millsy and ABC are balking at the risk. Time will tell. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:42 pm

I don't buy that they want Nick. I looked at the comments on FB for two of the articles saying Nick would consider being TB and most were unfavorable and full of people saying they wouldn't watch. That may be okay if you're just one of the cast but not the lead. Again JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 pm

He is full of ca-ca laugh out loud. TB clue on first episode of BIP was a farce—I'm embarassed to admit how much time I wasted looking for said clue that was non-existent IMO!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Oh stop it already Fleiss....Fleiss is just being Fleiss over hype much
So can ABC override the producers pick? And how much influence does Mills have based on MF tweet? Just curious
Well, if MF is to be believed (inserting many eye rolls here) then if Millsy is yet to sign off that means they want Nick purely based on Millsy wanting Ben H.

Or he is just toying with people to get them to watch the AP show live.

I would love for the decision to still be up in the air, but I think he is just toying with us. I don't know how things work in that world, but my guess is ABC would have the ultimate say in things. However, I will add that ABC is more about advertising, and the higher the ratings, the more $$ they would make on ads, so being that Nick's arrival brought up the ratings this season, maybe they want to go with him, and MF doesn't?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't buy that they want Nick. I looked at the comments on FB for two of the articles saying Nick would consider being TB and most were unfavorable and full of people saying they wouldn't watch. That may be okay if you're just one of the cast but not the lead. Again JMO.

I read those too, but the truth of the matter is they would watch, and ABC knows that. They still got decent ratings with Juan Pablo, and I think he was hated a bit more than Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:52 pm

What about GuardianAngel's two confirmed, reliable sources? Fleiss & Co are game playing us!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:57 pm

rhondam wrote:What about GuardianAngel's two confirmed, reliable sources? Fleiss & Co are game playing us!!

He probably is full of arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 3538374961 However, most of the comments in response are very pro Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Millsy is Head of ABC Alternative Programming. So ABC and Millsy are looking at the choice from a Network angle. TPTB are looking at the storyboard that they want to Produce. By all accounts Nick and Ben represent two very different seasons. It will be interesting to see which story the go with. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Mikey has got everyone where he wants them! Watching the stupid after paradise show. Gag! partytime I do wonder if Ben will be there when they announce him? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:01 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't buy that they want Nick. I looked at the comments on FB for two of the articles saying Nick would consider being TB and most were unfavorable and full of people saying they wouldn't watch. That may be okay if you're just one of the cast but not the lead. Again JMO.

I read those too, but the truth of the matter is they would watch, and ABC knows that.  They still got decent ratings with Juan Pablo, and I think he was hated a bit more than Nick.

I don't know if they would watch and can't imagine why they'd take the risk. Nick fatigue is real imo. I have it myself. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx