SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:03 pm

According to SM, JJ and Juelia are the guests on next wk's AP. They had 3 guests last wk so they still have room to fit Ben in.

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 pm

IMO they are trying to cast doubt on the spoiler that Ben H was always going to be the bachelor similar to the Arie/CS story last year.  Nick, IMO, may be good for water cooler talk until the formal announcement is made.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Millsy is probably holding off if Ben is the lead so that he can make sure Ben is willing to do as sexual/controversial/weird stuff as possible on screen. Millsy just loves getting people to do stuff they are extremely uncomfortable doing... he seems to take immense satisfaction in this. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't buy that they want Nick. I looked at the comments on FB for two of the articles saying Nick would consider being TB and most were unfavorable and full of people saying they wouldn't watch. That may be okay if you're just one of the cast but not the lead. Again JMO.

I read those too, but the truth of the matter is they would watch, and ABC knows that.  They still got decent ratings with Juan Pablo, and I think he was hated a bit more than Nick.

I don't know if they would watch and can't imagine why they'd take the risk. Nick fatigue is real imo. I have it myself. :Nod:

Maybe, but it depends on if they want to take the chance. They will more than likely take the safe choice.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh jeez can this end already

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

The two sources I consider are reliable. I know as of last week Ben still had not signed any contracts.

Today both sources told me that he is TB, however I have not been able to confirm whether or not anything has been signed.

ABC wants ratings and IMO they wouldn't go with a safe choice if it might potentially cost them ratings. ABC trumps them all and I have heard several times in the past, they did just that. Sometimes the "loosers" will make sure the season tanks, to prove a point that they should have chosen the other lead. This is all hearsay.

FWIW as many negative SM comments there are for Nick, there are just as many positive ones. It depends on how they want the cookie to crumble IMO. We saw that today with the article that posted all negative posts whereas the last several weeks we saw positive ones posted as well as positive comments from former cast including Andi herself. There are many examples of it in his Fan thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3m3 minutes ago
No official decision has been made. The producers have their pick, but ABC and @Millsy11374 haven't signed off yet...

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!

I am saying this in my head the way they used to chant "Burn the witch!!!!"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The two sources I consider are reliable. I know as of last week Ben still had not signed any contracts.

Today both sources told me that he is TB, however I have not been able to confirm whether or not anything has been signed.

ABC wants ratings and IMO they wouldn't go with a safe choice if it might potentially cost them ratings. ABC trumps them all and I have heard several times in the past, they did just that. Sometimes the "loosers" will make sure the season tanks, to prove a point that they should have chosen the other lead. This is all hearsay.

FWIW as many negative SM comments there are for Nick, there are just as many positive ones. It depends on how they want the cookie to crumble IMO. We saw that today with the article that posted all negative posts whereas the last several weeks we saw  positive ones posted as well as positive comments from former cast including Andi herself. There are many examples of it in his Fan thread.

"loosers" - I've never heard this term before. What does it mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:46 pm

The loosers as in the ones that wanted a certain lead but ABC decided against their recommendation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The two sources I consider are reliable. I know as of last week Ben still had not signed any contracts.

FWIW as many negative SM comments there are for Nick, there are just as many positive ones. It depends on how they want the cookie to crumble IMO. We saw that today with the article that posted all negative posts whereas the last several weeks we saw  positive ones posted as well as positive comments from former cast including Andi herself. There are many examples of it in his Fan thread.

So with your sources saying Ben is TB, then does that mean he's the producers choice, and ABC wants Nick?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 pm

albean99 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't buy that they want Nick. I looked at the comments on FB for two of the articles saying Nick would consider being TB and most were unfavorable and full of people saying they wouldn't watch. That may be okay if you're just one of the cast but not the lead. Again JMO.

I read those too, but the truth of the matter is they would watch, and ABC knows that.  They still got decent ratings with Juan Pablo, and I think he was hated a bit more than Nick.

I don't know if they would watch and can't imagine why they'd take the risk. Nick fatigue is real imo. I have it myself. :Nod:

It is sooo real. I could not handle The Nick Show 3.0 and as many terrible decisions as TPTB have made, to have one guy be a major part in 3 of 4 seasons in a row would be just terrible logic and business and they should know it. There is beneficial recycling to keep an invested audience and then there is just overkill making people lose interest, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx