SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 am

The commercial for After Paradise said the Bach would be there in studio.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bachinfo Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 am

Okay.  He might be in studio.  I just didn't hear that he would be for sure.  Just that the announcement that he is the bachelor would be made tonight.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:51 am

Bachinfo wrote:I promise you the bach that is introduced tonight will be Ben.  I honestly did not hear if he will be there, in fact the wording that was used made it sound like he may not be there for the announcement. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was at GMA on Tuesday but not at after paradise tonight. Either way though on after paradise tonight Ben will be announced as the bachelor. I say this with 100% certainty.

Thank you for your input, along with all the others that have also come forward with this info. Smiley
I think there are many ways Ben could be announced without actually being literally in the studio, if this is the route production is going.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 am

Just waiting for tonight to put a pin on this discussion.
I would say that it is possible for them to video conference him in as well. But CH was clear that "he" would be with them on the afterbuzz.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Sean Lowe and Chris Soules just followed Ben on twitter

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:47 pm

umngirl wrote:The commercial for After Paradise said the Bach would be there in studio.

I think Kaitlyn & Shawn took the red eye from LA to NYC when they did ATFR live on the Monday nite & GMA on the Tuesday a.m.

Totally possible I am wrong, but I thought that's how it happened.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:14 pm

CH did say the new Bachelor would be in studio with him on After Paradise, so whoever the new Bachelor is, he is now in L.A. He clearly could take a red-eye and be in NYC for GMA tomorrow.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 pm

I am pretty sure the Bachelor is Ben, obviously since it is the worst kept secret ever. I tried out for the show, and I def would have wanted it to be him if I was on it. Since I'm not, I would rather it be someone else :/. I imagine Tenley feels even more like that since she has actually met him and kissed him or whatever. I'm sure if he wasn't going to be the Bachelor he would have dated Tenley or tried. Yea they are long distance, but whoever he chooses on the show will be also. That just kind of shows that he wants the experience more than a serious relationship, which is what people want to see on the show. I do think he is too young to be the Bachelor, most 26 year old are not ready to be engaged. I just don't see why they had to wait so long to do this "Big Reveal" when everyone has been reporting it's Ben for months now.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:00 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I am pretty sure the Bachelor is Ben, obviously since it is the worst kept secret ever. I tried out for the show, and I def would have wanted it to be him if I was on it. Since I'm not, I would rather it be someone else :/. I imagine Tenley feels even more like that since she has actually met him and kissed him or whatever. I'm sure if he wasn't going to be the Bachelor he would have dated Tenley or tried. Yea they are long distance, but whoever he chooses on the show will be also. That just kind of shows that he wants the experience more than a serious relationship, which is what people want to see on the show. I do think he is too young to be the Bachelor, most 26 year old are not ready to be engaged. I just don't see why they had to wait so long to do this "Big Reveal" when everyone has been reporting it's Ben for months now.

That is what many sources have reported for a while now, that Ben H. is TB. He probably is, I just don't know how coincidental it is that Nick is in L.A. when we know TB is going to be announced. I'm not even positive that Ben is in L.A., but clearly he could be and nobody recognized him.

I agree that Ben is too young, and I have said this for a while. I think he's a good looking guy, he seems nice, and is a stand up guy, but don't think he has the charisma to carry this show. I guess we will find out come January.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:07 pm

:dripdrip :dripdrip Is there a photo of Ben going to LA at the airport? I dont need I could swear I saw? I prefer a photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Personally, I don't think age is as big a factor as ones maturity level and desire to have and/or find a lasting relationship.  I mean Chris Soules was in his 30s and many believed him to be sincere when he claimed he truly wanted to settle down, return to the farm and start having babies.  And that was clearly not what he actually wanted at all.  I know many that have become engaged or married by 26...so I can't say that Ben's too young.  Frankly, I don't feel we saw enough of him or got to know him enough in Kait's mess of a season to know if he's ready or whatever.  

As a lead, I think he'll be fine.  I have a feeling like many others, his personality was edited out because it was not integral to the Shawn vs. Nick show.  Maybe he'll pleasantly surprise us and be a nice change from the OTT drama of the last few seasons.  

As for if he and Tenley would have worked, tried dating or if he was even interested in her like that...who knows.  Just because she was interested, doesn't mean he felt the same way.  Not that she's not a nice girl, but maybe the spark and interest wasn't there on his part...so I won't hold that against him at this point.  As always...JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:39 pm

reason wrote::dripdrip :dripdrip Is there a photo of Ben going to LA at the airport?  I dont need I could swear I saw?  I prefer a photo?  

I know there was a girl who posted on Twitter that "she thought she saw Ben walking by her at the Denver airport." But other than that, I don't think there is anything else. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx