SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 pm

I don't really agree with that, if they "hooked up" in any way there was interest there on his part. The possibility of the Bachelor just puts you into the mindset of not wanting to date, and waiting for the show. I don't really see him as acting any different than Ben F did talking/hanging out with Shawntel.

Also the "misdirection" is ridiculous because all the things that "misdirected" were just seen as joking. I don't really get the point, really dumb.

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:57 pm

But we don't know that they actually hooked up in any way.  Just because a rag mag prints it or RS says it does not mean its 100% true.  We know they were in the same place several times, MTA and when her family was on vacay in Colorado.  But other than that, we have no proof (unless I missed something and sometimes these threads move so fast I don't attempt to or can't keep up) that anything other than getting to know one another and building a friendship happened.  Tenley talked about having a crush on SM but she didn't go into any details of if they'd had a date or kissed or anything like that.  She tends to overshare on SM, so if more had happened, I think it would have been picked up by the wonderful sleuthers around here.  That's not saying nothing happened between them, but we don't know that anything did either.

Sean Lowe kissed Jenna just a not long before filming his season, Kait and Nick FT'd, Ben F and Shawntel did some flirting.  So even if he did make out, hook up, go on a few dates, or whatever with Tenley, he wouldn't be the first in that position and I'm sure he wouldn't be the last in the long line of dipping in the incestuous pool that is Bach nation.  It still doesn't mean he was very interested in Tenley long term.  Had he been more interested he could have turned down the opportunity to be lead.  I like Tenley, but I don't need to see her return to try things with Ben on his season nor a season of her as the lead.  I think she'd do much better distancing herself from the bach nation dating pool.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Yes the misdirection is super annoying, luckily only t-minus 7 hours until I never, ever, ever, never, not ever need to see Ick's name ever again!! Huzzah!

Kait is still due for her 15 lashes with a wet, soggy noodle for bringing him back into the franchise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:08 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I don't really agree with that, if they "hooked up" in any way there was interest there on his part. The possibility of the Bachelor just puts you into the mindset of not wanting to date, and waiting for the show. I don't really see him as acting any different than Ben F did talking/hanging out with Shawntel.

Also the "misdirection" is ridiculous because all the things that "misdirected" were just seen as joking. I don't really get the point, really dumb.

The misdirection makes no sense to me either. Every single news outlet has been reporting it's Ben H. So, people are pretty much set on it being him. There is no need to misdirect the public, because a majority of them aren't on spoiler boards and don't know the things we do.

It's either a big coincidence that Nick is in L.A. or he's the next Bachelor. I still think it's Ben though, just don't know why we haven't seen concrete proof that he travelled to LA.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:22 pm

I can see there being no concrete proof.  Ben seems pretty lowkey.  He could easily have travelled under the radar, been picked up at LAX by production and be holed up at his hotel until the show tonight.

Not everything gets on someone's phone.  This makes me happy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Ben H and his F1 better maintain this level of discretion after filming.

I don't want a repeat of the bachelorette season gone!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Hugesmile Hugesmile Hugesmile
alwaystulips wrote:I can see there being no concrete proof.  Ben seems pretty lowkey.  He could easily have travelled under the radar, been picked up at LAX by production and be holed up at his hotel until the show tonight.

Not everything gets on someone's phone.  This makes me happy.

Nah, this day in age, everything ends up on the web. Someone had to be on the flight with him, so I would think we would have heard something. If Nick can get recognized and is filmed on a flight before his 1st season starts airing, then I bet Ben would be noticed as well. He could have flown in to a smaller airport, like Burbank or Palm Springs and whcih would have had less people, but still maybe he was wearing sunglasses and a hat.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Ben recently made a comment about TB being on a budget. I wouldnt be surprised if they DROVE him to Cali since there is the added incentive of no airport spotting.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:07 pm

^^ Definitely possible, but I think someone did spot him at the airport in Denver.  Just no picture.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 pm

That was a joke, people made that joke because they only went to Ireland and Texas when they usually go other cool places.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:23 pm

seton wrote:Ben recently made a comment about TB being on a budget. I wouldnt be surprised if they DROVE him to Cali since there is the added incentive of no airport spotting.

But, they flew Nick in as part of a misdirection attempt. I'm sure they flew Nick in if he's TB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
seton wrote:Ben recently made a comment about TB being on a budget. I wouldnt be surprised if they DROVE him to Cali since there is the added incentive of no airport spotting.

But, they flew Nick in as part of a misdirection attempt.  I'm sure they flew Nick in if he's TB.

Did anyone happen to notice Mike Fleiss's tweet yesterday ? "Bachelor in Paradise screening party in Boulder tonight!" ...hmmm, thought that was interesting! About 30 min drive from Denver, right?

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx