SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Siah Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:42

So excited for Ben H! Can't wait to see more moments like this:
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by TrishB Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:43

Alanna wrote:Nick is seriously obsessed with himself (imo) so yeah, I can see him taking co Bach. I don't think Ben is that dumb though.

Nah, I don't think so... Nobody really likes to share that "spotlight" IMO. Ben is def not dumb, and neither is "the other guy" IMO again :Nod:

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:47

I hope he's a lot better than Chris Soules.. I mean anyone can be better than Chris!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:53

The last two Bachelors have been totally duds so Ben doesn't have to go far to meet those expectations. Personally, I think he'll knock it out of the park just like my favorite other past Bachelors, who also happen to be the most universally well liked and both found love (albeit one off the show).

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:01

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 3806527698  ETA: there's a script breakdown on the back wall.
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  2m2 minutes ago
Taking care of business

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 CNNnDh5UwAAXMdl

So does this mean Nick is at the studio?

Now that Elan is sober, I sure wish he'd clean up his looks. He could be attractive if he got a haircut and shaved. Instead, he looks like a homeless person. It's sad to me that he "hides" behind that "look". Jmo.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:03

Why some formers hating Ben as the new bachelor . Looking at you brad smith .

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Eb97c9
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 9zt107arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Xgicucarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Oaw2uvarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 2pqw5k8arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 30szzauarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:08

lovebites8727 wrote:Why some formers hating Ben as the new bachelor . Looking at you brad smith .

Different strokes for different folks?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:11

lovebites8727 wrote:Why some formers hating Ben as the new bachelor . Looking at you brad smith .

Haha, I didn't watch Brad's season, but I remember him writing this post after Sean's finale, about how Sean didn't seem concerned about Catherine's feelings and he didn't get the feeling they were going to make it, unlike him and Bianca. I doubt his opinion means much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:14

chasingpavements wrote:

Haha, I didn't watch Brad's season, but I remember him writing this post after Sean's finale, about how Sean didn't seem concerned about Catherine's feelings and he didn't get the feeling they were going to make it, unlike him and Bianca. I doubt his opinion means much!

:claphands Agreed! He seems to be a little salty.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:19

Well I don't care who is going to be the new bachelor . Either nick or Ben or whoever . That's all good laugh out loud . But just pointing out that brad smith tweeted to Ben . Why not just be nice . He seems very salty about it . What is his point laugh out loud . My goodness he said congrats to him and then add stupid thing at the end . Sorry brad , your opinion doesn't matter and you should not be acting rude towards Ben being chosen the new bachelor . Remember everyone has their own likes and if you don't like Ben then not everyone's problem and will agree with you .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:22; edited 1 time in total

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Eb97c9
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 9zt107arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Xgicucarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Oaw2uvarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 2pqw5k8arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 30szzauarrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:22

So Ben is going to be in Times Square tomorrow. I wonder if he will stay in NYC for the night?

Do we know the dates for his trip to Honduras?
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 21:25

Trip to Honduras is first week in September.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx