SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
harts5 wrote:No more Nick...please....I'm sure he is a nice enough guy...but he needs to move on....

Enough is enough. Which means he will be the next lead because "they" want to irritate me Hugesmile

I want it to be Nick:

1. I want RS to be wrong...again sneakyl
2. I want heads to explode arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 2292733854 because he's not who people are expecting
3. For once I'd like my choice to be "the one" :Woah-hoo:

I am well aware that once again I probably will not get what I want. hissyfit I should be used to it by now. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:34 pm

I doubt people's head will explode because Nick is bachelor, as much as Nick is not my cup of tea, I personally think a season with Nick as lead will be entertaining because tptb will make sure of it. You know, Nick has a storyline and he might be blindsided by them again as they did this past season.
Can Nick be bachelor because I just want to see how far these producers can go.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 pm

isittrue wrote:To suggest that Nick or anyone else is above the role of Bachelor comes off as sour grapes to me.... I think any of these guys would have grabbed the role if offered no question asked.
I am confused. Are you saying Nick is sour grapes or saying that I am sour grapes?

Just to clarify, as much as there is fervor on this board regarding any of the guys, it really is just a show to me and I separate the characters I want to see on TV from the people themselves.

The characters are entertainment for me and for that I say "Go forth and make great TV".

The people? They are not my relatives or best friends but IMHO, I would never want my son to go about finding his wife on a show like this where his foundation to a possible forever is on the road of polygamous contrived drama and making out with many women.

I see all the guys the same, good or bad, that they do this for fame. Because none of them need to find a wife this way no matter the money or fame and how they shouldn't pass it up, etc, etc. And for me personally, it matters not about who is married from this show. I think everyone is/should be above finding a wife or husband via this polygamous method. But it sure makes for great TV and even better -- amazing sleuthing! :Nod:

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:17 pm

TPTB are not going to cast only young girls because TB is 26. RS already said that no accommodations will be made on that front.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:45 pm

I really hope most of the women will be at least 25. Some people do find forever love young, but usually not the kind of people who go on these shows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:52 pm

So who RS say is the bachelor now?

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm

reason wrote:So who RS say is the bachelor now?

Still Ben H.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:TPTB are not going to cast only young girls because TB is 26. RS already said that no accommodations will be made on that front.

Agreed.
cantstopl The audience will be fortunate if they get 5 "normal" women. That seems to be the quota out of 25.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:40 pm

I have been told that Ben is indeed the next Bachelor and will be announced live on After Paradise on Monday night!

Thank you.

rose bud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Woot Woot!! thumbsup Thanks GA!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1f49c

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11993

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Not sure if I should be upset because I will be watching next season or not. Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told that Ben is indeed the next Bachelor and will be announced live on After Paradise on Monday night!

Thank you.

rose bud

Great news! Glad it's finally confirmed!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx