SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Bachinfo, to be sure, I'd never heard of Salesforce...and then, well Nick....to quote Monica. giggling

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:17 pm

mindless wrote: So they're basically looking for a guy who's ready to become a professional famewhore, but he has to be authentic and not just in it for the ride? Oh okay then. I thought having a decent job would be one of the main requirements for an "eligible bachelor".
Having a decent job is one of the main requirements for an eligible bachelor in the real world, not on reality tv. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 2248969230

I can think of a few Bachelor leads that actually had verifiable jobs before appearing on the show: Brad, the little Prince, Jake, Ben and Chris S. They weren't necessarily the most beloved Bachelors of all time, but they had verifiable jobs that most returned to at some point after the cameras stopped rolling. 

Some Bachelor leads had jobs described as single dad, international financier or entrepreneur. Rolling Eyes Some were able to carefully parlay their likability and "authenticity" into writing books, tv appearances, product endorsements and dabbling in various other ventures. I try to remember the former lead or contestant is only a famewh** if they aren't well liked. But, there's someone out there for everyone! IMHO, of course.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 41s41 seconds ago
Or maybe I'll announce the new Bachelor right here on Twitter...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 41s41 seconds ago
Or maybe I'll announce the new Bachelor right here on Twitter...
Fleiss is having too much fun. Someone needs to take his phone away from him. arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 22s23 seconds ago
Can't decide about Bachelor. Let's see how I feel after this bowl of prunes. What could possibly go wrong.
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 CMaDvmMUcAE307W
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

LOL... the prunes!! MF is for sure having way too much fun! Take that man's phone away someone. Please Praying arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:53 pm

CH retweeted MF so maybe they will announce it on AP this Monday. It's all just a ploy to get people to watch. Too bad for them I don't need to watch as this forum gets the job done faster and better. :Nod: Thank you Bluwavz yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:20 pm

I haven't had time to read many posts. Can someone give a quick update. Thanks in advance! Are we unsure of TB now? I thought that Us pretty much said it is going to be Ben H. I know some are still waiting for an official announcement.  It seems as though things have changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:36 pm

^ Think it is still Ben but not 100% sure yet. MF had tweeted that they were waiting on ABC to officially sign off on the next lead that the producers want. He said the lead may be announced this Monday on After Paradise show. If anything has changed, then maybe ABC didn't sign off and so they are going with their backup and not the producer's choice. Thinking MF with the prunes may have something to do with that or more than likely, he is just dangling the carrot/prunes to get people to watch the show on Monday.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:14 pm

MF sounds a little ticked off? Between Elan's tweet yesterday and MF's today, it certainly isn't a very professional way to promote the show.

FWIW, lots of Nick support.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:MF sounds a little ticked off? Between Elan's tweet yesterday and MF's today, it certainly isn't a very professional way to promote the show.

FWIW, lots of Nick support.

Regarding the bolded. I think that support is why they haven't made a firm decision.

I was at the grocery store and in the checkout line was US Weekly. One of the sub topics was " meet the new Bachelor." The picture was of Ben H. I hope for their sake, they are correct.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:25 pm

IMO we won't know for sure until they announce it themselves. There are so many rumours out there, which they do every season, it really isn't over till the fat lady sings. They may have already made their decision, however, we know the games they play, mind games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx