SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Wait, what lucrative modeling career? Does he have any national or international ad campaigns? Been featured in any fashion magazines? Spokesmodel for any big brands?

He is starting out like the thousands of other models represented by Wilhelmina throughout the country. And in that respect he is a dime a dozen.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Added what I thought was redundant—the word "his"......in relation to HIS other photos.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Actually, his recent IGs with Jared and even the one with the dog (adorable) had more likes than any of the shirtless ones.   The one with Ben had twice as many likes.  

Nah, I really think his timing today is about putting it out there that "I'm still hot".  All for an ego boost.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:16 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Actually, his recent IGs with Jared and even the one with the dog (adorable) had more likes than any of the shirtless ones.   The one with Ben had twice as many likes.  

Nah, I really think his timing today is about putting it out there that "I'm still hot".  All for an ego boost.

Fun fact, Nick: posing with Ben Higgins gets you 3x the amount of likes if you just take off your shirt, unbutton your jeans, and show off you some patriotic underwear (well, 2.834x, but you get the idea). And, it's so much less work!

Honestly, though, most of his shirtless pics have ~9-10k, as do his shirt-on modeling pics. If it's really all about the "likes" (which is pathetic in a different way), then just keep your shirt on. If it's about the DMs from hot girls...well, yeah, then, keep doing what you're doing, Nick!

JMO!

ETA: Just saw that Ben posted the same pic that Nick did and instead of Nick's 19.3k likes, it got 86.5k! Woah - how did we ever think the Bach wasn't going to be Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

What's wrong with wanting ego boosting?
What exactly is wrong with that?

Maybe he should start posting pictures of himself being drunk? Maybe he should start promoting labels? Maybe he should yell at those non fans? Maybe he should look more like Alf?

He can't please everyone and it is his life, he chooses what please him, not what please the public. Some couples choose to show their high school lifes daily to please the public and to stay relevant, this is not what Nick should do. He always does his own thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:25 pm

umngirl wrote:Wait, what lucrative modeling career? Does he have any national or international ad campaigns? Been featured in any fashion magazines? Spokesmodel for any big brands?

He is starting out like the thousands of other models represented by Wilhelmina throughout the country. And in that respect he is a dime a dozen.

You said it so right, thousands of other models are also a dime in a dozen, not only Nick. And I too wonder why there are still thousands of people out there wanting to be a model scratch

After all, maybe Nick is just as normal as those thousands of people. Just happened we don't know those thousands, they maybe posting thousands of shirtless pic too.rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Yes, I'm sure Nick (as well as all IG posters) is aware that piggy backing off of someone with a high number of followers by posting a photo with them in it will help out your follower count too.

If Nick is posting a shirtless photo to receive positive comments to inflate his ego after this huge letdown, then I say fine, who is he hurting? It is better than wallowing IMO.

If the number of followers is the main reason TB, DWTS and other such shows choose their contestants, then I am saddened at the lack of quality people that may likely get passed up by these shows and even feel bad for who, we as viewers, may potentially never get a chance to know because they will never come across our screen. JMO

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Wait, what lucrative modeling career? Does he have any national or international ad campaigns? Been featured in any fashion magazines? Spokesmodel for any big brands?

You said it so right, thousands of other models are also a dime in a dozen, not only Nick. And I too wonder why there are still thousands of people out there wanting to be a model scratch

After all, maybe Nick is just as normal as those thousands of people. Just happened we don't know those thousands, they maybe posting thousands of shirtless pic too.rotfl

Some people make it sound like Nick is some top model with all these gigs. He's not. That was my point. He's exactly like the other thousands trying to achieve the same modeling goals. A special snowflake in that regard he is not.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:42 pm

rhondam wrote:Yes, I'm sure Nick (as well as all IG posters) is aware that piggy backing off of someone with a high number of followers by posting a photo with them in it will help out your follower count too.

If Nick is posting a shirtless photo to receive positive comments to inflare his ego after this huge letdown, then I say fine, who is he hurting? It is better than wallowing IMO.

If the number of followers is the main reason TB, DWTS and other such shows choose their contestants, then I am saddened at the lack of quality people that may likely get passed up for these shows and even feel bad for who we as viewers may potentially never get a chance to know because they will never come across our screen. JMO

I don't mind some less popular people has been passed, because I can always appreciate the good ones free from the lens of tv editors. I would rather get to know people through my own eyes, own judgment, rather than by the  filters of tv editor, by the number of likes/followers one has.

I still remember when maybe about 50% of women in this world were crazy about David Beckham, there was very little of them know about soccer. And for those who knows soccer, knows he is not a very skillful player and was never a fan of him. This is the case I always remember, one can be the most poplar but he may not by the most talented.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:45 pm

^^^
Yes, Peggy, that was my point as well, just said differently. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

Some people make it sound like Nick is some top model with all these gigs. He's not. That was my point. He's exactly like the other thousands trying to achieve the same modeling goals. A special snowflake in that regard he is not.

Maybe you can point me to comments indicating Nick is a top model?
I thought I never see one.

Besides, just so you know, he is always a top model in my book, always.
 But I don't know nor can I see other's book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:48 pm

I don't think 50% of the world's population of women were crazy about David Beckham at any time in history. JMHOAA--some ball busting, too. Because I can.
:uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19