SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:09 am

Sorry - duplicate

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:10 am

peggy0221 wrote:I always wonder, would it be more normal if people post a pic of themselves crying? Of themselves having something negative going on? 

Is that more humble and less self absorbed?

That is just another form of calling for attention, and I would prefer something healthy, sunny, hot any day.

How about posting something calling attention to others?  Maybe helping others?  Key word: others.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 am

^he did help others. He attended a viewing party to raise money for pediatric cancer.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:17 am

More of those postings would be so welcome!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:35 am

alwaystulips wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I always wonder, would it be more normal if people post a pic of themselves crying? Of themselves having something negative going on? 

Is that more humble and less self absorbed?

That is just another form of calling for attention, and I would prefer something healthy, sunny, hot any day.

How about posting something calling attention to others?  Maybe helping others?  Key word: others

I believe people are different and this is just PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
Someone like to post pets, some like to post themselves.

But does that mean when you do thing different than the marjority, doesn't hurt anyone, that is attention seeking, that it is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:38 am

I always do clarity visits in rural part of china, BUT, I don't post it on Facebook or other sm very often. I know why myself so it, I don't have to post it to make me look good. 

Maybe Nick thinks the same way.
But then, he's the fame who** who didn't post enough pic of charity, enough pic of Jesus, or simply say, he just does everything wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:58 am

sdmom wrote:^he did help others. He attended a viewing party to raise money for pediatric cancer.

I suppose that doesn't count though Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:59 am

alwaystulips wrote:More of those postings would be so welcome!

That is nice to hear. However, I do have to wonder if those that are not Nick fans would somehow find fault in Nick for posting photos of his involvement in charity work. Something along the lines of ... "He is so insincere about his charity work, just trying to get attention again."

I think that he does not post about his involvement in charity work because it would be perceived as pointing out how great he thinks he is. I believe that Nick is trying to have humility about the things that matter most. He doesn't mind having people think that he is vain because of his modeling photo postings. But he doesn't want them to think that he is insincere because of his posting about his involvement in charity work.

However, it seems that no matter what he posts about, those that do not like Nick feel that he is trying to get attention in all cases.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 am

Yep, you got that right.  You'd think Nick was the one running the party train, with the congo line hoppin' all night. partytime
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:09 am

:crazed <<<<< me trying to catch up/keep track of what is going on. Not complaining since in another few days/couple weeks, things will probably taper off considerably and then I will be desperate for news/pics/podcasts, etc. I think TPTB are trying to ride the Nick hype and interest he generates all the way up to this Monday or next when they announce Ben as Bachelor on AP. I don't blame them necessarily because the guy generates discussion whether good or bad. I hope Nick DOES keep posting hot pics, doing podcasts, blogging articles how ever much he chooses as I am very interested in following whatever happenings in his world he chooses to share.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 am

OnePromise wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:More of those postings would be so welcome!

That is nice to hear.  However, I do have to wonder if those that are not Nick fans would somehow find fault in Nick for posting photos of his involvement in charity work.   Something along the lines of ... "He is so insincere about his charity work, just trying to get attention again."

I think that he does not post about his involvement in charity work because it would be perceived as pointing out how great he thinks he is.  I believe that Nick is trying to have humility about the things that matter most.  He doesn't mind having people think that he is vain because of his modeling photo postings.  But he doesn't want them to think that he is insincere because of his posting about his involvement in charity work.  

However, it seems that no matter what he posts about, those that do not like Nick feel that he is trying to get attention in all cases.  
TA. If Nick started posting about his charity work I would imagine it would be seen as bragging about being so charitable. Or him trying to manipulate. Or trying to change his image. Or just being fake... the list goes on. Nick gets people talking about him no matter what he does.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 am

No way. If he posted about charity work, I would not think it was attention seeking for him. It would be a great thing!

FTR, I think this about all contestants from the show.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19