SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 am

And now the #hipbone is gone ... it was a good joke for a hot minute till people who had no idea what it's about started to protest over a word, since it means "attention *****" to some ... which BTW, who doesn't like Nick's lifestyle, maybe should just unfollow him for good, since he's "here to stay" and is going to make his presence noticeable after his IG became verified and people who like and comment increased ...and he's running a new business venture with it, since in these times, the models have to also keep up with their SM in order to get the deal/job and the agencies are looking into how "popular" their model is ... so Nick is keeping the buzz alive.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 am

chasingpavements wrote: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 Image15
Nick's hashtag game is going strong - #hipbone? Is that like the new #thighgap that 16 y/o girls use? It reminds of Nikki's #legsfordays describing her own picture! These bachelor folk are so humble.

CP, trust me, hipbone is now a very "in" item here in Hong Kong, I guess in many countries across Asia too!!

Since one of a local male artist showed his hipbone after several months of heavy workout, he posted the pic on his SM and mentioned something like "this is what you gotta do once in a lifetime". I believe he was approaching his 50 when he posted that, therefore it inspired many many local male artist to start the work out program because they too want to have a nice hot bod to show off for at least once in their lives. It's actually a lot of hardwork and the artists would share their experiences, it also teaches the young generation if they want to make things happen, endurance and hard work are keys.

I think it's very "in" in Korean & Japan too. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

(Mods, if it's not appropriate, please delete it)

This is the photo of the local Hong Kong artist that I mentioned.
And I have been in this environment for a few years now, that artists and normal guys would also post their pic showing their hipbone and sometimes undie, so I was a little surpised to see how many critisims Nick got back then.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 Fe3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 am

peggy0221 wrote: snipped
it also teaches the young generation if they want to make things happen, endurance and hard work are keys.

This IMO has a lot of the times, been a lost moral value in our society.

I give a lot of credit to those who work so hard to keep healthy and fit. That guy looks great for being 50!

It's common for someone to have an negative opinion when they see something, and don't know the backstory behind it. IMO he should have left the #hipbone hashtag. I'm getting a little tired of SM backlash when people post their opinions then the poster changes or deletes the post. There are so many other horrible things happening in this world attacking people for their opinions seems so ridiculous to me. deadhorse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:33 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

This is mainly about Kaitlyn not doing DWTS, but I thought it was interesting that they brought up Nick as a possibility of competing. Sure it's all speculation on E's part at this point however.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
peggy0221 wrote: snipped
it also teaches the young generation if they want to make things happen, endurance and hard work are keys.

This IMO has a lot of the times, been a lost moral value in our society.

I give a lot of credit to those who work so hard to keep healthy and fit. That guy looks great for being 50!

It's common for someone to have an negative opinion when they see something, and don't know the backstory behind it. IMO he should have left the #hipbone hashtag. I'm getting a little tired of SM backlash when people post their opinions then the poster changes or deletes the post. There are so many other horrible things happening in this world attacking people for their opinions seems so ridiculous to me. deadhorse

I totally agree - but to me it isn't just SM it's everywhere…personal conversations, work, even here where we can say whatever we want about someone and label it opinion, including me. Makes me sad - maybe time for me to reevaluate my thinking :soapbox
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 am

isittrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

This is mainly about Kaitlyn not doing DWTS, but I thought it was interesting that they brought up Nick as a possibility of competing.  Sure it's all speculation on E's part at this point however.

Yes, it was brought over in the Nick fan thread last night and sparked convo. Was quite interesting, imoaa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Is one hip bone missing? laugh out loud Something looks strange to me in that pic.

Someone commented pull up your pants and if he lost his belt laugh out loud. I wonder if he walks around like that or if it's just for photo ops. question

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Someone commented pull up pants but the hundreds of other comments said pull them down.
Meh, it is what it is.
Nick's a model now.
The majority of his followers are commenting that they love his photos and want more.
That's what being a smart branding businessmen does, imo.
Supply and demand.
And there seems to be increasingly more demand by those that follow Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Oh I'd agree, Nick is very smart and knows exactly what he's doing. :yes:

I'm afraid the comments have gone to his head and have permanently caused him to walk around with his 'V' on display. laugh out loud

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:22 pm

isittrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

This is mainly about Kaitlyn not doing DWTS, but I thought it was interesting that they brought up Nick as a possibility of competing.  Sure it's all speculation on E's part at this point however.

Well majority of the cast has been announced already mostly from E!, & all the pros have met their partners so I'd think Nick would have been in LA longer then just the past few days unless his pro flew out to Chicago to rehearse with him. Sounds like it's just a wish they have knowing how much press he has gotten lately IMO. (and not saying that because of my opinion of him just think they would have made it "official" by now.)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 1f49c

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 8367-910  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 I_got_13  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 E5kqdm15  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is one hip bone missing? laugh out loud Something looks strange to me in that pic.

Someone commented pull up your pants and if he lost his belt laugh out loud. I wonder if he walks around like that or if it's just for photo ops. question
I always feel awkward on behalf of the people taking these pics for Nick. With Nick being like "hey, man, let me just take my shirt off. No, you can't get in the pic with me! Wait, my pants aren't low enough. Are my arms flexed enough? Okay, ready - lets do 25 takes just to be safe".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19