SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:53 pm

CP, of course you are right that it is ridiculous to assume that anyone would be universally liked.  And you have also touched on the subject that many posters state things in very "all or nothing" terms.  IMO, this is usually done to make a strong point.  

I don't think anyone is intending to insinuate that everyone loves Nick.  But rather pointing out that once people meet him in person, a large number of them have a change of heart in a positive way.  That is not to say that even those that change their opinion of him have a fully positive view of him.  It just seems that many of them seem to leave a "Nick encounter" with a more positive view of him than prior to meeting him.  And maybe that is generally true of most personal meetings.  It is always easier to assume the worst of someone when you haven't actually met them in real life.  Once meeting, it is usually easier to give someone the benefit of the doubt now having a personal investment.  JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mindless Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:06 pm

I can only speak for myself, but when random snarky or IMO neutral comments are brought up as evidence that the person making said comment doesn't like Nick, then I feel the need to offer my own interpretation of said comment or the reasons behind it. Andi and Josh obviously can't stand Nick and that's fine, but when people who mostly say positive things about him say one thing that could be interpreted negatively, I tend to think there's another interpretation than "he/she doesn't like Nick". If that is the assertion made, then I feel the need to question it. It doesn't mean that I think no one can dislike him. I just don't think every throwaway comment equals dislike.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:30 pm

I will speak for the posters who say everyone who meets Nick likes him, since I read every single post on this forum. In those cases, it's usually backed by proof by way of IG or tweets, or people who actually have said in their media articles they didn't care for him during Andi's season, but they changed their mind after K's season. There have been quite a few links and pics to go along with the 'everyone' comment.

The word "everyone" IMO is meant as a general statement. IMO it's not being said over and over, without any proof of that opinion.

At the same time, it is a known fact, that not "everyone" loves him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Just trying to some up the last several pages after catching up from todays stuff. I agree with those who think Nick was never actually an option to be Bachelor no matter how much RS says that they lead him on/hired him a trainer (as if he needs one) The fans got excited at the idea and obviously there was a big enough push by fans for Nick that TPTB, while knowing they weren't going to have Nick as Bachelor, with Nick's help, kept things up in the air to help give some type of suspense to the very predictable/inevitable Ben H Bachelor reveal. I think Brooks tweet kind of indicated that. I am in the boat that believes Nick never wanted or intended to be Bachelor. His wording of stating TPTB made the right "choice" with Ben further makes me believe it. If it were Nick vs Ben I don't think Nick would use the word "choice" thus automatically declaring himself a bad choice by virtue of saying Ben is the right choice. He would have I'm sure been gracious and complimentary of Ben but he wouldn't degrade himself in the process. I'm very relieved for him to not be the Bachelor. I think while the 3rd times a charm storyline was very enticing, so was the "dumped a 3rd time and this time the lead" which I was so not interested in seeing him go through. I am perfectly content in following him in real life and will settle for anything he wants to share whether it be his blog, modeling photos or he and his friends (yup he has friends no matter how many jock of no trades from the show try to say otherwise).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:00 am

Nice summary Monica!

Here's another example to back up my post upthread specifically producer Cassie Lambert's comment.

11h
https://instagram.com/p/6z5KQpo1T1/?taken-by=jennyandteets2
jennyandteets2Ladies, I get it now... #AfterParadise

cassielambertRight? Same thing happened to me after meeting him in person

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 11246093_1465713017067011_1688439505_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:30 am

Not sure if this can be posted in Ben's media thread but it is a blog post by Nick and why he thinks that Ben may be one of the best Bachelors ever. The reasons for this that Nick listed are actually better reasons than any Us Weekly/People Mag or anything else I have read as to why. He also refutes the "boring Ben" tag based on him personally getting to know Ben. Many of Nick's reason's show me that Nick has the ability to *see* people very well, imo, and I think Nick sells Ben as a great lead better than mass-media have thus far.

http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/goat-i-think-ben-has-a-shot/8/25/2015#commentsWrapper=

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if this can be posted in Ben's media thread but it is a blog post by Nick and why he thinks that Ben may be one of the best Bachelors ever. The reasons for this that Nick listed are actually better reasons than any Us Weekly/People Mag or anything else I have read as to why. He also refutes the "boring Ben" tag based on him personally getting to know Ben. Many of Nick's reason's show me that Nick has the ability to *see* people very well, imo, and I think Nick sells Ben as a great lead better than mass-media have thus far.

http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/goat-i-think-ben-has-a-shot/8/25/2015#commentsWrapper=

I think this was a great thing for Nick to do. For those that are questioning Ben being a good choice (Ben's too young or boring) Nick defends him. I think for those that wanted Nick and not Ben it might move people to give Ben a second look. I do respect Nick's judgement about people and I think he said these things because he really does think Ben is a great choice. Love all the pics he included too. Makes Ben seem like a very, dare I say "normal", mature guy that seems to have a sense of humor. Bring him on!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 am

Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if this can be posted in Ben's media thread but it is a blog post by Nick and why he thinks that Ben may be one of the best Bachelors ever. The reasons for this that Nick listed are actually better reasons than any Us Weekly/People Mag or anything else I have read as to why. He also refutes the "boring Ben" tag based on him personally getting to know Ben. Many of Nick's reason's show me that Nick has the ability to *see* people very well, imo, and I think Nick sells Ben as a great lead better than mass-media have thus far.

I think this was a great thing for Nick to do. For those that are questioning Ben being a good choice (Ben's too young or boring) Nick defends him. I think for those that wanted Nick and not Ben it might move people to give Ben a second look. I do respect Nick's judgement about people and I think he said these things because he really does think Ben is a great choice. Love all the pics he included too. Makes Ben seem like a very, dare I say "normal", mature guy that seems to have a sense of humor. Bring him on!

JMO I don't see how Nick writing this could be seen as a bad thing but I'm sure he will be criticized by some for this too. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14 am

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 Image15
Nick's hashtag game is going strong - #hipbone? Is that like the new #thighgap that 16 y/o girls use? It reminds of Nikki's #legsfordays describing her own picture! These bachelor folk are so humble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 am

Nick added #hipbone because of a random but hilarious comment from someone to this tweet.  Read through the comments and you can find it. #hipbone was not on his IG post until after he read the comment. giggling  cantstopl  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:53 am

Seabear wrote:Nick added #hipbone because of a random but hilarious comment from someone to this tweet.  Read through the comments and you can find it. #hipbone was not on his IG post until after he read the comment. giggling  cantstopl  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 3806527698
:yes:  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 3806527698 Loved it! Such a fun way to edit his post Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:00 am

Seabear wrote:Nick added #hipbone because of a random but hilarious comment from someone to this tweet.  Read through the comments and you can find it. #hipbone was not on his IG post until after he read the comment. giggling  cantstopl  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 49 3806527698

Yup, he was getting alot of messages stating (wishful thinking? laugh out loud) it appeared a particular part of his gorgeous body was on display in the pic which is why he edited and clarified that it was his hipbone. I think it is quite all right for him to clarify that if he wishes. yes FWIW I thought it was quite clearly his hip bone laugh out loud. Dirty minds, dirty minds......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19