SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I'm glad you respect him AAL.  I don't.  
I respect anyone that isn't fake. And imo, Nick isn't fake as I am sure he would act totally different if he was. I doubt he is desperate to be TB. It takes a blank slate to be the best candidate and Nick does the opposite of that. He may be desperate about a lot of things but it's common knowledge that polarizing and controversial is not what the lead is about. If he wanted it that bad he would be a different person.

Again, to me that Nick is still talked about and discussed so much especially by those who dislike him only shows me people are compelled to do so for some reason. Josh M, and others included.

Like Nick said, the opposite of love is not h@te it is indifference. That Nick's threads keep hopping and he still is in the media only proves that when it comes to Nick, love him or dislike him, few are indifferent to him.

I'm definitely not indifferent to Nick.  I'm always interested in someone's views I disagree with.

ETA: I don't think Nick's fake. I think he's in love with himself.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I guess I just feel like Nick enjoys the attention that being controversial brings. I don't think he really wanted to be the Bachelor but enjoyed being spoken about and in the news. Not meaning this as a bad thing, just an observation. I think growing up in such a large family probably plays a part in that and I do think his past experience on Andi's season probably awoke that need to be in the spotlight and has since grown. jmho.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I don't think Nick is controversial to be controversial; it's just the way he is, he gets highly competitive in a situation like TB, especially when he has convinced himself that the girl is for him.  I agree that becoming the next lead wasn't his plan when he agreed to do the show again, but I do think he hoped he'd be able to redeem his image somewhat (hard to imagine how he could have made things worse after the first time), which he was able to accomplish.  And now he is enjoying the perqs of having more popularity post show, including the speculation that he could have even been considered for the next lead.  Which I still believe he would have gladly accepted if offered, even though it was never his ultimate goal.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:28 pm

I think changing his image, new website, modelling etc, were more of changing direction in his life and pursing other opportunities. For the last year he went back to his normal job, doing normal things. It appears he is now thinking outside the box and seeing things with different eyes. Looking at what the world has to offer and taking that chance to make some changes.

If he were TB, then IMO I think he would have been very serious about hoping to find the right one for him. He never sought out fame before IMO, it just appears that way now because of the changes he's making in his life.

I give him credit, because the older you get, the less risk one wants to take to make changes in their career.

If he wanted to seek fame, he had that opportunity during the previous 'ette season to milk it for what it was worth. He isn't doing anything different than many previous contestants who immediately start getting their name/face out there after their season is over. He's a year late. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:32 pm

He's a year late because a year ago he was too disliked by the majority of viewers to be anything more than a "villain for hire".  Can't blame him for not pursuing that angle.  But had he been the much loved sympathetic loser after Andi's season, who knows what he would have done?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:48 pm

I think that Nick is not seeking fame or attention, but rather the attention was thrust upon him.  Being last season's villian and then coming back this year mid season, put him into the spotlight. As an introvert, he would naturally shy away from the attention given him.  He has mentioned a number of times that it took some time to get used to having people approach him and recognize him everywhere after last season. After a year, he has been able to adjust to life in the spotlight, but I do not think that he craves, seeks or even likes it.  

I do see that he enjoys when people affirm his unique qualities, those things that make him Nick Viall... Namely his confidence, sincerity, brutal honesty and transparency.  Some may say that he is intelligent.   While I don't doubt his intelligence, I would rather describe him as intuitive - able to gather information from many avenues, analyze it thoroughly and come to a complete and accurate picture.  While he may not have the answer to the posed question, he is fully able to speak knowledgeably about all of the possibilities that exist and make comments regarding each.  This is the reason that I find his podcast about BIP so enjoyable myself.

So while he likes to be affirmed for his unique character and personality, I do not think that he craves or needs this type of attention. Who wouldn't enjoy being encouraged iin this manner? As he has said, he likes being liked, but that is not what is most important to him. Being himself is the most important thing to him. And when people support his decision to be himself unabashedly, he does and should get affirmation from that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:44 pm

^^^ GREAT post!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:33 pm

OnePromise :alltens: THAT Good Post rock tyvm mademyday
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

rose bud OnePromise you always bring the brutal truth love you. A single rosebud for you my dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Nick IMO is most definitely seeking attention, which many before him have done so it's not necessarily a big deal. You don't do the show twice, do a press tour, IG yourself in your underwear multiple times, model, and launch a website all about yourself unless you're looking for some attention and fame.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick IMO is most definitely seeking attention, which many before him have done so it's not necessarily a big deal. You don't do the show twice, do a press tour, IG yourself in your underwear multiple times, model, and launch a website all about yourself unless you're looking for some attention and fame.

Precisely. He isn't the first and he won't be the last. But let's call a spade, a spade.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick IMO is most definitely seeking attention, which many before him have done so it's not necessarily a big deal. You don't do the show twice, do a press tour, IG yourself in your underwear multiple times, model, and launch a website all about yourself unless you're looking for some attention and fame.

IA. It's not a big deal at all. Nick is still a far ways away from snapchatting all day or promoting candles while shirtless like S is with K. They all go on TV for attention and at least Nick has evidence he went for K who was also wanting attention so I say good for Nick that he is capitalizing just like everyone else has (and many much more so than him).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19